Thread: Meeting her
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2002, 04:02 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
The dress she had described was there in all its stunning color. A red floral tank and it snuggled right up to her round bosom like she had pasted it there. She was a small woman with long dark hair and olive skin, and she was struggling under the weight of two large carry-ons. I stepped into her path. “Hello Devon”, I said.

"You're here!" she shrieked. She dropped the second bag and threw her arms around my neck, clinging to me. I bent down to kiss her cheek, but she turned her head and our lips met, gently at first, then harder, lingering for a few seconds. Her lips parted slightly and I felt the quick flick of her tongue. I smiled at her as I picked up her other bag.

"This is all I brought," she said. "I usually travel pretty light." I had to back away and take her all in. Man was I really the lucky guy meeting up with the beauty. She stood on her toes and pecked me on the lips again and I couldn’t stop my grin.

I picked up her bags and she followed me to the doors. We walked through the early summer's heat to my car. I opened her door for her my eyes never leaving hers. She flashed me a quick smile as she got in.

I unlocked my door and got in. She was still smiling. "Here we are," she said, brightly. "Now what?"

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"Well, they gave me plenty of peanuts on the plane," she said," but I'm still starving--but not for regular food. Could I get another kiss? I liked the first one." I obliged, leaning over to her.

Suddenly she was locked to me, and her hands stroked my face, my chest, then moved down to my hardening crotch. "I just love a man with a nice hard-on," she breathed, squeezing me gently. "Where are you going to take me?"

Trying to pull myself back together I said, "It's a surprise," grinning at her mysteriously, as we left the parking lot and entered the interstate going north.

We passed the twenty minute ride with small talk, shooting sidelong glances at each other, sizing each other up. Once our eyes met and we laughed, breaking the tension somewhat. We exited the interstate and turned onto a two-lane road leading into the woods. The countryside had quickly changed from urban to suburban to rural, and now we were surrounded by tall, quiet woods as we moved away from civilization. We drove in silence for another fifteen minutes, finally turning onto a rutted dirt road leading further into the forest. We arrived at a small clearing near a lake and I stopped the car, smiling at her. "Here's the spot," I said, brightly. "Nicest place in the state!" She hesitated a moment before opening her door and stepping out.