View Single Post
Old 12-05-2003, 09:30 AM

Miss Blake

The first few days after having known her student Miss Blake struggled to make sense of it all, struggled to become comfortable with their new relationship. Her days were spent trying to maintain some semblance of their proper teacher/student boundaries. Though that was becoming more and more difficult.

She recalled the first school day after their fate-full night. She had been frantically trying to get the day’s lesson on the board when she had vaguely heard someone enter her classroom. She became aware of someone’s presence behind her. Then there were hands on her hips and hot breath, and then soft lips on her neck. She turned and found Shawn pressed against her.

“Shawn, I don’t think we should be…” and that was all she managed to get out. His mouth was crushed against hers, his hands roamed over her body. Her classroom, her lesson were forgotten.

She had again heard the turning of the doorknob, and felt Shawn pull away from her.
She looked at Shawn and saw his arousal pressed tightly against his jeans.

“Good Morning Miss” Lasheka said.

“Good Morning Lasheka,” Mindy said absently, as she watched Shawn walk to his desk, his notebook protectively held in front of him.

She could often feel his on eyes on her during their lesson, on her face, on her breasts, on her bottom. She often caught his eye and blushed at the want and desire she found in them. Blushed more deeply, her Irish blood diffusing her pale cheeks, with the realization that his stare had dampened her panties. She sometimes even saw his hand resting under the desk, between his legs. She would catch a knowing smile on his lips.

And so their days were spent like this, and their nights were spent under restrained passion as Shawn continued to prepare for college with Miss Blake’s help. Once the tasks of the evening were accomplished though, then the two would play.

And God she loved how they played, and she knew she would desperately miss Shawn when he left for school. Even as she helped him prepare for his transition into university life, she dreaded him leaving. She tried to prepare herself for that day, but she never realized it would come so quick. She’ll never forget the day she found out he was going to attend an out-of-state college.

Classes had let out about an hour ago, and she was seated behind her desk grading papers. She heard the door open, and Shawn came in. She could tell he was just brimming with excitement about something and the sight of him in such a state caused her to smile

“Miss Blake…I just found out and I wanted you to be the first one I told,” he said, as hw walked behind her desk.

Her took her by the hand and pulled her to her feet.

“We did it! I got a full scholarship to Westbrook University. Tuition, living expenses…all of it paid!”.

“Shawn, that’s great!” Mindy said throwing her arms around him. They clutched each other tightly.

As they released from their embraced it dawned on Mindy that Westbrook was an out-of-state university. Shawn was going to be moving. Moving far away.

She slumped down in her chair, stunned by the realization, despite how she had tried to prepare herself for this. Shawn kneeled down on the floor and placed his head in her lap.

Unconsciously she ran her fingers through his hair, comforted by the softness of it between her fingers.

“You know I have you to thank don’t you? I wouldn’t have achieved this without your help.” Looking up at her, looking her in the eyes. She saw sincerity reflected there.

“I’ll miss you Miss Blake. I’ll miss you a lot. And I’ll miss this”, he said, sliding her long skirt from her ankles up to her thighs. Miss Blake lifted her hips, and Shawn slid her skirt further up to her waist.

He ran his two fingers up and down the crotch of her panties. Mindy was aware of his eyes intently watching her face. She closed her eyes, bit her lip to stifle her sigh, and concentrated on the pleasures of Shawn’s touch.

Shawn’s finger slid her panties to the side, exposing her now juicy cunt. Her lowered his face between her legs, and she felt his soft tongue glide over her intimate parts. She moaned softly and lifted her hips.

Shawn licked her into a frenzy. She was rocking her hips back and forth back and forth. Her breathing came out in heavy pants. Her want for him so intense it almost hurt.

Shawn withdrew his tongue from between her legs, and stood up. She looked up at him standing in front of him. His cock pressed tightly against his jeans, his face dripping her juice, his eyes clearly showing his hunger.

“Come here, Miss,” he said, taking her hand in his. Mindy stood up from her chair.
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"