View Single Post
Old 10-04-2001, 10:45 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Part 3 of hmmmmm not sure

Sharniqua

We walked into the lounge, with nothing but wicked grins on our faces. He was standing looking out the window and hadn’t noticed us walk in. We quickly and quietly got to the middle of the room and stopped. I put my hand on her breast and she placed her hand on my ass.

“Hey Hon, got a surprise for you” she said.

We both watched. He spun around, startled. Her hubbies jaw practically hit the floor and his eyes bugged out. My hot gaze dropped immediately to his crotch, it was tenting out his jeans nicely and growing before my eyes. I licked my lips in anticipation, but he was for dessert, and I was ready for main course. We both went to him, grabbed a hand each and led him over to the sofa.

“Strip and sit” were the only words we said. Well he was getting his clothes off in record time.

We walked back to our spot in the middle of the floor, sitting cross-legged with our knees touching. We turned and looked to see wether hubby was sitting down, but he was standing there looking at the sofa then at us, in a dilemma to do as he had been told and the temptation to join us. His gorgeous cock was bobbing and precum was forming on the head. In the end she got up and pushed him down, and he sat with a plonk into the seat, the expression on his face was priceless. She came back to where I was sitting and started to resume her spot.

“Lay down…please” I asked, “I want to explore you.”

She smiled and lay down on her back. My heart was racing and my mouth watering. I was like a kid in a candy shop, all the goodies were there in front of me and I couldn’t choose which one to touch first. Eventually deciding her breast needed some attention. Positioning myself on all fours, with my ass and pussy turned toward hubby, I leaned down and ran my tongue around her nipple, then puckering my mouth, I sucked it between my lips, my tongue flicking back and forth while it was in my mouth. I suckled her breast til I was sure her nipple could get no bigger or harder, I let it slide from my mouth. She moaned and arched her back as I reached to give the other breast the same treatment.

Her hands had not been idle while I had been pleasuring her breasts, she was running her hand over my ass, every now and then dipping it just into the crevice and running it over my asshole. God I loved it. My pussy winking at her hubby everytime her fingers passed over my puckered hole. I heard a deep moan come from the sofa and looked over my shoulder, hubby had his eyes glued to his fantasy playing out in front of him and his cock in hand and he was ever so slowly stroking, precum was oozing out of the tip. Damn what a hot sight.

Turning my head back to her, I again licked her nipples and headed further down her body, my tongue leading the way. I ran my tongue over her flat stomach, pausing my travels to thrust my tongue into her navel. Finishing there I hover over her shaved pussy, she had started to squirm by this time, but I wasn’t going to be hurried, I wanted to enjoy this delectable meal. I blew cool air over her super heated pussy. She spread her legs, inviting me. I watched as her pussy lips parted and her clit and pussy hole were revealed to my gaze. The distinct aroma of aroused female hit my senses, I breathed deeply, my hand reaching out to touch her. I passed over her clit and headed for her hole, running my finger around the entrance, enjoying the wet feel of another woman, I watched my finger slowly disappear into her body. She caught me by surprise when she thrust up her hips.

“Please!…please” she begged “I need it, I need something”

Looking into her flushed face, then back to her pussy. I dived my tongue into her hot wet folds. I was more prepared for the hip bucking and rode it keeping my tongue on her. Her juices were pouring out of her, and I lapped them up, loving the flavour. I had forgotten all about hubby by this stage, my total focus was on pleasuring her. Keeping my tongue working on her folds I scooted around until I was kneeling between her legs, her hand falling off my ass.

“Grab you ankles” I demanded. She lifted her legs and held them, her pussy and ass now fully open to a good licking. I dropped my head back to do just that. I poked my tongue out as far as I could and made it rigid, I place it at her pussy hole and started thrusting it into her. I could feel her legs trembling, and her pussy trying to clamp down on my tongue. Replacing my tongue with fingers, I thrust them into her, my thumb occassionally running over her clit. Her head was thrashing side to side, her hands were pulling on her nipples, and she was panting and moaning. God she was beautiful. I looked down at her pussy, listening to the slurping sound my finger made as they thrust. I watched her ass hole, it was winking at me. I dipped my head and ran my tongue over it. God she went wild, her hips were bucking and thrusting and she was moaning over and over. I loved the fact that it was me that was doing it to her, making her mad with passion. I went back to licking her asshole, my tongue dancing over it. I felt her whole body go rigid, she was holding her breath. Then she was coming, I quickly swapped my finger to keep rubbing her ass hole and dived my mouth into her pussy, sucking on her clit, she immediately started having orgasm after orgasm, her body turned into a wild thing. Taking my mouth off her clit, I lapped up all her precious cum, licking madly to catch it all. She let go of her legs and they dropped down beside me, Once I had drank all her juices I knelt back and looked at her. I skimmed up her body and kissed her deeply, her cum mixing with our saliva.

“Ohhhhhhh my god, that was incredible” said Hubby. I turned, looked at him and grinned.

“Mmmmmmm it was good” I answered. Then eyeing his still very hard cock I added “But the best is still to come”