View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 06:30 AM
I make sexytime with you

I walk along the path, deep in thought. This was always the best place to do such thinking, maybe it was the seemingly infinite expansiveness of the ocean and the inevitability of the waves rolling in. Maybe all that was mere social conditioning. Meta-thinking, does that show exactly how deprived I am of excitement?

Walking along a little further, I spy a car from which muffled noises seem to be emanating. Curious, but not wanting to disturb the occupants, I walk a little slower, stray just off the path and pay more attention. As I get closer it becomes obvious that they are completely oblivious to all but their own little world inside the car. I hear a man's grunts and groans, entirely consistent with the look on his face that suggests he is in a great deal of sexual pleasure. A woman emerges slightly and two of the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen bounce into view. My cock swells and pushes against my jeans almost instantly. Transfixed, I keep slowly approaching, trying to avoid detection but unable to resist the impulse to see more. Another couple of minutes of voyeurism and I have to do something about my raging hard-on or the walk back will be unbearable.

I can't go and jack off, because I am quite unable to take my eyes and ears away from this couple. Yet, I can't not pleasure myself, because I'll burst. In an uncharacteristic fit of daring, I quickly reason that it's dark and they'd never recognize me, and I can escape if need be....yes, that's right...no more than 12 feet away from the couple, I unzip my jeans, pull them down slightly to get best access, take out my cock and start rubbing it, not letting my eyes stray for one second...
I want to do something that matters