View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 07:48 AM

There's No Room to Do What the Beat Tells You to

"Sure!" I answer at once, even though I can't imagine how this is going to work. So with a certain reluctance I pull out of you altogether, my member feeling suddenly very cold and unloved, and use my hands to carefully twist you around to face away from me. You'll have to lean forward, and your beautiful breasts might well get pushed into your dashboard, but in only a few dozen seconds I'm kneeling behind you, my knees inside of yours on the passenger seat, and I reenter you doggie style.

You're even warmer than before, it seems to me, and I can reach much deeper inside of you now. That might account for the feeling of greater heat, more of me is inside you this time. And I can rear back much further, drive into you more deeply and with a good deal more force -- which is exactly what I do.

I grin as I notice the man watching us, and give him a thumbs-up sign before I take a hold of your hip. I can't tell if he's a cop or not, but I can see what he's doing, and either way we ought to be fine. In fact, he might notice if a police car does pull up.