View Single Post
Old 12-30-2002, 04:44 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Bodies eventually shifted as all three laid spent, each one eventually getting up, showering and getting dressed. Sam and Carl took Lynne to the airport since her flight was first. Without a thought or care as to who was watching, she kissed each man goodbye with a deep long kiss, knowing it had to last her forever and watched them as they left. She had an hour to get some shopping done at the airport before her flight back took off. She could not come home from her “shopping trip” with her friend, empty handed. After she had shopped she checked her bags and boarded the plane for the long ride back home. It had been a long night and she leaned her head against the rest, closed her eyes, and began replaying the events of the past twenty-four hours over in her head. Ouch!!!!!!!! She felt a searing pain in her left arm as she bolted upright! She rubbed her arm knowing she had to have been pinched when she heard a woman say, “ Hey wake up! I need you to check the map and see which exit we take to get to that outlet mall!”

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas