View Single Post
Old 12-09-2003, 01:37 PM

"Oh shit" thought Mike. He struggled but it was no good, he was cuffed well and good and standing exposed.
He looked down and saw that his dick, due to the fear and uncomfortableness had shrivlled slightly to the 2 inch mark.
He looked up and saw Sara had an evil grin on her face. She was starring at Mike's penis and was most unimpressed.
"Ha! Is that all your packing? I almost feel sorry for you. What you did was probably the closest you'll ever get to a fuck" she smirked."What you think Chad?"
Chad had removed his dressing gown, and was reclined completly naked on his bed. He was enjoying watching Mike suffer and was ever so slowly stroking his massive 8" dick. He was chuckling all along.
"Bit small, aren't you. What you like when you get bigger?" He laughed. "MAybe we oughta get a pic, Sara?"
"Maybe" she replied. And she undid her dressing gown and let it fall to the floor. She was wearing red panties and matching bra. She slowly walked over towards Mike and soflty grabbed his cock and balls and gave them a small squeese. Mike let out a gasp.
"Don't go anywhere" she smirked and walked out of the room. As she was gone Chad just stared and laughed at Mike who held his head low.
"Gonna be alot of fun, I reckon" He said.
Sara returned with a video camera.
"Hey Chad, How about I get a shot of you and Mike together?"
"Sure " he said and got of the bed and walked over to beside Mike.
"Smile for us Mike" he said as he stood beside Mike and pointing to their cocks. He reached behind Mike and gave his ass a smack. Mike jumped a little.
"Ok" Sara said "Enough messing about, you two. Lets have some fun" ........................

[waits for a better, more perverted Pixies member to continue the next part.... ]