View Single Post
Old 01-25-2003, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

"You two, get over here and lick my pussy." Again I was treated to a wonderful sight. My girlfriend was getting her pussy licked by two teen girls. I thought about the big load I had just deposited there and wondered if the girls were tasing my cum. About this time I saw both girls sit up and look at one another. I could actully see my cum on their lips. What a sight to behold. The two girls then starting kissing each other again. I saw them pass my sperm back and forth on their tongues. They did this a few times when one of the girls went back to licking my girlfriend's pussy. The other girl (who obviously had a big wad of cum in her mouth) bent down and started my girlfriend. I did not think my girlfriend would like this as she did not like to swallow my cum. I was amazed when I saw my girlfriend's tongue shoot out of her mouth and start licking up my cum from her mouth. She preceeded to continue licking outside until the girl opened her mouth and my girlfriend plunged her tongue inside. Well, all of this was so damned exciting that I could feel my cock rising up again. Here I was, just a few minutes from depositing a huge load in my girlfriend's pussy, and I was getting another hard-on. Watcing my girlfriend make out with another chick, (something I don't think she had ever done before) and having another girl lick her pussy, (something know had never happened before) I was in 7th heaven. As this sight was beholding, I heard my girlfriend say, "I want to lick your pussy too. " She turned around and lay on top of the girl and started licking her pussy. Well, by this time I had grabbed my prick and started slowly stroking it. The girl who had been been making out with my girlfriend must have felt left out because she went behind my girlfriend and started rubbing her asscheeks. I could hear moans of ectsasy come from my girlfriend as I knew she loved to have her cheeks played with. "Put your tongue in my ass" I heard her plead. The girl bent down and stuck her tongue right in my girlfriend's asshole, something I had never done. So here I am with my cock in hand and two teen girls are licking my girlfriend's pussy and her asshole. I just had to have a place to stick my cock. I went behind the girl who was licking my girlfriend's ass rubbed my cock up and down her cheeks. I was thrilled when she reached behind and pulled apart her asscheeks. "Fuck me in the ass, please fuck me in the ass, " she begged. I couldn't pass up such an offer so I put my cock up to her rosebud and slowly inched my way in. By now everyone was moaning and groaning very loudly. I was hoping that there would be no more persons passing by. I continued to assfuck this girl until I heard my girlfriend scream, "I'm coming!!!" I couldn't hold back. I let loose another mighty stream as I buried my self as deep as I could go in this beautiful ass. I think the two girls also reached orgasm at this point as they started screaming and shaking.
After we had all finished cumming, I removed my cock from the lucious ass I had just fucked and watched my cum drip out of her ass. After we had recovered somewhat my girlfriend asked the girl whom I had just fucked, "so how was it?" "Awesome! I have never cum so hard." "Maybe I'll have to try it sometime as I sure loved having your tongue in my ass."
"How would you like to return the favor?"
"You mean lick your asshole?"
"Yes"
"With my boyfriend's cum in it?"
"Yes"
She turned to me and said, "would you like to watch that, me lick your cum out of this beautiful ass. "
I could only nod my head in agreement as my girlfriend bent down and started licking my cum out of her ass. She licked up as much as she could and sat up and told the other girl to open her mouth. I watced amazed as my girlfriend got above her and slowly let my cum drop out of her mouth into this girl's open mouth. What a sexy sight. I watced as all of cum disappeared into the girl's mouth. She swirled some on her tongue and then swallowed. "Yummy, flavored cum, just the way I like it."
By this time I was definetely spent and needed a break. I asked the girls if they would like to come to my apartment. They both said yes so off we went. On the way we found out their names were Sandy and Cindy. We introduced ourselves as Tom and Erin. We got to my place and I suggested that we smoke a joint. Everyone readily agreed so I twisted up a fatty and we proceeded to get blitzed. I then suggested we play a game of 20 questions to learn more about each other. As we were all feeling no pain, nobody objected.
The girls told me to go first as it was my idea. The first couple of questions were very general but then I decided to get more personal. (Hell, I didn;t think they would object. I had just fucked one in the ass and the other had swallowed some of my cum.)

(Someone take over, please)