View Single Post
Old 04-16-2003, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

A couple of weeks later Rico and Jean headed for the park on a friday night evening. They got there about a half hour before the sun went down and decided to smoke a joint. As they were getting quite mellow, they remembered their evening with the two teens.
"Wouldn't it be something if we actually ran into them again sometime, " Jean asked.
"Yeah, but probably won't happen," Rico replied.
Just then they heard noises and Rico quickly put out the joint. Looking around the corner they saw Sandy and Cindy along with two other teens.
"How's it going?" Rico asked.
"Great- imagine running into you guys again, " Sandy replied.
"This is two of our friends, Laura and Michelle. We thought we smelled some weed. do you have some?"
"We were just finishing a joint when we heard you guys and I put it out. I can roll another one."
Rico quickly rolled a fatty and lit it and passed it around. By the time it was finished everyone was feeling quite good.
Sandy said she had to go pee and walked around the corner. She yelled for Cindy to come help her. As soon as Cindy got there, Sandy grabbed her and kissed her.
When she broke the kiss she said, "That pot has got me very horny."
"Me too." And with that she grabbed Sandy's boob and continued to kiss her. After a few seconds Sandy told her that she really did have to pee and would she help get her pants down.
about this time the four who were waiting decided to see what was taking so long. They walked around the corner to see Sandy crouched toward the ground letting loose a large stream of pee. Cindy was holding on to her shoulders during this trying to keep Sandy from falling over. When she was finished, she stood up and pulled up her pants. It was probably the pot but Rico got a very wicked idea.
"Anybody interested in a golden shower?" There was a silence and then Jean said, why not?"