View Single Post
Old 08-13-2003, 10:29 PM
Booger Lama

Looking over her shoulder i Wisper back "Yes they are and they seem to like what they see." As I slide my self into the cowgirl's kitty she lets out a moan and wispers "let give them something to watch then. " As she sits back up and slowly strats to rise and lower her self on me lookin back and smile at the people who have stopped dancing to watch us. Grabin her ass and spreadin her cheeks to offer a better view to all who wanted to see I meet her thrust. She starts to ride my cock faster as I lean forward and start to suck and nibble on her breast she looks back down and smile at me saying "I think they like the show and I know I like what we are doing." The cowgirl arches her back and starts to moan as she incresses speed I meet her with my owen thrust. As throws back her head moaning "oh baaaaaaaaaaby I'm cuuuuuuuuuuuumiiiiiiiiiiiin." I slide my hand up and pull her down and kiss her hard as she rides out her orgasm. After the cow girl catches her breath she hugs me tight and wisper I think it's your turn.

I hug her back tight and roll over on top I wisper back "thanks baby." I sit up and flip the cowgril over proping her ass up high on the bean bag chair. I tease her kitty with my cock tell she begs me to stick it in pushing agaisnt me. Sliding my cock deep into her kitty I grab her hips and take long slow strokes pullin almost all the ways out and sliding all the way back in. I turn and look at the group of on looker and smile as I start to stroke harder and faster. Leaning down I kiss the back of the cow girls neck and wisper in her ear "baby I think going to give them a real wild show." grabing her hips tight I start strokin hard and fast as she lets out a long moan reaching back and plays with my balls and say "cum in me baby." Pullin my cock all the way out and slam it back in I start to ride the cow girl hard untill I collapse on to of her expoling deep inside. As she maons "I'm cumming again" the bean bag chiar explodes spreading little beads all over the both of us the cow girl rolls over and we start to luagh at the mess we both are. Looking over see that some of the on looker have been covered too we laugh even harder huggin each other tight.

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell