View Single Post
Old 04-12-2002, 09:34 AM
dobbydog

I thought to myself "wow, what did she just say." Her words revolved round and round in my head "blindfold me, pull off my skirt, tie her hands up, pressed against the window." "Well are you just going to stand there?" she slightly reprimanded me, the surprise of her words had rendered me motionlesss. I muttered a response "ohhhh, yes, yes, i mean no, no, I'll do what you said, you just surprised so much, I..I....I never expected...." She interrupted me "just relax, let's just follow a gentle path to pleasure for both of us."
I finally cleared my head and asked her to turn around. She did and I gently put my tie around her face over her eyes and tied it in the back. "Good, step one done, keep going" she said. "Please turn around again," I told her, wanting to remove her skirt from in front of her. I got down on my knees and reached around her legs, rubbing her amazing calves. They were so smooth and firm, so sexual, but so was every part of her body. "Undress me first, honey, then play with me" she said in a very sensual voice. I certainly didn't have a problem with that, so I slid my hands inside her burgandy silk skirt near her hips. Then I slowly slid down her skirt, my hands gliding from her hips, to her outer thighs, by her knee, down the outside of her calves, all the way down to her ankles, taking her skirt to the floor. Her beautiful legs and her black silk panties were revealed before me and before that great big window. "Please step out of your skirt," I requested. "Good, step two done, keep going" she said. I softly brushed her left cheek with my right hand and then began to unbutton her white shirt. I started at the top button, my eyes wondering up and down her body, and at the amazing view around her outside that window. Slowly my fingers felt there way down the shirt, button by button, down to the very last one just below the top of her black silk I thought to myself "wow, what did she just say." Her words revolved round and round in my head "blindfold me, pull off my skirt, tie her hands up, pressed against the window." "Well are you just going to stand there?" she slightly reprimanded me, the surprise of her words had rendered me motionlesss. I muttered a response "ohhhh, yes, yes, i mean no, no, I'll do what you said, you just surprised so much, I..I....I never expected...." She interrupted me "just relax, let's just follow a gentle path to pleasure for both of us."
I finally cleared my head and asked her to turn around. She did and I gently put my tie around her face over her eyes and tied it in the back. "Good, step one done, keep going" she said. "Please turn around again," I told her, wanting to remove her skirt from in front of her. I got down on my knees and reached around her legs, rubbing her amazing calves. They were so smooth and firm, so sexual, but so was every part of her body. "Undress me first, honey, then play with me" she said in a very sensual voice. I certainly didn't have a problem with that, so I slid my hands inside her burgandy silk skirt near her hips. Then I slowly slid down her skirt, my hands gliding from her hips, to her outer thighs, by her knee, down the outside of her calves, all the way down to her ankles, taking her skirt to the floor. Her beautiful legs and her black silk panties were revealed before me and before that great big window. "Please step out of your skirt," I requested. "Good, step two done, keep going" she said. I softly brushed her left cheek with my right hand and then began to unbutton her white shirt. I started at the top button, my eyes wondering up and down her body, and at the amazing view around her outside that window. Slowly my fingers felt there way down the shirt, button by button, down to the very last one just below the top of her black silk panties. I opened her shirt, her white bra, and the perfect cleavage that overflowed it were revealed. I wasted no time, removing her bra, I couldn't wait to see her breasts in their fullness and all mine. Next I got down on my knees again and slide down her panties. I picked up her shirt and asked her to turn around to face the window. Her body completely naked available for viewing by anyone who desired. I tied her shirt around her wrists just tight enough to hold her wrists, but not tight enough to hurt. "Completely naked, except for the blindfold and my shirt tied around my wrists" she informed me, but I definitely already knew! "Now the rest is up to you," she softly whispered.