View Single Post
Old 12-04-2004, 10:31 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

Playing In Public

I love the way I get wet whenever i think about playing with myself in public places, and to day was certainly not going to be an exception. I had accepted an invitation to a poetry reading at some obscure coffeehouse on the monterey coast. I dressed myself in garments that i knew would have ease of access yet not completely obvious. A slinky black silk halter top that plunged deeply between my breasts. And a knee length flowing skirt with long slits at the sides it's varied purple hues shimmering at my every move. A matching garter belt to hold the black silk stocking that i slowly slid up each leg, pausing at the top of each for a moment ,just barely brushing the lips of my increasingly wet cunt. I shivered in anticipation as i wondered who might be there to play. then shook myself out of my reverie and stepped into 31/2 inch hi soft kidskin thigh hi boots, these were also attached to the garter.
My nipples hardened as i slipped a long flowing black cape-style coat over my bare shoulders and headed out the door into the cool night.
I took 101 south and left my car window open, so that as i passed other vehicles or perhaps even a semi truck they would have an unobstructed view of what i was doing with my free hand.

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"