View Single Post
Old 08-22-2003, 02:00 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Giggling....and yet learing at Lilith as she leaves the dungeon.....I look up past Tarzan's wood, to his face. He looks as flabberghasted as I feel and I try to assure him, "We can make the best of this, Cobalt. Don't you think"?

With that, his face eases and he looks down at me...only to see that I've come face to head with his cock. The loss of erection that may have been brought on by the shock of the restraints has suddenly done a complete turn-about. Cobalt's tip peeks out from his loin cloth and the minimal light makes the precum glisten as it dribbles down and is about to drip free. I reach up just in time to catch the first drop and my tongue grazes his helmet as I flick it to capture the precious liquid! He leans back against the wall and a moan thrusts from deep within him. Wishing I could grasp his rock hard cock......but knowing I'll not be able to do so as long as I am shackled......I siddle up closer to him and extend my tongue to it's entire length. Starting at the underside...all the way at the base where his cock meet his balls.......I wrap my tongue around his shaft and lick very slowly all the way to the tip. He shivers and lets out another gutteral moan. My tongue takes it's own course....as if it's reading braille....and swirls and investigates every vein and ridge. Each time I get to the tip...I suck him in just a little more. With a pop, I release my suction....and back to the investigation. I continue this party in my mouth till I have sucked him to the hilt and then I just won't let go.

As I close my lips around Cobalt's shaft...I suck just a bit harder....enough to pull his precum deep into my throat. The liquid is sweet and light and I look up to his face and smile. He is watching me now.....and a smile crosses his lips as well. I begin a slow fucking movement and his hips push to my mouth to assure ultimate contact and depth. We push and pull to and from one another.....ever so slightly moving faster and faster. His face takes on that, "I'm gonna cum", look and I mentally prepare for his blast. He watches to see if I am ready for him, and I suck him yet harder and faster. With this act, he knows I am ready and willing....not to mention, quite able!

Cobalt thrusts his hips forward once more and he spews hot cum deep into the back of my throat. Without missing a beat, I swallow and gulp and continue sucking.....till his thrusts subside. His back slaps the wall again.....this time in exhaustion and relief. I pull my legs around to sit "indian" style before him. When I look down to examine our shackles, I realize my hands have hold of Cobalt's ankles in a clentch so tight it's a miracle his feet have any blood left in them. "Oops! Sorry babe. Didn't realize how intense I was getting"!

From behind me, I hear the sound of footsteps descending the stairs. I look up at Tarzan.....nudge his loincloth into place......wink a wink he'll never forget......and say, "Think whoever that is will have a key"? I smile and he smiles back.

~Thomas Dewar~