View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 07:16 PM

Ariel looked up in the hours before dawn, seeing an imp entering the clearing and running quickly up to Gor. She was on her knees, a demon slowly fucking her from behind, the orgy continuing without a break since Gor's arrival. As the elf queen, she was a prize for the demons and succubi. Not a moment had gone by without at least one or two of them seeking her pleasures.

"What are you doing here?" Gor asked. The elf and the succubi kissing and stroking his huge cock continued without a pause.

"My lord," squeaked the imp nervously. "The elves and the kindred escaped."

Ariel felt a sudden surge of delight. But then the ecstacy built from her pussy, and she knew yet another powerful orgasm was coming.

"How?" growled Gor. "There were fifty of you to their seven."

"One of the kindred cast a spell that rendered us powerless," said the imp hurriedly.

"Powerless in what way?" asked Gor.

Ariel tried to focus, to listen, but it was so hard with the magnificent cock pumping into her, giving her so much pleasure.

"Orgasming my lord, uncontrollably," said the imp.

"All of you?" Gor asked. He glanced at Ariel. His glance overwhelmed her, and she came, screaming with pleasure. The demon pumped her harder and faster, keeping her cumming.

When at last her orgasm subsided and her ears were working again, she heard Gor say to a demon nearby, who ignored Valerie riding him happily to look at his lord attentively, "I think I know where they're going. You, take some succubi and search south, toward that dirty Harbor Town. If you find them, capture them and send one of the succubi to alert me. I'm heading to the island on my own."

"It will be dangerous, my lord," said the demon, squeezing Valerie's bouncing breasts.

"More dangerous for you all than for me," Gor said. "Make sure the others stay here, and keep the elves busy. Particularly Ariel. My spell should hold until I return, but take no chances."

"Yes, lord," the demon said, gripping Valerie's hips and pushing deep into her, intent on finishing before he set off on his mission.

Gor stood and strode off toward the ocean.

Dawn peeked through the window. Ashley was on her knees, Everlast's cock deep inside her. He was still hard as stone, having cum nearly a dozen times, at least once on each girl. Ashley was fucking him for the fifth time, having cum so often she'd lost count. All around her, the other girls were laying entwined, sleeping with satisfied smiles on their faces. Ashley ground down on him, hitting another orgasm, her big tits bouncing as she moved.

"Ah, you're a mighty agreeable group of elves, my dear," laughed Everlast.

Ashley brushed her hair aside, grinning down at him, "And you're a mighty sturdy dwarf, sir."

"It's dawn, dear," he said. "Our deal was for the night, and I've got to be at the wharf for me job, but d'you mind if I cum one more time before you all go?"

"Not at all," Ashley giggled. She slipped off him and turned around, straddling him reverse cowgirl style. She grasped his cock, lowered herself on to it, looked over her shoulder, and asked, "Do you like this way?"

He stared at the sight of his cock sliding into her wet pussy and said, "Yes, indeed, this should do nicely."

Ashley braced her hands on his hairy knees and bounced up and down on him, looking over her shoulder at him, letting him see how good his cock was making her feel. Guys loved that, and this dwarf was no exception. He rested his hands on her hips, letting her control the action, just laying back and appreciating the sensation and the view. Ashley gasped, feeling another orgasm begin to build. She leaned forward, bouncing harder, and came for him, crying out with ecstacy.

Brianna stirred, raising her head and looking at the windows, her hand on Emily's pussy. The blonde elf said sleepily, "Oooh. It's daytime. We need to be going."

"Not...until...oooh...he cums!" Ashley gasped, fucking him hard. She moaned, "I promised!"

Brianna giggled, "Okay. I'll rouse the others while you finish him off."

Brooke was awake by then and laughed, "I guess we underestimated him."

"By a long shot," said Susan, rolling onto Brooke and kissing her gently on the lips. She smiled down at the elf and said, "Morning, gorgeous."

Ashley reached between Everlast's thighs with one hand and stroked his balls, bouncing up and down on his cock, then grinding down low, moving her hips in circles on him.

"Fuck, that's nice," the dwarf growled, his voice husky.

"Wow, my sister's really good at fucking," laughed Emily, watching her.

"It runs in the family," Susan said.

Everlast moaned again. Ashley knew he was about to cum. She slid up and down his cock, slow for a moment, then faster, bouncing down hard on him. She felt another orgasm of her own rising. She let it go, knowing it would bring him to his climax as well. She came on him, taking him deep, her pussy spasming on his cock. She squeezed his balls and he came, pumping his cum into her pussy, both of them bucking on the middle of the bed together.

Everlast laid back on the bed, arms spread, sighing, as Ashley slid up off him. He moaned happily, "Well, that was the best price I ever got for a boat, ladies. Please, please feel free to do business with me any time."

"Next time we'll know how hard a bargain you drive," Brianna said, climbing off the bed and slipping on her heels. The other girls followed suit, moving with the slow ease of people who have been truly satisfied. Everlast laid on the bed and watched their every movement. His wet cock was still rock hard.

Outside Everlast's house the girls tried to brush back the sex hair. They were ogled and propositioned by every man who passed. Brianna said with a happy sigh, "Well that was surprisingly fun.... Now, let's get our boat out to sea and find Aphrodite's island."