View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 09:20 AM
Dare to Read, Dear

Simone said, “Let’s go for a ride.”

It took me a minute to realize that she meant on the motorcycles.

I said, “My bike’s not here.”

She said, “It’s ok, we won’t make you ride a pink bike. You can ride my dad’s.”

So we got dressed and went to the garage.

Sitting there side by side were the two pink bikes and she raised another door to revealed her dad’s custom bike.

It was black and red and long and hot.

I said, “Are you sure this is ok? I don’t know if I’d want somebody else to be riding my bike, especially if it was this nice.”

Just as I expected, she said, “It’s ok. He lets me do whatever I want, including ride his bike.”

We rolled out of the garage and down the driveway.

You looked so hot riding your pink and gray motorcycle. I could barely concentrate on riding looking at the eye candy between the two hot women riding with me and the awesome bikes.

We followed Simone around the back roads and twisties. She led us into some beautiful scenery.

We stopped at an overlook that had a small circle drive and a couple of picnic tables. The rail kept anyone from falling off of the cliff as we leaned out over trying to see the where the sheer rock face met the ground.

The scenery was beautiful, and so was the view.

I didn’t realize how few clothes the two of you had on until you were leaning over the railing.

The shirts you had on barely contained your breasts and I could see Simone’s juicy pussy when she leaned over far enough in the short shorts that she had on.

I laughed when one time you slid your hand up the leg of her shorts from behind and rubbed the exposed lips of her pussy.

You rubbed your fingers together and said, “Does riding motorcycles excite you sweetie?”

She said, “The vibration makes me fucking horny.”

You said, “You know, I do kinda enjoy that myself.”

I said, “Well, we should be getting back to the lodge then.”

Everybody agreed and we mounted the bikes and headed back for home.

We rounded a corner about midway through the ride home and a little ways from us was a car on the shoulder of the road.

There was a woman looking at her cell phone shaking her head, putting it back to her ear and shaking her head.

Simone slowed down and started pulling over. I noticed the flat tire on the car.

We stopped and she told Simone, “I have a flat and no signal on my cell phone.”

Every eye turned to me.

I said, “Do you have a spare?”

She said, “I don’t know. I’ve never had a flat.”

We all get off the bikes and she opens the trunk of her car. She did have a donut spare and I started changing her tire while you guys chit chatted on the side.

You came over after a couple minutes and asked, “Can I help you with your nuts?”

I said, “You sure can. They just need a little lube.”

You bit your lip, leaned over and kissed me.

I reached up to your breasts and caressed them both as we kissed.

Simone slapped you on your ass about half way through our kiss and said, “Settle down you two, we have to change this tire.”

It didn’t take long to change the tire, even if you were distracting me.

Simone walked over and said, “Sam said that she didn’t want to drive all the way home on this tire, so she is going to come to the lodge and wait for her service. If her cell still doesn’t work, she can use the phone there.”

I said, “Sam?”

She said, “It’s Samantha, but all my friends call me Sam.”

We looked at each other and you said, “Well, she is kinda cute.”

I said with a smile on my face, “Sure, if you like the tall busty blonde type.”

We left the scene and Sam followed us to the lodge.

We parked the bikes in the garage and Sam walked in admiring the cars.

Simone led Sam into the house to use the phone and call the service.

We went in so that I could wash my hands.

You followed me to the bathroom and stood behind me at the sink while I washed my hands. Your hands circled around to the front of my pants and started rubbing on my cock.

Soon, my pants were unzipped and you had fished my cock out of my zipper and was stroking it from behind me.

I said, “I can’t concentrate.”

You said, “How much do you have to concentrate to wash your hands.”

When I finished washing my hands, I turned around and your dropped to your knees in front of me and slipped my hard cock into your mouth.

I almost fell down.

I moaned as much from the sexiness as I did the feeling of my cock in your mouth.

Sam walked to the bathroom door, blushed and turned to look down the hall.

She said, “Sorry, Simone gave me directions to the bathroom. I didn’t mean to intrude.”

You jumped up and blocked the way as I zipped my pants up.

You said, “Sorry, we should have closed the door.”

We left the bathroom and Sam went in .

We laughed all the way to the kitchen where Simone was looking at us wondering why we were laughing.

You told her, “Sam walked in on me sucking cock in the bathroom.”

Simone said, “That’s hot. Did she like it?”

Sam walked into the room and said, “I would have liked it better in my mouth.”

We all choked.

You said, “We could arrange that.”

Sam said, “Well, the stupid service said it would take about 2 hours. So I have the time.”

Simone said, “Let’s go to the pool house.”

We walked out to the pool house holding hands. Simone was already sizing up Sam.

I couldn’t believe this woman was actually walking to the pool house with us.

Simone told her as we walked up the steps of the platform, “Well, you’ve already seen the goods, let’s see yours.”

She blushed and fidgeted a little with her hair, then said, “Well, I guess we might as well get to it.”

She lifted her shirt up over her head and revealed a lace bra that her cell phone was tucked neatly into.

She said, “Oops, forgot about that.” She tossed it to the side.

She hooked the sides of her pants and slid out of them, turning her ass to us so that we could see her g-string panties and her ass.

She raised back up to the sight of Simone licking her lips.

You reached over and started playing with my hard cock again.

Simone stood up and walked over to Sam. She said, “Here, let me help you.”

She unclasped her bra and Sam let it slide to the floor. Simone pressed against her back, reached around in front of her and ran her hand up her stomach and grabbed a breast in each hand.

Sam moaned. Simone said, “Nice fucking tits.”

Simone got on her knees and kissed her hip as she slid her panties off. She had a dark tuft of hair just above her pussy, but no other hair to be seen.

Simone said, “Not naturally blonde I see.”

“You learned my secret.”

“I bet there are a few more secrets that we’ll learn before the day is over.”

Simone started removing her own clothes while she kissed and caressed Sam’s body.

My cock was back out of my pants at this time and your mouth was already moving up and down the shaft.

When Simone was naked too, the two of them walked over and Sam said, “Can I have a lick?”

You raised up, licking your lips and said, “Be my guest.”

She dropped to her knees and greedily attacked my cock.

Simone slid her hand down Sam’s back and down her ass.

Her hand cupped under Sam’s ass and found her honey hole dripping wet.

Simone slid a finger into Sam’s sopping cunt and started fucking her pussy with it.

She moaned loudly as her mouth slid off of my cock.

She put her mouth at the base of my cock and moaned into me. She could barely sit up, much less continue sucking my cock.

You took over where she left off.

Soon, Sam’s moaning was incessant.

We looked and Simone had a big smile on her face, slamming her fingers into Sam’s pussy, listening to her moan.

You decided to abandon me and help with Sam.

You helped her to roll over on her back and Simone replaced joined her tongue into the finger action.

You started kissing Sam on her breasts and sucking her nipples. Each time you licked her nipple Sam’s moans got louder.

You nibbled on one of them and she screamed out.

She convulsed wildly and Simone was surprised with pussy juice all over her face.

“She’s a gusher,” Simone exclaimed.