View Single Post
Old 01-26-2003, 10:04 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Waving goodbye .... barely able to stand, my leg muscles are all quivery after all of the tensing and holding the muscles tense before release.... You arrived Friday night, left Sunday evening and inbetween we never left my place, ventured into the kitchen a time or two, opened the door for the pizza delivery guy once and spent a fair amount of time in the shower/tub. I am always amazed at your wanting to be with me, to be near me, to be inside of me, to be tasting me ... drinking from me! The tail lights of your car are now out of site and I walk slowly back into my place. Sit on the couch and almost immediately hear the phone ringing, smile because it has been amazingly quiet the whole time of your visit .... "hello" "hi there darlin' .... I'm missing you already! - how 'bout we meet somewhere in the middle on Wednesday night and have dinner together?" I smile, nod and then get out the "yes, I'd love that!" I hear the smile in your words in return as we talk for a few minutes before you hang up.

I smile at how wonderful I find you, and at the memory of you standing over me - me naked and tied spread eagle on the bed and you fully clothed with that "tickler" thing in your hand ... you then set it down long enough to apply the nipple nooses and tighten them down .... REALLY tight, me squirming as much as I could and you then lightly hitting me with the tickler, strategically placed hits .... hits that left me aching and throbbing and wanting the feel of you inside of me SOOOOO VERY MUCH! And then you letting me feel you inside me .... can't wait til we get to play that game again!