Thread: The Triplets
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2003, 01:06 PM

Bobbi

Bobbi watched mesmerized as her sister moved herself on her hands and knees in front of her brother. She watched as Becca first licked the tip of Bobby’s dick and then wrapped her lips around the head. As Becca sucked hard on her brother, a shiver swept across Bobbi’s body and she knew her brother wanted this, desired their mouths on his cock.

Bobbi joined her sister on her hands and knees, and together they pleasured their brother with their mouths. Bobbi sucked hungrily on Bobby’s cock, testing the depths of her throat. Through half opened eyes she watched Becca lick up and down his shaft.

Seeing her sister’s small soft tongue taste her brother, filled Bobbi with greater desire. She opened her eyes wider to watch, and saw Becca’s dark eyes staring into her own. She reached out and laid her hands on her sister’s soft thighs. At the same moment she felt her sister’s hands on her own.

Bobbi slid her hand up Becca’s thighs to her panties. She pressed her hand against her sister’s pussy, and felt it warm and hot, her panties wet. Her fingers searched out Becca’s clit under the thin fabric of her panties, and Bobbi began to rub. She heard a soft moan escape her sister’s lips and knew she had found the spot.

Her own panties were pulled to the side. Bobbi trembled as Becca inserted two fingers into her dripping hole. Her moan of pleasure was stifled by her brother’s dick, still in her mouth.

Bobby’s dick was so hard, her mouth so tightly wrapped around his muscle that she could feel the blood pumping up and down his shaft with a powerful throb.

She moved her hand off her sister’s panties. Her sister raised her hips, her body begging Bobbi to continue. She hooked her fingers around the hip band of her panties, and slid them down, and then off.

Bobbi slid her mouth off Bobby’s cock handing it off to her sister. Becca repositioned herself so she was sitting on the bed, legs open, Bobby fucking her face.

Bobbi glanced up at her brother, and saw him staring down intently at her sister’s exposed pussy.

Bobbie reached her hand down, and with her two fingers spread her sister’s labia apart baring Becca’s pink opening to her brother’s lustful stare. With her other hand Bobbi took two fingers, and plunged them into Becca’s pussy.

A passionate moan escapes from both brother and sister. Bobbi lovingly smiles first up at her brother, and then across at her sister.
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"