View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 10:46 AM
Not there yet.....

Teased Trucker

Well I know they pulled off this exit. They must have stopped in the rest area. I have to drive to the section designated for truck parking which is separated from car parking by a narrow strip of woods. As I start thru the woods I see the two cars parked side by side. Uh Huh I think...... Yes it is her car too. She had pulled along side me on the highway, flashed me a smile, exposed a succulent breast and started pulling her nipple. Then brought that hand down between her thighs and nothing was left to my imagination. As she weaved down the highway, my erection was pointing down in an uncomfortable position. I had to release it to get comfortable. When I looked back over at her I noticed another car had pulled along her other side and was shining a flashlight on her... lighting up her beautiful face and breasts. I followed them off the exit and now here we are.

I heard them both moaning and knew immediately what was going on. I stayed in the shadow of the woods and could see her bouncing thru the windshield. She hasn't spied me, but suddenly I caught movement in the corner of my eye. Another man was standing there watching them and pulling on his cock. He couldn't have been more than a dozen feet away from them.... they must know he's there and enjoy being watched.

My eyes return to the car and see the guy kneeling behind the girl, moaning loudly as he sinks into her. Then he gives the voyeur a thumbs up... I can't believe my eyes... or ears!

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........