Thread: No Title Yet
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2002, 06:41 AM

I let my hands wander more freely, I can hear from your breathing that you are wanting more, more than the brief teasing I am offering.

My hand moves slowly, tentativly, lower until I reach the top of your panties, gently I slip my hand under the soft lacy fabric, Lower. lower, until I reach the hardness of your clitoris, I hear you moan softly as my finger circles lightly - I feel you put your hand on mine - urging me to do more...........

I press harder, 2 fingers circling and moving up and down around your clitoris, lower still I go and I am consumed by the warmth the feel of your wetness, My fingers are around your entrance, not entering, but a massaging type motion.

My cock feels as though It is going to burst right out of my pants and I break away to stand - I remove my pants, consious now that here I am stood infront of someone I have never met in just a pair of shorts. I have never considered my self particularly well endowed, being the average 6 to 7 inches I guess, but tonight I felt like the biggest I had ever been, It weighed heavily in my shorts straining to get at the angle it wanted. Slightly uncomfortable, but adding to the sexual energy I had been building up since standing outside not an hour before.

I Leant forward still standing and placing a nipple in my mouth slowly lowered your panties from your body, you raised your body to allow them to slide down your legs.............