Thread: Close Siblings
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2003, 08:18 PM

Send a message via AIM to BrokenArrow
"Okay," Sierra agreed.
"Well go to the bedroom and get ready. There is something I need to get," I said bluntly.
"What?" She asked.
"Well a dick, sis, you can't get fucked without a cock, sily."
Sierra looked perplexed but she began to trust, or follow my orders. I could not tell. There was always a fine line of respect and obedience between Sierra and myself. I crept down the stairs and into the kitchen. I could not think of what to use for my faux penis, but then it the idea grew on me. I was in the kitchen. I headed over to the fridge, as quitely as I could hoping not to wake my father and my brother, even though I knew HER would be interested. The light from the fridge filled the room as I opened the crisper drawere. MMMH, so many choices. Well she was new so I grabbed a carrot, but I also took up a cuc so I could really make her hollar. Then as quitely as I could I ran back up the stairs.
I found Sierra tucked into my bed, the sheets tightly pulled up to her chin masking her beautiful body. "Okay, the first rule of good sex is not to be embarrased by your body. Take that sheet down. Sierra removed the sheet and I looked on in amazment. She was geogus. Her long red hair flowed down off her head like a volcano of creation and it framed her perfect tits wonerfully. They rose as she breathed heavily, Her large aeroles puckering off her chest. She had a scuplted body, from basketabsll, that led down to a beautiful and full shaved cunt. She shaved her cunt! It must be to impress me, or one up me. You know sisters.
"Do you like it," she asked.
"I love it. You are so beautiful. Emrace your sexuality!" I answered. I crawled over to the bed and lied down next to her. For a few minutes of eternity we just sat and hugged. I gazed into her eyes and brushed my fingers through her hair. " I love you sis, and I am going to teach you to fuck like a freak."