View Single Post
Old 11-29-2003, 12:19 AM

More Store Fun

I couldn’t believe that Trish had had the audacity to suck some bloke off in the changing room. Even worse, we’d only been competing for 24 hours and she was already ahead. That just didn’t sit well with me. I had to give the little slut a bit of a challenge.

I eyed the customer who had just walked in minutes before. He’d do just fine I thought, watching him make his way into the fitting room area.

Trish was touching up her lipstick at the sales counter.

“Two can play at this game Miss Trish,” I said smirking at her over my shoulder, as I sauntered over to the dressing room

I walked into the fitting room area relieved to see that it was completely empty except for the guy I’d set my eyes on. Looking under the fitting room door I could see that he had slid off his shoes, and his pants were dropped to his ankles.
Well it’s now or never I said to myself as I stuck my key into the lock, and opened the dressing room door. I stepped in.

“Hey! What do you think you’re doing?” he asked in an alarmed voice.

“I…I thought it was empty, I am so sorry,” I mumbled, dropping my key at his feet.

“I’ll get this and get out of your way,” I said, kneeling down in front of him.

I picked up my key, and then looked up at him. I could tell by the look in his eyes that having me on my knees in front of him like this turned him on. I slid my hands up his thighs, hooked my fingers around the waistband of his boxers, and shimmied them down his legs.

“You don’t mind if I suck your cock while I’m down here?” I asked, smiling up at him. He really wasn’t bad looking at all. He had a nice size cock, about 5 inches.

“Are you serious? Um…go right ahead” he muttered. I couldn’t help but giggle at his reaction.

I placed his already hardening cock in my mouth and started to suck on it. As I milked the head with my mouth it immediately started to grow and stiffen. I cupped his ass in my hands and pushed his hips forward, forcing his cock deeper into my throat. I heard him gasp, and felt him place his hands on the top of my head. I relaxed my grip on his ass, and slowly dragged my mouth up his cock to the tip. I stopped a moment at the top, and felt the warm dripping sensation of his precum on my tongue.

“Oh that’s right, suck it, suck my cock,” I heard the young man grunt, and he pushed my head back down on his cock. I opened my mouth wider, opened my throat and again started to suck on his meat.

Just then I heard the door open to the changing room open, and then shut.

“Jesus Christ, do any of you knock?”

I opened my eyes, my mouth still filled with cock, to see Trish smiling down at me.

“You’ve been in hear an awfully long time Ronnie. I figured you might need some help getting him off,” she said talking to me, but looking at the bloke whose cock I was sucking.

I let the guy’s dick slip from my mouth and into my hand. I started to jack him off.

“I’m doing just fine by myself, Trish, but thanks for asking,” I said, giving her my sweetest smile. I couldn’t believe the audacity of the slut. To just waltz right in, and think she could take the guy I was working over.

“What about you sweetie, do you think you’d like me to suck your cock too?” she said to the guy. I watched her arch her back, sticking her huge tits out, as she curled her finger in her hair. God she was a natural at this.

“Are you serious? Hell yeah, I want you to suck me off. I want both of you too,” he said grabbing my head, and pushing his hips into my face. His hard dick poked my face.

Trish knelt down beside me, and lowered her head between the guy’s legs. As I worked my mouth up and down the shaft of his cock. I watched Trish snake her tongue around his balls. I felt his muscle twitch in response to the pleasure he was receiving.

As I sucked on his cock, Trish glided her tongue up his balls to the base. She started to lick up and down whatever bit of cock I didn’t have in my mouth at the moment.

I let his cock pop out of my mouth handing it off to Trish. I too wanted to taste his balls. Trish hungrily took his dick in her hand, and let out a little moan as she placed it in her mouth. As I licked down his cock I could hear Trish making sucking noises as she shamelessly let him fuck her mouth. From above I could here the guy grunt and whisper “Yes..oh yes…that’s it”.

My tongue reached down to his balls. I licked over every inch of his sack, delighting in the taste of his skin, and the texture of his sack, so soft, covered with light peach fuzz. I began to suck on his balls and I could feel his seed stirring inside. He was close to quickening.

“Oh fuck, I’m gonna cum. I’m gonna cum,” he said.

I felt him tug on my hair it. He wanted my head over by Trish’s, at the head of his cock. He withdrew his cock from Trish’s mouth and as he did white cum shot from his dick, and landed right across Trish’s cheek.

I laughed knowing she’d just cleaned up from a cum bath and was going to have to do it yet again. But then a shot of white stickiness hit me in the face, right across the eye. I had to close my eyes, and was surprised to feel a light splattering across the rest of my face. And then the smoothness of the head of his cock was wiped across my lips, over my cheek and my chin.

“Well, there we go,” said Trish, “3 points for you and 3 points for me.”

I couldn’t believe Trish, one, bringing up the contest right in front of the guy, and two, trying to steal my points.

“What?! You’re crazy!” I said, “I did all the work. Just because you come in at the last minute and let him spray you in the face, doesn’t mean you get the points.”

“Well you weren’t getting the job done,” said Trish.

“Whatever,” I said, knowing full well that she was just jealous I had snagged the guy before she had the chance to.

“I’ve an idea. Whoever has the most cum on their face gets the points. Alright?”

Trish considered my proposition for a moment. She must have felt confident that her face was more cum soaked than mine because she agreed. I must admit when she agreed I was a little bit worried that despite the stickiness all over my face that she had caught more of this guy’s seed.

“So come on guy, tell us who has more of your cum on their face.” I said.

“Damn,” he said shaking his head, “You girls are crazy.”

“Never mind that,” said Trish, “Just tell us.”

So he placed one hand under each of our chins and turned our faces one way and then the other.

“She does,” he said, pointing to me.

“Whatever. Points are yours I guess. I don’t really need them anyways.” She said standing up to her feet. I watched her wipe the cum off her face with her finger, and then lick her finger clean.

“Thanks sweetie,” she said, pulling the guy in for a kiss.

“And no hard feelings right Ronnie?” she said, leaning down. I felt her tongue slid across my chin, up my cheek, across my lips and over my eye; cleaning my face of cum.

I couldn’t help but forgive her. After all I might have tried to do the same thing.

“No hard feelings Trish.”

With that she let herself out of the changing room.

I turned to the young bloke and said, “So are you going to buy those pants?”

“Um..Um…yeah” He said, nodding to the pants he never had a chance to try on.

“Meet me out front and I’ll ring them up,” I said, smirking to myself as I left the dressing room.

As I walked to the sales desk I could already see Trish checking out our customers looking for the next set of points she was going to score.
things of which I dream of still,"

-Cowboy Junkies "Black-eyed Man"