View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 05:43 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraide
"You and I think alike, girl," I say, looking up from her breasts into those bewitching eyes. "Here, I can get my pants off faster than you can. You pull that blouse off at the same time."

And my pants and my boxers come off at the same time, to be tossed into the backseat where they won't get in the way. I am already at full erection, and if I wanted her before, I NEED her now.

Fortunatly, I'm sure that she needs me too, and in just the right way. Now I owe my friend bigtime; I'll e-mail him and let him know that I'll publish his friend's stuff, sight unseen. It's the only way I can thank him enough for this.

Ohmighod! The feel of her lips on my cock -- it's like heaven.

I have rearanged myself so that i can slip my soft lips around your rock hard cock slowly letting just a bit at a time into my mouth until you are almost at the back of my throat wriggling my tongue around as best as i can sliding back up til just your head is in then suctioning a tight o shape back down i smile inwardly as i feel your hips move in response. i wrap one of my small hands around as much as i can and quicken my pace just slightly and concentrate on finding that specific spot along your cock that i get the most response from. "Ahhhh there it is." I think to myself And my body is responding too cause i know how good i'm making you feel
I look up your hard stomache to see if i can see the expression on your face

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"