View Single Post
Old 12-12-2002, 12:00 PM

70-year old pussy delight

Just as Harry lodged his erect wand into Parvati’s tight young brown eye he found himself transported onto a luxurious bed inside a palatial bedroom. Next to him was his former teacher the old and wise Professor Minerva McGonagall in a beige latex jumpsuit. Her huge red nipples and bushy brown pussy were fully exposed.
“Oh my Gosh!” Harry blurted.
“You are turning me on so much Professor!” Harry cried.
“Harry, you must fight it – never has a Hogwarts student had intimate relations with a staff person at Hogwarts,” explained Prof. McGonagall matter-of-factly.
“Yes, Mam,” responded Harry.
“Harry went further, “But your fucking pussy is looking soooo delicious – I need to taste it – I MUST taste…”
Harry buried his entire face into the dark 70-year old muff. She tasted wonderful. He zeroed in on her meaty clitoris and sucked it hard for at least 20 minutes. Prof. McGonagall reached over Harry’s back and slid her wrinkly hand inside Harry’s pants and squeezed his tiny bare ass.
“Whoa!” yelled Harry out of sheer surprise as he explored the professor’s feminine folds and her vagina oozed sweet secretions that dribbled down Harry’s chin.
‘Ohhhh yeahhhh baby,” crooned Prof. McGonagall, as she grasped the back of Harry’s head and shoved his face inside her even deeper.
Harry inserted three fingers inside her warm vagina and drove inside very deeply. Harry finger fucked her quickly while he massaged her swollen granny clit with the tip of his young tongue. McGonagall felt the first wave of orgasm shudder through her lower abdomen and she felt compelled to wet her right index finger and poke it full tilt into Harry’s butthole.
“MMMMMMMMM! Harry yelled with ecstacy.
Soon they matched rhythms and each time Harry inserted his fingers inside her she finger fucked his ass.
“Oh my Lord – I haven’t been this excited since 1926 on my honeymoon,” explained McGonagall.
McGonagall’s fast finger fucking of Harry’s anus proved to be too much and he started cumming full tilt in his pants.
“Ohh shitt,” cried Harry.
“You’re making me cum and I can’t stop!”
Harry continued to ejaculate full force for over five minutes!
McGonagall smiled and said, “That’s because I caused you to have a prostate orgasm – Hogwarts style! You will continue to cum until you give ten blowjobs in a row. You must swallow every drop of sperm. When you complete that task, you will be able to stop ejaculating. I will call in the senior class of students right away.
“Why thank you Prof. McGonagall – thank you SO MUCH!” Harry conveyed.
“Oh, do call me Minerva my dear – I will be collecting my payment for helping you out of this predicament.,” she cooed slyly while peering down at the front of his jeans that were seeping with cum.