View Single Post
Old 08-09-2003, 02:30 AM
First Officer USS Pixie

Send a message via ICQ to ryker Send a message via Yahoo to ryker
Could there be anything better tasting?. I devote my entire attention to devouring txgrneyes kitty, the feel of her the tatse.

I hear txgrneyes moan "OOOOOHHHHHHHH, baby please" and then i feel her hands on my head, pulling me away from her sweet kitty. txgrneyes looks me in the eyes and i can see the need reflected in hers she says "Fuck me Now".
I stand, pulling txgrneyes to her feet, kiss her once, turning her around and taking her hips in my hands she leans forward, i position myself and slide slowly into the warmth of her kitty.
Txgrneyes gasps and with her hands against the tiles pushes back against me. I move in and out slowly at first, running my hands up and down txgrneye's supple body, finding her breasts and gently tweaking her nipples.
Txgrneyes begins to push harder against me, taking the hint i increase my pace and reaching down to rub her clit, i begin to thrust harder and faster, i hear txgrneyes moaning and faintly breathing "yes, yes, yes". I feel her kitty muscles begin to squeeze me as she begins to moan louder i reach up and grab the shower head for support and pump hard.
Txgrneyes cries out in orgasm as i erupt into her, her kitty milking me for every drop. As we stand there catching our breath, i laugh when i realise i have pulled the new shower head off "must give this to skip" i think.
Stepping back txgrneyes turns and we kiss "thank you for that grneyes, it was wonderful. Now about that drink i was going to get you"
Wrapping her in a towel, i place her hat on her head and gathering up my uniform we head off iin search of drinks and to see what else is going on

"I now leave you to your moosey fate"

Are we there yet?