Thread: Close Siblings
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2004, 11:14 PM

Send a message via AIM to BrokenArrow
I woke up sore, nand like a beacon the veggies slept on my pillow. A beacon to remeber last nights ecstacy.
I glanced over at my sister. Sh was still fast asleep. Her legs were wrapped around the blanket framing her still reddend pussy. She looked so beautiful. So peaceful. I could not imagine that last night I had made love to my sister. Hell, I fucked her with a cucumber! Yet today, well something was different. As I saw the sunlight bounce from her body and the new morning air paint freshness on her body. I was moved. Last night we have shared something. At first I enjoyed the control. Knowing I could make my sister fuck me, but today I wanted to share her soul with mine. To unite.
I stood out of bed letting the blanket slideoff my body. i starred at my beuatiful breasts as I took each step over to my new lover. My sleeping beauty. I wanted her to suckle them, suck them as my proverbial child.
I knelt by her bed and stared at her slumber. A person asleep revelas much more of their sole. Their conscience is not awake to hide their emotions. All I saw as I watched my sister travel through dreamland was her innocence. Dis I steal it i thought as i stroked her smooth blonde hair. "No," I thought I shared a gift. A gift only the two of us could ever have.
I looked down at her pussy. It was squeezed tight between her two firm thighs. I could not belive I now that thought of a pussy as deliscous, but at that moment I wanted nothing more. Her two lips stood puffed out, a perfect picutre, a fountain of youth.
I leaned down, and with the tip of my tongue, gently licked her exposed slit.She stirred slightly but di not awkae. I did it again, just letting the top of my tongue hang on her love petal like a morning due. My sister awoke and moaned slightly . She took her hand and began to massage my head as she fell back somewhere between ecstacy and sleep.
Her pussy was now well moistened by my gentle touches of the tongue. I now pressed my tongue itno her hole. She moaned again. Freeing my hands I decided to pick up the pace. I took my hand and spread her puccy lips. I then took my tongue and licked her entire exposed canal before I drove my tongue into her. Her back arched as I began to make love to her. I pulled my mouth from her crotch an inserted two finers into her pussy.
With my other hand, I pulled the hood back on her clit. I then clamped down on her love button with my teeth and flicked it with my tongue. As her body quivered around my fingers, I would pick up the pace to alter to her moods. It then, without truly awakening. My little sister began to come for me. I felt her lock around my fingers and then... well she just sighed and turned over to face the wall. I stood, pulled the sheet off of her and craeled into bed next to her. I knew when I awoke, and looked out the picture window that framed our room the world would look different. It would be a little briter.