View Single Post
Old 12-27-2004, 08:49 AM
Not there yet.....

After the voyeur reached his incredible orgasm, he withdraws from the womens mouths on walks toward the ocean. I have slid myslf in this angel and so slowly have been massaging her inner walls. But in the moonlight, I can see the look of desire and lust in the eyes of these 2 women. I can sense that the teaser would love to caress and taste more of angel. So I lie down on the now crumpled robe and ease the teaser onto my raging hard cock. She closes her eyes and moans as she slowly eases herself down my shaft, feeling it split her lips and filling her void. Not to be left out, angel straddles my face and lowers herself down to my mustache....... facing the teaser. Though I cannot see, I can feel them leaning in towards each other... I magine them kissing when I look up and see the teasers hands wrapping around my angel's back. I lick and suck in earnest to plaese her. Then I rock and roll my hips into the tease.... both of them moaning into each others mouths and rubbing their pussy's against my face and pubic bone. I so badly need to cum, but I want to please these ladies first... and prolong my fantasy come true.

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........