View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 04:15 PM

Ashley looked up at the tall tower with foreboding. She knew at the first sight of it why Brianna had thought this was such a hopeless errand.

Situated on the peak of a steep hill, the mountain peaks rearing up high behind, the black tower rose threateningly into the evening sky. From where they were, she could not see the base of the tower among the trees. But the tower itself was cylindrical, rising over two hundred feet into the air. The top of the tower bulged out, wider than the shaft, giving the tower very much the look of...

"A big black cock," said Katie.

"Just what I was thinking," Susan sighed.

"Gor's symbol of manly dominance and virility," Brianna said in a hushed tone. "A dominance he would very much like to impose over us again."

"Any ideas how to get in there, find Emily, and bring her out?" asked Brooke, sitting on horseback in front of Susan.

"I was hoping you girls might have some ideas," Susan admitted weakly.

"It's impossible," said Melanie. "We're going to get caught trying it. Ashley and Susan, you both should not go in there. The two of you, together with Emily, is what he wants."

"I'm not abandoning her in there a moment longer," said Susan. "I'll walk in the front door and demand her back, if that's all I can do."

"That's exactly what you should do," said Brianna suddenly.

"Okay...really?" asked Susan.

"Yes," Brianna said with a sudden enthusiasm in her voice. "Only, don't walk in demanding things. Walk in as our captive."

"Gor would never believe elves were handing over one of the kindred," Ashley said.

"No, but succubi would," Brianna said.

"You're thinking of the shape-change charm?" Brooke asked.

Brianna nodded, turning on horseback to look at Ashley, "We mainly use it for role playing...you know, if you're in the mood for a big breasted brunette, but your partner is a petite red-head...or if you're feeling really kinky and want a dark elf, but one isn't handy at the moment. Ariel taught me how to change shapes temporarily. And once you get past the horns, succubi and high elves don't look all that different."

"So the five of us pose as succubi and march in with mom as captive?" Ashley asked. "What then?"

"Undoubtedly Gor will want to sample his new delight," Brianna said easily.

"Excuse me?" Susan asked.

Brianna went on, "Then an orgy will probably break out, with Susan as the belle of the ball."

"Again?" Susan asked weakly.

"We can use that distraction," Brianna said, ignoring Susan, "to find Emily and get her out."

"And mom...how do we get her out?" Ashley asked.

"That's the problem with the plan," Brianna conceded.

"So we're just trading one captive for the other," Katie rolled her eyes.

"That's the best plan I've got," Brianna said.

"What if we all just go in as succubi?" Ashley asked.

Brianna shook her head, "I thought about that, but we'll never pass inspection without a distraction. I can do the horns and make us all blondes, but Gor knows his mistresses pretty well. If anyone starts asking us anything that his succubi ought to know, even our names, we're caught."

"Then lets do it," Susan said. "Better me in there than Emily. Maybe once Ariel arrives you all can rescue me, but, if not, at least my daughter will be free."

"Mom...are you sure?" Ashley asked.

Susan smiled, "Absolutely, sugar."

Brianna dismounted and took her staff in hand, "Then let's begin."

Emily looked up at the sound of the chamber doors opening. She was riding a large demon-cock at that moment, moving her hips slowly, enjoying the feel deep inside her. Her body was fatigued from so many orgasms, but the wine and food the succubi supplied her kept her going...and kept her wanting more.

But at the sight that met her eyes, she rose up off the demon's cock, eliciting a grunt of displeasure from her latest lover.

Her mom walked into the chamber, wrists tied in silken cords before her, five blonde succubi behind her.

"Mom!" she cried out.

Gor looked at her, then at Susan, a wide smile breaking over his face, "Your mother, is it, Emily? Welcome to my palace, my dear. You are most welcome here."

Susan said nothing, staring with wide eyes at the huge, powerful demon, his three long cocks growing swiftly erect.

"And to whom do I owe my thanks?" Gor asked, looking at the succubi. "I do not recognize you."

"We came when we heard that the kindred had arrived," said one of the succubi. "We joined the hunt, in service of you, my lord."

"And your service, and you, are most welcome, my beauties," said Gor. He approached the girls, and, with a wave of his hand, the ties fell off Susan's wrists in ribbons. He stood before Susan, looking down at her as she stood, slim and small in her high heels, before him. He said, his voice rich and deep, "You are every bit as beautiful as your daughter. Where is your other daughter? You three should be together."

One of the succubi said quickly, "She escaped us, for the moment, my lord. But she is fleeing east, seeking Ariel's protection."

"As I thought she might," said Gor. "She will not escape long, then. My minions are covering all roads to Ariel. Well then, I should acquaint myself with the mother. Your name, my love?"

"Susan Livengood," said Emily's mom.

"Susan, I am Gor, demon lord of the abyss," he said. With those words, he picked her up as if she weighed nothing, large hands around her waist. He lifted her till her pussy was level with his face and leaned her back. Whether willingly, or by his power, Emily's mom spread her legs wide for him, high heels over his shoulders. He eagerly flicked his long black tongue against her pink pussy. She cried out in pleasure at the touch, her hands clutching his fingers. He brought her pussy closer to his mouth, tongue sliding into her, eliciting another gasp of ecstasy from her. He stood there, three cocks rock hard, driving his tongue into Susan. At the motion of one of the new succubi, two others moved forward and began to stroke and suck his cocks. He paid them no notice, concentrating fully on tongue-fucking Emily's mom. One of the other new succubi made straight for Emily.

Emily looked at her mom again. She was clearly orgasming, her sexy body bucking, muscles tensing, her high pitched cries of ecstasy echoing in the chamber. Gor slipped his tongue out of her, brought her down, and slid his uppermost cock slowly into her pussy. Emily stared with wide eyes as that huge black cock somehow made it's way into her Mom's tight pink pussy. All around her the succubi and demons were cheering loudly, just as they had when Gor had first taken Emily.

"Emily!" whispered the succubus urgently.

Emily glanced at her, not wanting to take her eyes off the sight of her mom being fucked by the demon. "What?" she asked sharply.

"Emily, it's me, Ashley!" said the succubus. "I'm in disguise!"

Emily looked at the succubus, into her eyes, and then she recognized her sister through the horns and blonde hair. "Holy shit, Ash..."

"Shhh!" Ashley admonished. "We're getting you out of here."

"But..." Emily hesitated. She found that she didn't really want to leave. She said as a delay, "But what about mom?"

"She knows what she's doing," Ashley said, grabbing Emily's hand. "Come ON!"

Emily looked at her mom, bucking in another powerful orgasm, the demon's huge top cock sliding deep in and out of her. She wasn't at all sure her mom had known was she was getting into.

"We can't leave her," Emily said. She'd had so much pleasure since coming here. So much better being with than that nasty giant. And who knew what else was out there in Ashley's weird fantasy world.

"You don't know what's at stake. I'll explain later, little sister, but we're going, now!" Ashley said, pulling at her hand.

"Going where?" asked a demon, standing right in front of Ashley.

Emily's sister looked up at the demon, eye to chest with him. Ashley said weakly, "Going...just over there?"

"Something's funny about all this," said the demon. He took Ashley's hand firmly in his own and said to another demon standing nearby, "Go get those other new succubi. There's some mischief afoot here."

"Fuck," Ashley said.

Several demons moved silently among the cheering throng and, in a flash, had the other succubi who had come in with Susan and Ashley in their strong hands.

"My lord," said the demon holding Ashley.

Gor paused, cock buried deep in Susan, who was moaning with pleasure. He said politely, "What is it, my friend?"

"This one was trying to escape with Emily, I think," the demon said. "These new succubi are up to something."

"Let's see about that," Gor said, pumping his mighty cock lazily into Susan, who groaned happily. "Reveal," he said.

Before Emily's eyes, Ashley changed back to her normal appearance. One of the succubi became Katie. The other three lost their horns, and one of them became a redhead.

"High elves," said Gor, grinning. "Have fun with them, boys."

The demon interrupted the cheering immediately, "But, my lord...this one called Emily 'little sister'."

"Could it be?" Gor asked, his eyes lighting up brightly, "Has the third of the kindred walked into my arms?" He looked at Emily, at Susan, and at Ashley and said delightedly, "There is no mistaking the resemblance. She is the third! Bring her to my throne, along with Emily! I will wait no longer so deformed!"

"No!" cried Brianna.

"Yes, my sweet," Gor said, turning back to his throne, cock still deep in Susan, "You and your queen will once again be mine."

Ashley struggled against the strong arms that held her, but it was no use. The demons picked her up and carried her easily to the black throne. They laid her down there on her back, laying Emily on top of her, her sister's back pressed against her titties. The demon lord approached, one rock hard cock in her mother, the other two ready.

The demon's held Ashley and Emily down, spreading their legs wide. As Gor approached, setting Susan down gently on Emily, Ashley felt a wave of desire wash away all other emotions. She wanted him, deep down, in a way she had never wanted a man before. She submitted to the demons, letting them position her to receive him. Emily was similarly compliant.

Succubi ran forward rubbing the girls' pussies. It was needless. Ashley had grown wet beyond belief at Gor's approach. She did like the touch, however, and moaned happily. The succubi guided Gor's cocks, moving his middle cockhead to Emily's wet pussy, the lowest one to Ashley's. Then he began to ease into her, his huge cock spreading her open, filling her with pleasure. She cried out at the feel, knowing that she would cum soon.

Katie, held tight by a demon, watched helplessly as the demon pushed his cocks into Emily and Ashley, his uppermost cock still deep inside Susan. She heard her friends cry out with pleasure.

She looked at Melanie, who was next to her, and asked, "What can we do?"

"Nothing," sighed Melanie. "Do you hear your friends? They'll cum for him in seconds."

"Ariel must arrive now!" said Brooke.

"Even she could not get here so fast," said Melanie.

"But we must try to help them hold out for her," said Brianna. She lifted her clear voice loudly, shouting, "Ashley, my love! Susan! Don't cum! Don't orgasm! The spell doesn't work until you orgasm together!"

"Keep them too busy to make such a racket," growled Gor, thrusting into the three women. He waved his hand vaguely at Katie and the elves, and she felt mind fall into a blur of lust and desire.

Katie was spun around, along with the elves. She was laid down on the ground. The demon spread her long legs open, pressed his black cock to her pussy, and thrust into her. She pushed at his chest with her arms, but was no match for his strength. She cried out, unable to believe how wet her pussy was, how good this felt, how much she actually wanted it. Next to her Melanie was on her knees, a demon behind her, ramming his cock deep into her pussy. Brianna, on her other side, was in a similar position, but she also had a demon kneeling before her, his hands on her head, his big cock in her mouth. On the other side of Brianna was Brooke. She was being held up between two demons. One had his cock deep in her pussy, and her long legs were wrapped around him. Another demon, behind her, was trying to work his huge cock into her tight little ass. Katie couldn't even imagine how that was going to work. The demon thrust into her, hard and deep, and Katie screamed with ecstasy.

Ashley had heard Brianna call out to her, not to orgasm. It seemed like such a silly request. And then Brianna's voice, along with Katie's, became nothing but cries and screams of pleasure. It was awfully hypocritical of them to tell her not to orgasm, then throw themselves into what sounded like a really good orgy.

She felt her orgasm rising quickly. She remembered the prophesy. She knew she ought to fight it. But there was no way. She wrapped her arms around her sister and mother, feeling them above her, their bodies moving with her own, their ecstasy building with her. It was so sexy to share this with them. She felt her mom's large breasts, heaving with her passion. She squeezed them, loving their firmness, the feel of Susan's hard nipples on her palms. She remembered the taste of her Mom's sweet pussy.

Ashley came. Her orgasm hit her like a bomb, exploding from her pussy through her body. It rose, overtaking her mind, and then intensified, until another orgasm came behind, before she even recovered from the first. Forget not orgasming, she was stacking them!

Dimly, vaguely, she heard Emily's and Susan's voices rising into screams of ecstasy. She felt their bodies tensing, then bucking with pleasure. They were cumming along with her. It was so beautiful! Then the demon thrust deep, sending her to an even higher place. His huge cock filled her. He bellowed with pleasure. His body shook. His big hands fell away from them. He pulled out, gasped, and she heard her mom shriek with pleasure as the demon came, spraying them all, but mostly Susan, who was on top, with his cum.

Katie looked, coming down from her own climax just in time. All the demons, even the one fucking her, paused to see. Gor staggered back, cum spurting from his three cocks in thick wads, covering Susan, splattering over Emily and Ashley as well.

"Oh, shit," gasped Melanie.

The demon lord spurted the last of his cum, then fell to his mighty knees. A red glow surrounded him. He stood again, turning to face his minions. His cocks seemed to blur, then to grow together, combining in size and potency. The glow faded, and Katie looked in awe and desire at the mighty black cock that now stood erect from his crotch. Every bit of eighteen inches long, and wide as her calf.

The demons roared in delight.

"Come!" he shouted. "Come with me! To Ariel's first, since she had the audacity to send her spies to try to stop me. The elf queen will submit herself, and all her followers to us, tonight!"

"And what of these?" asked the demon fucking Brianna. "And what of the kindred?"

"They have all served my purpose," said Gor. "Leave them here...with the imps."

The demons laughed. In the shadows, the imps cheered, exchanging high fives.

Gor said with a smile, "Be good to my imps, elves. Or I will hear of it."

And with that he was gone, striding out of the chamber, succubi and demons crowding behind him. Katie and the elves were left gasping on the floor. She looked at the altar, where Ashley, Emily, and Susan were struggling to get to the floor.

Ashley wiped Gor's cum away from her eyes, her body still rocked with ecstasy. She looked at Emily, then her mom. Susan was covered with cum again. She looked at Ashley, managed a weak smile, and shrugged. Ashley staggered across the floor to Katie, hugging her, then hugging Brianna, Brooke, and Melanie in turn.

"I'm sorry," she said to Brianna. "Maybe Ariel can stop him again."

Brianna shook her head, "No, not this time, my love. He's too powerful. It would take Aphrodite herself to stop him."

"What do we do now?" Brooke asked.

Brianna sighed, looking around at the imps, who were all walking toward them, their cocks hard. She said, "For now we try to think of a plan of escape...and we fuck imps. A lot of imps."

Ashley looked at the imps. There were dozens of them. She looked at Brianna again, then the other elves, then Katie, and last at her mom and Emily.

"We'll fix this," Susan told her. "We'll help save your friends. But Brianna's right. One thing at a time. Amuse the imps until we can think of a way to escape. And then we stop Gor and free the elves. Whatever that takes."

Ashley nodded, then kissed Katie, Emily, and her mom softly, before turning and facing the approaching imps. She said calmly, "So, which of you little fellas think you have what it takes to please me?"