View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004, 12:52 PM

I groan out of pleasure... yes, Yes, YES! I feel him pumping into me, filling me with his cock... I feel his teeth on my shoulder... Oh God Yes... The only thought going through my mind is hold on tight... I grip him as he fucks me just how I like it...

I wonder for a moment if anyone else is watching... there were at least five others on the beach... where did everyone come from? why was everyone here? who is this man I am fucking? Suddenly I realize I am going to cum from the thrusts I am recieveing.... God Yes!

I moan loudly and my body starts tingleing and shaking... my whole body is hot in this cool water, this has got to be the most amazing feeling ever... My pussy tightens and throbs around this strangers cock. Fuck Yes! I try not to be loud... but I can't help it... all the feelings that are taking over my body... I moan with every thrust that is recieved, panting, squealing, "Yes!" I feel my whole body become rigid, I am going to cum very soon, I try to hold out as long as I can... he feels so amazing... suddenly my hips start pushing toward him hard and fast, I don't have any control of my body, it is acting out on its own. I start cumming very hard, I groan into his ear out of satisfaction breatheing hot breaths on his neck, I leave my head laying on his shoulder. I feel my body melt into his, could this get any better???

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...