Thread: Changing room
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2001, 03:32 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
I heard the knock at the door - "Come in" I said, after a short pause. The door opened and in walked one of the young shop assistants, she had an attractive woman gripped firmly by the arm and lead her into my office. I thought "Oh no not another shoplifter", being the store manager meant I had to do the reports on all the thieves that were caught.

"what has been taken?" I asked the assistant. She then explained how she had caught this peeper spying on a customer in the changing rooms. Being a voyeur myself and having witnessed the girls that shopped in the store I had some sympathy for the dejected figure in front of me. "Thankyou Jessica" I said "I'll take care of this, please close the door on your way out."

As the door closed I looked the girl up and down. "You realise that I have got to call the police?" A startled look crossed her face "Please no" she said "My dad is a Senator, he'd go mad"
"OK but you'll still have to be punished, will you accept my punishment?" Eyes cast down to the floor she nodded slowly.

"Strip" I commanded, she hesitated, "STRIP" louder and firmer. She started to comply, first pulling her tank top up over her head. I watched as the fabric rose over her firm breasts held in a white cotton bra, next she slipped off her jeans, the faded blue denim pooling at her feet before she stepped out of them. Again she hesitated "Don't stop" I commanded. She reached behind for the bra clasp, her tits remained pert as the bra was removed a dusky pink nipple sitting high on each breast. She moved a arm across to cover them.

"Now the briefs" I said "I...I...can't" she stammered. "You can and you will........NOW" quickly she slipped off the white cotton panties and stood naked, an arm across her breasts and a hand cupping her pussy. I motioned her to drop her arms, she did reluctantly her eyes never lifting from the carpet. I let my eyes roam her body, young firm breasts and a flat stomach, her pubes trimmed into a tidy triangle of light brown hair. God I was enjoying this, my cock stiffening in my trosers as I watched her start to colour pink with embarassment.

"Down on your knees, girl" I watched as she crouched to all fours. "Now crawl to me" she moved slowly, almost feline, her shoulder blades rippling as her ass swayed in fluid movement. She arrived in front of me her deep, dark eyes and full red lips at knee level. I reached forward with a hand and curled my fingers tightly into the mass of long wavy hair that cascaded over her shoulders, I pulled her face closer..........

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul