View Single Post
Old 01-06-2008, 10:13 PM

Me and the married couple - Part 3

Even if it was just her mouth finally getting to fuck at least some hole on Brooke 's sexy body made me want all of her even more than ever! I didn't have long to wonder what would be next for all of us however. The very next morning, after our 3 way oral sex encounter, she stopped into my shop wearing my favorite skirt of hers (so short I can't believe they let her wear it to serve tables - I call it the big tip skirt!) and smiling from ear to ear with that big (built for sucking thick cock) beautiful mouth. She walked into my office closed the door behind her (much to my delight!) and said, "We loved last night and I want it and more again tonight." As I began to speak I was silenced by Brooke walking over to my chair, putting her foot up on my knee and hiking what little bit of her skirt remained up revealing her perfectly shaved, smooth, obviously wet, bright pink pussy lips. "Tonight this is yours," she said and then turned and walked out of my office to work.

The TEASE!!!!!!! I don't think I have to tell you how hard and thick my cock was when she walked out. I would have fucked her right then and there in my office (I would have probably got caught and fired, but I wanted to!) if I had got the chance. Fuck, I was so turned on my cock throbbed and stayed in a semi erect state for the rest of the day. Sometimes I was so hard it was nearly impossible to hide. I mean, I wear surfing shorts to work every day, not exactly the most support, or concealment! What a tease! I loved it!

At lunch the restaurant was packed and I was afraid I wouldn't get put in her section. This was my fear as I was led by Nicole (the hostess, who I'd also love to fuck!, she has great tits and is an impossible flirt - I bet she gets lots of cock, I know I know, I can't help it I'm a perv!) upstairs to the banquet loft/overflow area. I figured I was the first one to be seated in this area but was I ever wrong. It wasn't empty because I was 1st, it was empty on purpose. I of course, didn't know that and started in on my normal lunch routine and buried my nose in my latest book. Lost in the pages I didn't even see the hand sneak around me and grab my crotch! I almost jumped out of my seat, it had to be comical - I was as surprised as I ever have been! "That cock isn't ready for my wet pussy. I like it hard and thick," I heard Brooke whisper behind me. She sat my drink down and left before I could recover my senses. Needless to say when I did recover my cock got rock hard and was certainly ready for her slippery wet slit.

When she came back to get my order I was still hard as a rock and bulging in my board shorts. She walked up next to me and leaned over the table resting her elbows on top. Looking me in the eyes she said, "Pull out your hard prick and let me see." Unbuttoning my shorts I ripped the zipper open, ruining it in my lust and haste. "Oh fuck yeah that’s nice, now grab it" she whispered, "I want you to touch me, right here, right now." As we were still all alone in the loft it wasn't all that brazen of a move, it was open to the floor below but no one could see up to us as we were along the back wall and away from the balcony. But, that said, someone could walk up and see us any minute. What possessed me to do what I did next I have no idea, I guess it was very, very risky, but considering what we had done sexually up to this point ... well anyway I'll let you judge ... still holding my hard as steel thick throbbing cock, I stood up behind her as she was bent over the table, reached over with my free hand and slipped it up her skirt, hiking it up her ass as I did. I felt her slick, wet, smooth pussy lips that were on fire and pulled them apart slightly with my finger tips. She cooed a little rocking her ass back into my touch. That was probably all she was expecting me to do, but what I did next was the risky part. I thrust my thick hard cock forward towards my fingertips splitting those wet pussy lips wide open with my pulsating swelling cock head. I froze in place as I buried the full width and depth of my head in her tight cunt. She let out a louder whimper but didn't stop me or say anything.

So I buried my shaft completely in her. Every shaved smooth inch of my rock hard, thick, cock buried in her wet hot pussy, I could feel the tight soft walls inside parting around my head and shaft as I penetrated deeper and deeper my cock stretching her out with the thrust, my balls audibly slapping into her puffy sensitive clit as I buried my cock home. I don't think she was expecting that. She let out a loud yelp she tried to stifle but I'm sure was heard down in the main dining room. I could feel her body shudder on my cock, the tight walls of her pussy enveloped around the skin of my shaft. I could feel her pussy already so wet, get wetter and hotter. She sighed, moaned a little and took a deep hesitating breath. "What the fuck? I wasn't ready for that, my god you’re deep. One more of those and I'll be cumming and we will get caught." I was so tempted to pull out and bury my prick deep in her again to do just that and make her cum. But I paused and she whispered, "pull out save it for later." Now I have done some difficult things in my life, but that was by far one of the hardest things I've ever had to do! Reluctantly I slid my hard, throbbing cock out and got a good look at it all swollen red and purple but covered in a shiny coat of her wetness.

She stood, fixed her skirt, glanced down and said, "put that away and eat your lunch, you're bad." She gave me a wicked smile as she jotted something on my napkin and walked off making sure I watched her ass swing from side to seductive side as she left. Finally! I had got my cock inside her sweet pink pussy lips! And it was sweet, I wanted more, I wanted to fuck her deep and hard and over and over. Feel that tight slit stretch over my shaft again and again as I pumped it in and out of her in every possible position. I couldn't wait for the coming event that evening. I hastily read her note, "Bring that thick fucker and make sure it's shaved smooth, bound up in a ring and throbbing, to our house tonight 9 sharp - I want it deep in me." It was only then I realized I still had my thick hard and now wet cock in my hand, alone in a public restaurant! I'm pathetic, I know. I quickly put my aching prick in my pants and finished my lunch wondering how I could make the next few hours fly by!

On the drive to their house I could feel my freshly shaved smooth cock stiffen against the bite of the cock ring. I was wearing the chrome one with the tip of it pressing into the area between my balls and ass. Looking down I could clearly see the outline of my swelling cock head pressing against the thin fabric of my shorts. I thought back to earlier in the day when I watched it disappear between Brooke 's hot, wet, bright pink engorged lips. I stroked my sensitive cock head as I drove eagerly anticipating getting to watch it once again split her open and bury itself deep into her cunt rubbing against her G spot until she came all over it, all while her huge cocked well hung husband watched. Fuck, but was I ever excited.

The note on the front door instructed me to come in strip, make sure I was rock hard and join them in the living room. As I walked down the hall, my hard throbbing cock swinging back and forth straight out in front of me I could hear the deep primal moans of Dave and I knew that monstrously thick cock of his was getting serviced by his hot little wife. mmmm I love to watch his hard thick cock with its bulbous swollen mushroom head all thick, purple and rigid, it’s so fucking erotic! The scene when I rounded the corner made me almost cum on the spot and my hand went to my jumping cock for an instinctual stroke as I saw Dave with both his big hands on either side of Brooke’s head fucking her face with that thick animal cock. "Well here he is now you slut," Dave said as he thrust into her mouth, "you want his cock in your little slut cunt huh." I could see Brooke loved the treatment and crude dirty talk. Her hand was busy rubbing her little swollen bright pink clit as the other pulled at her nipple hard. Her mouth was stretched so wide trying to take the abuse it was receiving from Dave's cock. "Well here he is you cock loving slut, is your tiny little cunt ready for him to fuck your brains out?" The sight of the forced deep throat along with the dirty talk sent me over the edge.

I raced forward jerking my cock as I went, covering the room in 3 strides I was on them. Dave pulled her up turned her around never letting her mouth off his cock. He sat down on the sofa still fucking her face offering her pussy, ass first to me. I didn't even tease her with it I just shoved it in, every inch sinking into her hot wet tight little pussy. Stretching her inside walls open as I entered her. She screamed out but it was muffled by Dave's thick cock. The muffled scream and subsequent moan combined with the slurping, slobbering, choking sound of Brooke getting face fucked made me quicken my pace as I knew I wouldn't last long. I was slamming in and out of her in full, long, hard, balls slapping on clit strokes. Each and every thrust forcing a muffled scream out of her. I was grunting and moaning from the sensation of stretching her open each time I slammed my thick hard cock home. I could see her wetness coating my cock as I pulled at her pink lips coming out.

"Fuck her, fuck my wife, fuck her pussy deep, she loves how deep your dick goes." Dave was saying over and over as he continued to choke her down on his thick shaft. I felt her pussy spasm on me and she was moaning wildly now in a fit of slurps and sucks and I knew she would be cumming soon. Dave grunted deep and I knew he was going to cum, and I was jealous, I wanted it on me, the memory of his hot loads landing on my cock from the previous night made me moan in pleasure. I wanted to see that thick creamy white hot cum erupt out of his monstrous swollen cock head and land on me covering me in his loads. "I want it," I heard myself say. I was totally out of body and it surprised me that the words came out, I wasn't even sure if I'd actually said them aloud. I kept pounding Brooke in and out of her tight dripping pussy feeling my balls now soaked slap into her hot clit. Dave pulled her off his cock, "What do you want?" she asked between moans.

Shit! I was caught, I was sure if I told the truth (I had yet to broach the bisexuality in my past) I would turn them both off and that would be the end of this amazing affair. What to do? Thinking fast I bought myself some time with a few long moans (not that they weren't legit I was so close to cumming it felt amazing!) and I said, "I want your husband to cum on my cock as I fuck you." I said and cringed, it wasn't overtly bi, and at least it didn't sound so at the time, at least to me. "Fuck yeah!" Brooke exclaimed and Dave jumped off the sofa straddled his sexy little wife’s ass as I pumped her cunt. Facing me he jerked his enormous cock off. now picture this, I am looking down at an ass I have been admiring for most of the spring and summer, finally getting to fuck her tiny, hot, pink, sopping wet slit, watching my own thick shafted, swollen-headed, cock-ringed, pussy juice glistening, prick stretch her pussy wide open and now the fattest, thickest, shaft and most ridiculously sized swollen head I have ever seen all wet and covered in spit with bright white pre-cum dripping out of the tip, is facing towards me, inches from my own cock! And I thought little 'ol bi me was in heaven last night when she smashed our two cock shafts together as she licked them!

"Cum on me," I said not taking my eyes off the scene. "I want to feel your hot cum on my shaft as I bury it in your wife’s pussy." Hearing this made Brooke cum hard. Her mouth free she let out a scream I'm sure the neighbors heard, "FUCK YEAH IM CUMMINGGGG, Cover his prick Dave give him your load!" Dave's had was a blur across his shaft and the first huge dollop of cum burst forth from his head landing perfectly on my cock shaft, followed by a 2nd and 3rd. It felt like heaven! So hot, so creamy, so taboo, and my god it looked good on my cock. I shoved it home into Brooke’s orgasming slit. His 4th and 5th loads hit my shafts base and dripped down to cover my balls. And then it was my turn. I increased my pace and intensity, fucking her hard and deep like an animal I came deep in her in a grunt and long ball draining moan, emptying every drop into her hot spasming cunt. "FUUUCKKK YEAHHHHHHH." My cum, mixed with theirs was such an erotic thought I kept on pounding her despite my orgasm. "Fuck yeah, I love fucking your wife," I said to Dave, he now sitting back on the sofa still jerking a now softening but of course thick cock. He smiled and surprised me saying, "I liked cumming on your cock that was hot."

I kept pumping his wife right in front of him, Dave's words had me so fucking hot. Was he interested? I wanted his cock in any way I could have it and I hoped he be open to it, but how to bring it up. "I loved the thought of it," Brooke said between groans her orgasm subsiding slightly. "Oh fuck I'm gonna cum again." I moaned. "Pull out of me and cum on Dave," she said. "Yeah, cum on my cock now" said Dave jerking his growing cock. I pulled out of Brooke's exquisitely tight pussy and walked over to him, jerking as I went watching the pre drip from my tip and the shine of my shaft with the cum of Dave, Brooke and myself making it a slick sticky mess. Brooke grabbed me and did the work pulling my tip down to touch Dave's and jerking me off all over his swollen head. I came in three thick white spurts covering his huge swollen head and fingers as he worked his cock furiously in a blur.

"Damn that’s so hot." Brooke said, "Your cocks look so fucking good together." Dave stiffened as he poured another load out this time, matching mine of a second before, and covering my cock head with more hot loads of cum. Brooke bent forward and began to lick our still stiff, cum covered cocks, tongue going from one head to the other our tips pressed together and our shafts in each of her hands. Lapping up a mouthful she then threw her leg over Dave's lap, climbing up on him and straddling his massive cock, still hard as steel despite cumming twice (this scene was so hot it had us both hard as teenagers again, I was ready to go for a 3rd time!) she squatted over him her left hand still holding his thick shaft, her right still holding mine. She pumped me as she positioned his cock onto her messy, dripping wet pink pussy lips.

I watched as Dave's enormous cockhead spread her lips apart, she pulled me to her and gave me a deep wet snowball kiss as she slowly lowered herself down onto Dave in a sexy reverse cow girl fuck. MMM, the taste of her hot wet mouth full of the mixture of Dave's and my own cum was delicious. I love the taste of my own cum especially being snowballed to me, and to have it mixed with the flavor of another man - especially her husband was intoxicating! She pumped my cock as we kissed deeper and I felt her moan in my mouth as Dave's shaft began to stretch the inside of her tight cunt. He reached up and put his hands on her shoulders pushing her down deeper until she was fully impaled on his rod. Pulling away from our kiss she threw her head back in a low moan, her lips open, cum drooling from the corner of her mouth onto her chin.

"Unghhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh," she moaned as she looked into my eyes, "now get on your knees and lick my clit." No pilgrim in Jerusalem or Mecca ever fell to their knees faster. I dropped to the floor between Dave's strong thighs and got eye level with his monstrously thick cock stretching the lips of Brooke's virgin tight, bright pink pussy lips wide open. Her little hard clit stood at attention soaking wet from the mixture of all our cumming. Dave's shaft too appeared before me to be covered in the erotic mixture, coated in the slick of our combined sex.

My chin rested against Dave’s big, somehow still full balls. Shaved smooth the soft skin of his sack felt so good. I opened my mouth, inhaling the smell of our musky cum, her sweet essence as I stuck my tongue out and flicked its tip against her firm clit. This tease elicited an excited squeak from Brooke as she slid down again to fully consume Dave's shaft. She reached down and grabbed the back of my head pressing it into her as I licked and sucked at her clit with quick flicks of the tongue.

She stayed still on top of Dave, impaled as she was grinding down on his cock, making it easier for me to pleasure her with my mouth. She rose up on his cock a few inches but continued to push my head down so I had no choice but to lick the base of Dave's massively thick cock. I heard a deep guttural moan I recognized as Dave's and with no protests forthcoming I continued and loved it! Taking long licks from the base of his balls up to her clit, driving myself crazy in the process. I had both of my hands between my legs pulling, tugging and jerking my hard cock wildly as I continued to lick and lick and lick the underside and thick vein of Dave's huge cock and up to Brooke's erect and firm little pink clit.

Brooke then pulled all the way off Dave exposing an enormous and dripping wet cock head. With her hands still on my head she directed me to lick and suck her own husband! I have had quite a few bisexual experiences in my life but never have I been so lucky to suck such a huge, thick cock. I could barely get my lips around his swollen, purple head but I sucked it in all the way. Dave moaned deep and thrust his hips up towards my face. With Brooke holding me down her husband was now fucking my mouth rapidly. Brooke looked down holding my head with one hand as she rapidly rubbed and pinched her clit, getting off hard watching her new lover suck her husband’s monster prick right between her own legs!

I could feel the cum once again building in my swollen shaved smooth balls as I jerked hard. Dave must have felt it inside him too because the next thing I know I am choking on hot, salty loads of cum. mmm, my god it tasted good! Brooke let go of my head and grabbed the base of her husbands cock jerking it out of my mouth and pumping it for all the cum left inside. I watched close up as Dave's head erupted with two huge gobs of cum splashing off of my open mouth and chin. I took both loads in the face and then stood up with both hands still around my rock hard erect cock jerking wildly.

Brooke laid back on to her husband’s chest spreading her legs she screamed, "Fuck me Shawn cum in me!" Dave reached up under his wife grabbed her thighs behind the knees and spread her so wide. I leaned forward and slapped her wet, bright pink little pussy lips with my thick swollen cock head then pressed it forward spreading her cunt wide around my prick. I shoved every inch home into her drenched slit as she grabbed her titties and pulled her little firm nipples out pinching them hard. Moaning as she bit her lower lip I could feel the inner walls of her pussy tighten and I knew she was close. I pumped hard 5 or 6 more times and felt the cum begin to rise in my balls; just as Brooke screamed out in ecstasy I felt my balls brush against Dave's shaft below his sexy wife’s ass and the realization sent me over the edge and I emptied what little cum was left inside my balls deep into Brooke.

I rolled off of her panting and exhausted onto the sofa. Brooke, lying atop her husband’s chest began to swirl her finger around her still hard clit and smear the concoction of mixed cum all over her pussy lips. Dave reached around her and did the same and soon her pussy was one wet cummy, sticky mess. Dave turned his head to me noticed me watching and said, "I'm gonna eat your cum out of my wife's pussy and I want you to watch." With that she sat up and slid her perfect ass up his chest and sat down on Dave’s face in a perfect 69. As Brooke pressed her hips down feeding Dave’s greedy mouth I heard him moan between slurps and licks as she began to take long slow licks from the head of his cock to the base. Looking over at me Brooke then said, “Join me, and help me suck my husband’s huge cock.” To be continued…