View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008, 03:20 PM

Ariel rode easily on the galloping horse. The horse was flying as swiftly as the beast could, but she rode bareback as if she was gliding on a cloud. Her calmness of posture, however, belied the anxiety within her. When Valerie had arrived and told her the news, she could not believe what she'd heard. Ashley was back (her heart had leapt with joy at those words), and now with her mother and sister formed the kindred. And they were on their way to Allazar!

The idea of Gor returned to his full might was unthinkable. How could Brianna have had such poor judgement. But Ariel knew how. Brianna was soft-hearted, particularly toward Ashley. She would not have been stern enough to force Ashley away from Allazar. Ariel, herself, was glad that she had not been put in the position to do so.

But now she had to get to Gor's keep before it was too late. In her heart she knew, of course, that there was no hope of that.

Moments later, her horse entering a clearing with Valerie and three of her best bodyguards riding behind her, she stroked the horse's neck, signalling him to halt. He pulled up obediently, all to eager to avoid the dark shapes filling the clearing before him.

Gor strode forward, massive and dark in the night. Ariel could see in the starlight that she was definitely too late. His cock was whole, hard, and massive beyond belief. The clearing behind him was filled with demons and succubi, and they all approached.

Ariel did not hesitate. She raised her staff and cast her spell, sending a white light across the clearing. It lit up like the brightest day for a moment. Gor stopped in his tracks, and behind him his followers fell to the ground, clutching their cocks and pussies, moaning in uncontrollable ecstacy. It was Ariel's best shot, a burst of her magic powerful enough to stop an army of orcs. Gor looked at her and smiled.

Before she could move, or even warn the others to flee, he raised his hand. Ariel was rocked by a powerful orgasm. She cried out, slipping from the stallion and tumbling to the soft ground. Her staff shattered. She was only vaguel aware of Valerie and the other girls hitting the ground near her. She looked up at Gor, walking calmly toward her, and her heart felt nothing but desire.

Recovering from her orgasm, Ariel stood and staggered toward him. Her intellect told her not to, but that part of her was not in control. She was a creature of desire now, wanting nothing more than to please the demon. She dropped to her knees in front of him, reaching up to touch his mighty cock. He looked down on her with red eyes, smiling approvingly.

"We meet again, my queen," he said.

"At last, my lord," she replied, stroking his cock with her small hands.

Behind him, his demons and succubi began to climb to their feet. Ariel's girls, however, still lay in the grass, legs spread, backs arched, massaging their pussies and crying out in ecstacy.

"Tend to the elves," Gor said, glancing over his shoulder. Several demons rushed past him, and moments later the cries of elven ecstacy redoubled. Gor looked down at Ariel and asked softly, "Do you wish to serve me?"

Ariel's mind screamed no, but her desire was stronger and louder, and she heard herself say, "Yes, my lord."

He reached down and picked her up, huge hands gentle on her slim body. She spread her legs wide, her high heels touching his hips. Hands on her waist, he brought her down to his huge cockhead. Her pussy was flowing with juices for him. Somehow she stretched for him. The pleasure was overwhelming. As his head entered her slowly, she came again, clutching his arms with her hands, nails digging into his dark skin. He pushed deeper into her, his massive shaft filling her. She looked down, gasping, cumming again for him, amazed to still see nine or ten inches of black cock outside of her pussy, when she knew she could take no more of him in. He moved her up and down, pumping his cock into her, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm, each climax washing over her before the one before had quite subsided. She was in a world of pleasure, all senses deadened by the ecstacy that overwhelmed her mind.

And then he came, his massive muscles tensing. He plunged deep into her, his cum filling her pussy, overflowing out of her even as he pumped more into her. The sensation brought her to another orgasm, more powerful than any she could remember before. He kept cumming, groaning happily as his chism spurted into her, for a minute or more, before he finally gasped and relaxed. He pulled her slowly off his cock, laying her into the arms of succubi, who came to held her stand upright. Ariel glanced over and saw his cock still hard and erect. She knew that Gor had endless stamina, and unquenchable desire. Her people were his now.

"Come, now," he said. "Onward to our new city. Ariel's people await us."

Ashley was orgasming despite her exhaustion. The light of the dawn was coming through the windows of the chamber. Hours had passed. Ashley had lost count of the number of the little men that she'd fucked, sucked, and stroked. Her body was covered, head to thighs, in their cum. Even now, she was on her knees, one imp's cock deep in her pussy, one buried in her ass, and another imp grinning as she sucked on his cock. She'd asked which one had the equipment to satisfy her. As it turned out, about all of them had tried, and about all of them had succeeded.

At least she could see imps passed out on the floor now, cocks hanging limply over their little thighs, smiles on their ugly faces. As she came down from her orgasm, she glanced around. Her mother was squatting on her high heels, grinding her ass down on an imp's cock. She was leaning to the side, stroking and sucking another imp. Emily was on her back, feet in the air, one imp titty fucking her, another pumping away on her pussy. Katie was in a similar position to Ashley, on her knees, one cock in her pussy, another in her ass, but she had two imps in front of her, and she was busily sucking first one, then the other, her hands continually stroking them. The imp beneath her, his cock deep in her pussy, had his face between her big tits.

The elves were similarly occupied. Brianna lay on her right side, her left leg up in the air. One imp was in front of her, fucking her pussy, one behind her, pumping her ass. She was sucking and stroking a third imp who sat on the ground by her face, smiling. Brooke had her knees by her ears, an imp pumping her ass. Another imp stood over her face, pushing his hard cock down so that she could suck the head of it, then moving forward to let her lick and suck his balls. Melanie looked exhausted, but she was gamely riding an imp, leaning forward with her tits in his face while she sucked another. A third imp was positioning himself behind her, rubbing his cock on her ass, just beginning to push into her.

"What can we do?" asked Emily as the imp pulled out of her pussy and shot a wad of cum onto her stomach, hitting the other imp in the back inadvertently.

"Hey, watch it, asshole," said the imp, not pausing in his eager titty-fucking of Emily.

Brianna paused in sucking her imp just long enough to say, "Tried my magic to...oh...make them all helpless with ecstacy...oh YES...but...not strong enough...without...oh...my...uh...staff...OH!" She orgasmed hard, slurping desperately on the imp cock again.

"How do we...use that...oh...magic?" asked Susan

"Stop talking, keep sucking," said the imp at her mouth, taking her head in his hands and urging her mouth back down on his cock. Susan complied.

"Just...fuck...concentrate on...oh...the image of them...OH...cumming!" gasped Brianna, recovering enough from her orgasm to speak.

Ashley tried. She pushed back on the cocks in her pussy and ass, slid her mouth down the cock in front of her, and tried to picture all the imps falling to the ground, cum spurting from their cocks. Instead she orgasmed again, bucking on their cocks.

But then, suddenly, she felt the imps tense up, gripping her hard, and they came, pumping their chism deep into her mouth, pussy, and ass. Ashley opened her eyes wide in surprise. It wasn't her amatuer attempt at magic, she was sure of that. But all around her the girls were crying out in surprise, and all the imps, even those passed out, were moaning loudly, cum spurting out of their cocks. She felt the imp behind her fall backward, cock sliding out of her ass, cum oozing behind. The imp in front of her sat back heavily, grabbing his cock with both hands.

Ashley climbed off the imp beneath her as quickly as she could. He clutched his cock, writhing as he continued to cum. She brushed her brunette hair back, aware of how sticky it was with cum, and she looked around. All around the imps were curled on the ground, stroking themselves and cumming, as if Ariel herself had cast the spell. Ashley looked toward the keep's door, half expecting to see the elf queen standing there. But Ariel was not there.

Ashley looked at all the elves, seeing the same surprise and relief on their faces as she had on hers. She looked at Katie and Emily, and saw them looking around, on their knees. Only her mom looked unsurprised. Instead a look of intense concentration was on her face, her eyes half closed, seemingly unaware that the imp beneath her, his cock still in her ass, was writhing in orgasm, trying almost to escape from her.

"Mom...did you do that?" Emily asked.

Susan opened her eyes and seemed to see the strange change in situation for the first time. "Oh my!" she said. She looked down, saw the imp's desperation, and rose off him, his cock sliding out of her ass, cum dripping out onto him. She stood, legs wobbly, and looked around again, saying, "Oh my! I guess I did! How did I do that?"

"However you did it, now's our chance to escape," Brianna said, grabbing Susan's arm with one hand, Melanie's with the other, and rushing as fast as she could on exhausted legs to the door. The other girls followed. The door was open, the imps previously guarding it now laying on the ground semi-conscious, stroking their hard cocks, cum oozing out the heads slowly.

They hurried into the early dawn, down the hill, stopping only once they had reached a secluded place near the bottom, far off the path.

"Now," Brianna gasped, still winded from the flight after the long fucking. "How did you do that?"

Susan shook her head, "For the life of me I have no idea. I just did as you said, concentrated on making them orgasm. And then, I guess, they did."

"Not only did they," Melanie said, "But you totally incapacitated all of them, and it held after you stopped concentrating on the spell. I've never seen anything like it, save when my queen cast the spell to win the battle against the dark elves. Thanks, of course, to Ashley's help."

Ashley smiled at the memory.

"Yes," said Brianna, "You cast the spell with power, Susan. I'm getting pretty good at our magic, and I could not cast it so well, even with the aid of my staff."

"Well, I just got lucky, I guess," Susan blushed.

"Hell with that, Mrs. Livengood," Katie giggled. "You're just THAT sexy."

"Way to go, mom!" Emily laughed, hugging her mother, their cum slathered skin pressed together.

"It's not just luck," Brooke said. "It means she's the one."

"You're not thinking..." Brianna said.

Brooke nodded, "Yes, I am. Aphrodite told us that in our hour of need, one would come who could use the power of the amulet."

Brianna looked uncertain, "I don't know. If you're right, we're blessed and we can stop Gor. If you're wrong, Susan would die in the attempt."

Susan, still hugging Emily, said, "Excuse me? What are you two talking about, and how is it going to possibly kill me?"

Melanie said softly, "Our patron goddess is Aphrodite, goddess of love. It is from her that Ariel, and all of us to a lesser extent, get our power. Her power gives us sexual mastery, and from that, freedom. She has a temple, on a sacred island just off the coast. In that temple is an amulet, which is said to contain her power."

Brianna nodded, "Yes, and supposedly if a woman can tame the amulet, she will have the power of Aphrodite, which would make her the most powerful woman in our world. But the amulet continually radiates power. The island is filled with males, both humanoid and bestial, that are drawn to her power. They cannot enter her temple, because if they get to close to the amulet, they become helpless with desire, and are able to do nothing but lay in ecstacy, until they die."

"Sounds like a pretty good way to go," said Katie.

"There are worse ways, but I'm sure those who have died entering the temple wish they may have lived through the experience," Brianna said. "And the amulet has the same power over women as it does over men. More than one elf-maid has thought she was the one, and found out the hard way that the amulet's power was too much for her."

"But the elves don't die, I thought," said Ashley.

"High elves don't," Brianna nodded. "And those of our sisters who have entered the temple lay there still, to this day, masturbating in a state of continuous ecstacy. We cannot rescue them, because even Ariel dares not enter the temple to save them. And, at any rate, are you sure that you are high elves? You are not from our world, Susan. Would you die in ecstacy in the temple, as do lesser creatures? Or would you lay in eternal ecstacy, unable to do anything other than touch your pussy and breasts as you cum?"

"I don't want to do either!" Susan said.

"And you may not," Brooke replied. "If you are the one, the one that Aphrodite said she would send in our hour of need, then you can enter the temple, take the amulet, and save us all. And this is, indeed, our hour of darkest need."

"You must be the one," said Melanie. "How else could you have cast the spell the way you did, with no training?"

"I'm still not sure," Brianna said. "I'm so afraid of sending her into the temple."

"Mom," Ashley said. "This sounds scary. This isn't your world, or your fight. If anyone should try this, it's me."

Susan shook her head, "No, sweetie. I said I'd do anything I could to help. And it was my insistence to come here that let Gor regain his power. And I was the one to subdue the imps. You tried to cast the spell, didn't you?"

Ashley nodded. Susan looked at Katie and Emily in turn, and they nodded as well.

"You see?" Brooke said to Brianna excitedly.

Brianna sighed, "You may be right. But I'm afraid to make this decision on my own. My decision to come here was disastrous. Let's head back to our city. If Gor has not come there yet, or if Ariel has been able to hold him at bay, we can ask her. She'll know what to do."

"But we must be careful," Melanie said. "Gor said he was going there first. If he's there, and we get caught..."

"We won't get caught," Brianna smiled. "Not this time. Come, let's find our horses."