View Single Post
Old 01-11-2003, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

He preceeded to massage her ankle as she lay back. After a few minutes of this Jean noticed she was getting damp between her legs. She decided she would attempt something new- making love in the outdoors. As he continued to stroke her ankle, she moved her hands down to blouse and opened the top. Rico looked up and could not believe his eyes. His modest girlfriend was massaging her tits outdoors. He couldn't believe it. Never would he had thought it possible. He looked into her eyes and he noticed the look of lust in her eyes. "Take my pants off," she said "and I will let you fuck me right here. I couldn't get them off of her fast enough. I pulled her panties down with her jeans and saw her bare pussy. I stuck a finger inside of her and couldn't believe how wet she already was. I tore my pants off and climbed on top of her. I was just about ready to enter her sopping wet pussy when I heard a noise coming from a nearby bush. I turned my head toward the bush and I heard a girl's voice say, "I can't believe they're about to do it." "I can't either" another female voice said. I didn't know what to do at this point but my girlfriend grabbed my hard-on and pulled it toward her pussy. "Fuck me" she whispered in my ear. " I want it inside of me right now. " I decided the hell with it. If two girls wanted to watch me fuck, I was too horny to stop. I shoved my cock inside her pussy and started pumping it in and out. I turned my head again toward the bush and I saw two teen girls step out. Both were staring down where my cock was going in and out. I still couldn't believe all of this was happening when of a sudden I see the two girl's turn and start kissing each other. Wow! Our fucking had turned these two on so much. I kept thrusting and watching these two make out when suddenly they stopped kissing and stood back from each other and started taking off their shirts. I watched fascinated as neither one of them was wearing a bra. Their ample sized breasts came into view and it caused me to start pumping harder. My girlfried, who had her eyes closed during allof this opened them and got a panicked look on her face. I put my fingers to her lips to inform her to be quiet. We both continued to watch these two when they started making out again while putting their hands into each others crotches. They started rubbing each other up and down their crotches.We were both getting so turned on watching this little show. Soon they reached down to pull their pants off. What happened next was a sight I had never witnessed. (although everything I was watching I had never witnessed live) They eached took off their panties to reveal shaven crotches. They handed each other their panties and proceeded to start licking the crotch. I couldn't stand it any longer. I shot my wad deep inside of my girlfriend's pussy. I had never felt that amount of cum before shoot from my cock. I must have triggered a reaction in my girlfriend as she started moaning very loudly. She started cummimg as I was finishing.
I thought the night was over at that point when I heard my girlfriend say. "You two, come over here." I thought to myself, "What is she doing?" The two girls walked over to where we were laying. I thought I had seen it all that evening when my girlfriend looked at the two girls and said...."........