View Single Post
Old 11-29-2003, 10:29 PM
Rogue Trader ÿƒ

I finished cleaning up and followed the luckiest guy in the store out to the counter. As both of us had been showing this guy what customer service was all about, a line about 4 deep had formed at the sales counter. Jason, the only guy working on the floor with us, shot us a stare that said 'where the fuck have you two been?' I smiled back at him and rung up the sale (and the three points I had just received).

The rest of the night went without incident, I think both Trish and I had decided that we had pushed our luck enough for one evening.

We closed up and headed home.

"That was good fun" Trish giggled as we walked

"Yeah," I smiled, "did the see the look on that guy's face when you walked in? He couldn't believe his luck!"

"I know, maybe we should talk to management about bonus', you know, for bringing in more customers?"

We both laughed, partly at the joke and partly at the fact that neither of us cared about a bonus, the taste of cum and the hardness of a cock in our 16 year old mouths was reward enough.

"Did you plan this at all Trish?" I asked

"Tonight you mean?" Trish responded

"Yeah"

"Sorta. I mean, lots of cute guys come in all the time. Some nice older looking guys looking to get off. If I was a guy I'd want to face fuck me" Trish said matter-of-factly

"True," I mused, "I wonder what it is like having your dick sucked?"

"Dunno, but guy's seem to love it. Must feel good"

"Or maybe you and I are just bj queens who do it well" I responded

"Yeah, that's probably it. God you looked hot when I walked in on you two. On your knees, his balls resting on you chin. You looked like you were having a ball - pardon the pun" Trish grinned

"I was. God Trish, I love sucking cock, I really do. I'm horny just thinking about it. What do you think of Jason?"

"You planning on getting cheap points huh?" Trish enquired

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I see the way Jason looks you up and down. He can't take his eyes off your ass when you walk away from the counter, "Trish laughed, "I can't believe you haven't noticed"

I thought about it. It had never really occurred to me that Jason might fancy me.

Hmmm, looks like another 3 points could be coming quicker than I thought.