View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 11:40 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Vaj

Seeing the pure animal lust in Brenna's eyes, Vaj takes control again. He lifts her by her hips, his cock still embedded in her tight, wet pussy. As she bounces atop him, impaling his cock into her, he carries her from the kitchen. He looks in her eyes and pushes to her mind... ' You are mine and only mine. You will enjoy this night and let Ash have the new pet. Now fuck me like you have never fucked before. Let me know how badly you need it.' Vaj carries her to his room, moving at Vampyric speed to arrive without loss or discomfort to Brenna.

They arrive in his Master Suite and he throws her onto the massive bed. As she looks around and sees the room from a new view. She sees the dark velvet drapes from the top of the four poster, wrought iron bed frame. They drape down almost like living beings to Vaj. The bed is big enough for at least ten people and allow them all to have sex without touching unless they desired too. The mattress so soft, that she thinks it odd for her Master.

Vaj looks over Brenna's delicatee body and asks her.... "How badly does My Pet need Me????"