View Single Post
Old 08-15-2003, 11:47 PM
Booger Lama

After recovering from the laughter I look the cow girl over and wisper "baby we realy need to clean up I did see a pool ealier should we check it out." Smiling at me the cow gril nods her head. I get up and hold outy my hand she grab my hand and I help her up. We walk off to the pool hand in hand giggling about the fun we had just had.spidy walks past us but something just isn't right he seem then I notice it not skip but some lucky girl must have taken his costume. As we slip out the door the pool seems empty I grab the cow girl and pick her up running and jump in to the pool at the last minute I see skip playin submarine. Luckly I have just enough time to adjust so we didn't sink him. Just before hitting the water I see the gypse peekin at skip and hope we haven't interrupted her fun. We pop up the the surface of the pool and look over at skip and laugh he's still on his back but it seem the cow girl hat fell off in the leap and landed on skips periscope.

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell