View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 03:35 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

I begin to become aware in the fog

The two of us are indeed enjoying the truckers activities below us , she upon his face and I upon his hardened shaft. I could sense that all three of us were very near a mind blowing orgasm, and suddenly I wanted nothing more badly than that. I increased the movement of my hiips raising and lowering my hot sopping wet vagina and incredibly I could swear his cock grew just a bit larger as I did. The angelic woman who was riding his mustache for all it was worth must have been getting the tongue lasshing of her life for she had thrown her head back her eyes half closed and she was gyrating her hips in such a way that i wondered that the face below could even breath.
It was at this moment that I realized that the voices in the backround included one that was unmistakeable to me. I had heard that musical voice whisper to me so many early mornings, "The time has come to arise mollye." .
It was my girlfriends gentle way of awakening me on those days in college when we had to be to classes early. I had loved her for this gentleness for all my life i had been a grouchy morning riser and had all but given up on awakening in a good mood , til i met her that is. And lo and behold here she was even at a whisper I knew that it was her I felt an instant of remorse for i realized that she had probably been waiting on me to meet her at the reading and left when i didn't show.

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"