Thread: The Triplets
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2003, 12:57 AM

Bobbi

Bobbi lay in bed content; dozing comfortably knowing that her sister was curled up next to her and her brother was nearby. Bobbi couldn’t fall asleep unless her brother Bobby and sister Becca were there. None of them could. It was for this reason, that their parents finally surrendered, granting the triplets permission to share a room, and the girls permission to share a bed.

Vague images flitted through Bobbi’s subconscious as she rested. She’s at soccer practice, running towards the goal. Now she’s in class listening to a lecture. She is trying hard to listen to her teacher, but the sensations rippling across her body are distracting her. She feels cold and in her dream looks down to see goose pimples on her exposed flesh, the hard nipples of her newly blossoming breasts straining against her crisp white blouse.

And yet, despite the chill, her privates feel warm. No, they feel hot. Her panties are wet, and she slides her hand up her skirt. She pulls her cotton panties to the side, and caresses the swollenness between her legs. She sighs, hanging her head back, and all of a sudden, in horror, she remembers she’s in class.

Her eyes snapped open. She awakens from her dream.

Immediately Bobbi is aware of is that she is breathing heavy, almost frantically. The next thing she realizes is that her panties are completely soaked through, and sticking to her. She feels Becca’s hand on hers, and is immediately at ease.

At first she only senses her brother Bobby standing at the side of the bed, but as the night air is split with lightning she sees her brother clearly. He tightly holds his member in his hand. Bobbi is mesmerized as the small silvery wetness begins to bead at the top of his dick.

Bobbi’s stomach tightens at the sight, and she realizes that she wants to taste her brother’s seed.

“What is it Bobby?” she hears her sister ask.

Becca squeezes her hand tighter, and Bobbi knows from the thickness of Becca’s voice and the hard grip on her hand that her sister is feeling the same intense desire.
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"