View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 12:50 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
Hope springs eternal!

Well, that eternal hope you spoke about? I was starting to wonder if that particular spring had dried up, but no; it seems that Maggie has reversed direction of her walk in the morning, probably to minimise any boredom for her dog (or maybe herself? Who knows).

So, as we walked onto the park this morning I caught a glimpse over the tops of the grass of a dark head, then spotted Molly running around on the park. Got to the "entry" path and there she was, striding toward me - Maggie. Dressed in her usual black legging-type apparel but, as it was/is a bit chilly this morning, jacket was on (instead of tied round her waist as it always has been before) and fully zipped up. My imagination would love to think she was naked underneath it, but this is the West of Scotland in autumn - just ain't happnin'!

Still, she passed by the end of the path before I got there, so I was able to cast a lengthy glance at her arse which I have never managed to see properly until now. Well. You may know how some types of female pant/trouser don't really cling to curves in quite the way us males (and some ladies too, of course!) would like? These are they and, coupled with being black, make proper observation & appreciation very difficult. I'm aware of my audience, however, and gave it my best shot for y'all!

It is a very nice size and shape from what I can see, her legs are perhaps a little thicker than some might like but, to me, that speaks of healthy exercise - and appetites! There is also a very pleasant side-to-side sway to her hips, which I have to say is very alluring. All in all, her partner is a very lucky wo/man!

Got myself all of a fluster now; I think I may have to go and lie down for a bit!

DM
I only own my mind