View Single Post
Old 12-07-2004, 03:46 AM

Tooling Along the Highway

As I approach the car ahead of me, I notice that it's veering back and forth a little bit in the lane. It's dark out, and this can be a dangerous road, so I decide to try to see if the driver of this other car is all right. If someone has had some sort of sudden health problem this could become a life and death matter.

I'm in the outside lane anyway, so it's easy for me to pull alongside the other driver. I've already put the far side window down, in case I need to call across to the other driver. With my free hand, I pull up my mag light and turn on the beam, so that I'll be able to see into the other car in the darkness.

I'm very happy, in more ways than one, to see this beautiful girl in a shiny black halter top who appears to have her own free hand between her legs. That accounts for the quality of her steering, I think to myself.

"Pull off at the next stop," I call to her, hoping against hope that she'll take up my suggestion. She looks like exactly the kind of woman I need right now. Fuck my friend's poetress -- if she's really good, I can catch her some other time.