View Single Post
Old 12-26-2004, 05:58 PM

As if reading my thoughts he pulls me up and slides his fingers into my slit, I moan with pleasure, he brushes against my clit making my body jump. I feel his fingers preparing me for his cock, my pussy throbs. I suddenly feel his head pushing through, startled at first I tense, making myself tighter, feeling him enter me slowly. I grip him tightly, panting, leaning my forehead against his, my mouth open as he continues to kiss me. I hear him moan with pleasure... god yes this is what I want.

I begin to relax and let myself slide down his length. As he enters I make quiet groans of desire. I want him deeper, with my legs I pull him tighter to me. Oh god yes... I hold my breath while I tighten and push my pussy down on him as far as I can make it go. I grip him tightly close my eyes and bite my lower lip, I had never felt anything like this before... I feel his cock deep inside me, I release my breath with a loud groan of extasy and a whimper pleading for more.

I pull back looking into his eyes. Panting, I whisper in a pleading voice, "Please take me... fuck me... I want you right now..." I lean into him brushing my cheek against his slowly moving my tongue along his jaw and up to his earlobe, I flick it with my tongue, then suck it gently. Very quietly I whisper into his ear... "Fuck me Now... Hard" I grip him tightly with my arms and even my neck, hugging his body into mine. My hands run up and play in his hair while I wait for his responce...

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...