View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 06:26 PM

The dwarf looked Brianna up and down, as if appraising a piece of fine jewelry. He said slowly, "Well, certainly you are worth gold, my dear. But for the boat, I'll need all seven of you for the night."

Brianna laughed, "You couldn't handle all seven of us, little man. You couldn't handle me alone."

"Then you've nothing to lose," the dwarf said agreeably.

"Let me confer with my companions," Brianna replied. She walked over to the girls and said, "Well...what do you think?"

"I think why not," laughed Brooke. "Good lord, we'll have him worn out in an hour."

Melanie nodded her agreement. Ashley, remembering the wonderful fucking the seven dwarves had given her during her last trip to this world, said, "Yeah, why not?" Emily looked at the dwarf uncertainly. Katie and Susan shrugged.

Brianna turned back to the dwarf and said, "Okay, we're all yours. What was your name again?"

"Everlast," said the dwarf, happily trotting ahead of them off the dock.

They followed the beaming little man out of the wharf area and up the street twenty yards to a small house. He opened the door, lighting a lantern. Ashley and the others found themselves in a small, one room house with a fireplace and two open windows. When Everlast hung the lantern from a hook on the low ceiling, the room was well lit.

"Beer?" he asked.

Ashley said quickly, "Yes, please!" She remembered the delicious beer of the dwarves up in the mountain when she'd escaped from the dragon.

Everlast had a large keg that took up a corner of the room, an enormous bed taking up most of the rest of it. He opened the tap and filled a mug for Ashley. She drank it, and found it to be every bit as good as the beer she'd had before. She finished her mug in one long pull and handed the mug back to the dwarf. He happily refilled it.

"That good?" asked Katie.

"Oh yeah," Ashley nodded.

The dwarf offered mugs all around and the other girls accepted. The girls all drank freely after their first cautious sip.

Everlast looked at all of them, beaming in delight, and quickly stripped out of his clothes. Like the other dwarves Ashley had seen, he had a full beard, balding head, and hairy shoulders, arms, and chest. Stripping off his breeches, he stood upright, cock erect and ready. He was well endowed, his fat eight inch cock looking quite large on his short body, despite his big belly.

"Who's first?" He asked eagerly, climbing onto the bed.

"I'll go first," Brianna said. "And probably last."

"Ha!" laughed the dwarf, standing on the bed. "We'll see about that. How about something to warm me up, elf? Suck on me cock, already. You other ladies, help yourself to more beer and make yourselves comfortable on my bed...there's plenty for ya'. And I'm not just talking 'bout the beer!"

Ashley gladly refilled her mug, watching Brianna. Brianna crawled across the bed to Everlast. She sat in front of him, leaning forward, both hands on his cock. He looked down happily at the gorgeous blonde. She slipped her mouth over his cock and he moaned happily at the feel of her lips moving up and down his rod.

"Ooh, she's good!" said Susan, laying on the bed next to Ashley.

Brianna did have plenty of skill. She moved her mouth up and down his cock, all the while stroking the base of his shaft with one hand, massaging his balls with the other. Everlast watched in bliss, loving the sight as much as the feel, apparently.

"Wow," said Emily, curling up behind her mother, drinking her beer quickly. "She is good!"

"We're all trained well, in all the sexual arts," said Melanie proudly.

"I seem to remember enjoying some of your sexual arts," Katie giggled, sitting on the bed.

Ashley was already beginning to feel the potent beer going to her head. She finished her mug, saw that her mom's and Emily's were empty as well, and refilled them all. Just after returning to the bed, Katie and Melanie got up and refilled their mugs.

Brianna slipped her lips off the dwarf's cock, turned on her hands and knees, and looked over her shoulder at him. He happily moved behind her and pushed his fat cockhead against her tight pink pussy. She gasped, arching her back, and took him in. He gripped her hips with his short-fingered hands, pumping into her eagerly. In a moment he had her tits bouncing, her body bucking, and her hair flying as he fucked her, making the bed shake. Brianna cried out in surprise and pleasure. The fat dwarf was fucking her hard and well.

"Holy shit!" giggled Emily.

"Oh...wow...and I guess I'm next," said Brooke.

"I bet you are," laughed Melanie.

Ashley, the delicious beer making her buzzed very quickly, was started to really enjoy the way the evening was going. She lay on the bed, watching Brianna bucking as the dwarf fucked her. Brianna was close to cumming. She clutched the bed with both hands, mouth open, eyes closed. She cried out, orgasming hard and loud. Ashley's mom lay next to her, her hand on Ashley's hip, fingers stroking her skin. Ashley glanced at her mom. Susan was watching Brianna's ecstacy with a look of desire in her eyes. Emily, on the other side of her mom, lay snuggled with Melanie. The two girls were running their hands up and down each other's skin.

Everlast pulled out of Brianna, cock hard and wet. He looked at the girls and smiled, "Next!"

Brooke finished her beer and set the mug on the floor. She crawled over to Everlast and he turned her around, putting her in the same position Brianna had been in. He rubbed his cockhead, still wet with Brianna's juices, on Brooke's pussy. The blonde gasped as he entered her. He pulled back on her hips, pushing deep, and he began to fuck her as hard and eagerly as he had Brianna. In moments the little house was filled with the sounds of Brooke's ecstacy.