Thread: Changing room
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2001, 12:17 AM

Talking

"okay," i said. "Now we can do this the hard way, or the easy way. The hard way is banning you from our store and calling your parents and the police. The easy way is getting fucked by me. Its your decision."
She nodded and said, "Then fuck me. I don't mind, I sleep around more than anyone I know."
She turned herself around and shook her ass in my face.
"Go on. I know you want it."
Quickly, I unzipped my pants and plunged my cock into her tight little asshole. I'd always had a fetish for anal sex, but unfortunately my wife had never allowed it. And finally getting a taste of anal drove me off the deep end. My sex drive was so high, I fucked her four times and then demanded that she suck me off to my fifth orgasm. But then, just as I began to climax, my secretary walked in on us. I was embarassed at first, but then she started to take off her clothes. I'd always dreamed of her being naked, and often thought about her during sex with my wife. But I had never been able to make a move, because she had told me she was strictly a lesbian. Now, i was going to see her naked.
"So, this is the little bitch that was caught shoplifting. May I punish her too?"
"Of course," I said, "It's my pleasure."