Thread: The Escapee
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 04:58 PM
Married Couple

After fucking in the shower, Zack put on the clothes that I had found, but he wouldn't let me put any back on though. He said that he wanted to see as much of a naked woman as he could before he caught and sent back to prision. I didn't mind any. I would prefer to go naked 24/7 if I could. Six hours had now passed since our shower and I could tell that Zack was ready for some more.

When I came out from using the bathroom, he was sitting naked on the couch and was stroking his full eight inches. Upon reaching the couch, I straddled him, but didn't sit down his cock. Zack held my body close to his and buried his face in my breasts, rubbing it between them. "MMM," he moaned. He then took my left tit into his mouth and sucked. He sucked on it as if it was the last time he would have one in his mouth. His toungue worked around my nipple, causing it to became so hard that it hurt. With his teeth he lightly bit and pulled at it. I let out a barely audible gasp as he did. Again he sucked. He then turned his attention to my right one and sucked it. After getting that nipple so hard that it hurt too, he blew on it. Even though the air around us was hot, his blow on my nipple was cold and felt good. He then bit and pulled at it like he had the left one. Again, a barely audible gasp was released. Zack's hand moved between my legs and rubbed my clit hard.

"Oh God," I moaned as my head fell bad and I climaxed.

"Suck me, Shelly."

Getting on my knees between his legs, I slowly stroked him before placing him into my mouth. His thick shaft felt good as my lips moved over it. A moan came from both of us. My pace increased and Zack placed his hand on my head, forcing my mouth to go further.

"That's it, Shelly. Oh yeah. Oh Yeah. OH FUCK YEAH!"

I continued to suck him until I felt him exploded in my mouth. After swallowing every drop, I sat down next to him on the couch.

"Oh shit, Shelly. That felt so good," he said smiling at me.

I laid back onto the arm rest and spread my legs. Zack now had a good view of my wet pussy and I could tell that he wanted it. Laying down between them, he slowly lick up my clit. I arched my back as he did. His tongue circle my swollen clit before flicking it.

"Oh Zack," I screamed as I ran my fingers through his hair. Wrapping his arms around my hips he pulled me closer to him. In return, I pushed his face harder into me. Zack shook his head feriously causing me to scream again. He moaned too when he felt my juices flow. Zack again flicked my clit with his tongue. He then stuck it into me and wiggle it around, tasting every area of my inside.

"Yes. Yes. Oh God, Zach. I've never been ate like this before. Oh fuck yes."

Zack sat up quickly and pulled my hips to him. After placing my legs over his shoulders, he roughly entered me. As he fucked me he said, "Did you know that your father was the lawyer that put me away? And now I'm fucking his little girl just like I told him I would. That's right, Shelly, it was your dad who sent me to prision. Now, I'm gonna spend the rest of my life fucking the living shit out of you."

Oh, I was so turned on. I wanted him to do it too. For several long minutes, Zack worked himself in and out of me. Each in thrust was hard and deep. I screamed from both the pleasure and the pain. Pulling out, he flipped me onto my stomach and spread my legs wide. With me still laying on my stomach, he shoved himself back into me. Again he talked to me as he fucked me.

"Damn your so fucking tight, Shelly. I just wish your dad was here to see me fucking his daughter. MMM That would've been to icing on the cake. Him wathcing his little girl being fucked roughly by the rapist he put away."

"Fuck me," I screamed. "Fuck me as if he was watching. Oh Zack, please fuck me."

Zack rammed himself in me he hard. Again, I heard him scream "OH FUCK" AS HE CAME.