View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 07:59 PM

Ashok did not take them by boat. Allazar, he explained, was upstream, above several series of falls and rapids, and needed to be approached by land. He paid Jumbo to watch his boat at the dock and paid a few more gold for two horses and a large uncovered wagon. He laid blankets in the wagon to make it more comfortable, helped the ladies up, and joined them, laying a long sword and dagger in sheaths and a bow and quiver of arrows near the front of the wagon. With a few expert flicks of the reins he had the horses moving out of town, into the wild along a wide roadway. Once the town was behind, he let go of the reins and turned, joining them on the wide, comfortable wagon.

"Now, my lovelies, are you sure you wish to go to Allazar?" he asked.

Susan nodded, brushing her hair back, looking gorgeous now that she had shed the ruined thigh-highs, cleaned herself, and let her hair dry in the warm sun. She said, "My other daughter, Emily, was taken there as a captive. We have to rescue her."

"Armies would have no luck getting into that place," Ashok sighed.

"Then we'll have to find a way in quietly," Susan said.

"It will be a shame to lose three beauties such as yourselves to that place," Ashok shook his head.

"What is there?" Katie asked.

"A demon-lord, named Gor," Ashok said. "And his minions, of course. It's a bad place, and no place for elves."

"Then all the more reason to get Emily out," said Susan. "Of course, we're not elves."

Ashok furrowed his brow, "Of course you are."

"No, look," said Ashley, brushing her brunette hair back. But even as she did, she felt the tip of her ear. It was pointed.

Seeing that, Katie and Susan quickly felt their ears. Ashley saw the pointed tips. Cute, but definitely different.

"Oh my God!" Katie said.

"We're becoming elves," Susan said. "That must be why I'm a twenty year old again."

"Old?" Ashok asked. "My love, high elves do not age."

"You stay young forever?" Susan asked.

He shrugged, "Well, I'm not young. I'm somewhere over four-thousand years old. But I am as I was when I was created."

"You just, what, appeared this way?" Katie asked.

He nodded, "That is the way of the high elves. We are made complete and perfect. We do not change."

"No babies?" Susan asked. "Then, no pregnancy?"

"I don't understand those terms. If you mean little ones, as the dark elves and orcs and goblins have, then no, we don't experience that," Ashok said.

"Then why have all the equipment?" Katie asked. "Why have vaginas and cocks...er...penises for making babies. And breasts for feeding them?"

Ashok smiled, running his hand down Katie's breast to her flat abs, "These are for pleasure, not making new high elves."

"Oh!" Katie said, watching his hand as his fingertips touched her pussy.

"Well that's a relief," Susan said, looking at Ashley. "I didn't want a little Jumbo for your half brother."

Katie gasped. Ashok was kissing her neck softly as his fingers worked on her pussy gently. His other hand was squeezing her round breast. His big cock was rock hard.

"Just for pleasure, huh," Ashley said.

"Is it completely gross for us to have a little pleasure from the same cock?" her mom asked.

"Are you as wet as I am?" Ashley asked.

Susan nodded, "Uh huh."

"Let's suck on him together," Ashley suggested. "Anyway, mom, what happens in fantasy world..."

"Stays here," Susan smiled. "You better believe it, sugar."

They leaned over. Ashok briefly paused in kissing Katie at the touch of their hands on his fat cock. He leaned back, making better room for them, his muscular legs open wide. Ashley watched as her mom slipped her full lips over his cockhead. Susan's hand rubbed his balls softly. Ashley stroked him, letting her mom have a long suck on his fat cockhead. Finally Susan slipped her lips off him, a dab of pre-cum on her lower lip. Ashley took his hard cockhead into her mouth eagerly, sucking on him, stroking his shaft softly. She felt her mom's hand touching hers. Katie moaned loudly as Ashok worked his fingers on her labia and clitoris, kissing her breast passionately.

Katie, looking down at Susan and Ashley pleasuring his cock together, moaned, "Oh, that is fucking hot."

Ashley slipped her lips off Ashok's cock and looked at her mom again. Susan ran her tongue up and down his cock, then took him into her mouth eagerly, sucking his cock like a pro. Ashley looked at her mom. She was so gorgeous, with her wide brown eyes, her full lips, and her perfect body. She looked at her mom's big round tits, bouncing slightly with the motion of the wagon. She indulged in the sight of her mom's long, lean legs, open wide, her bare pussy exposed to the warm sun, labia glistening with wetness.

On an impulse, Ashley let go of Ashok's cock and laid down over her mom's abs. She lowered her lips to her mom's sweet pussy. She'd wanted this. She felt no withdrawal from her mom. Ashley ran her tongue between her mom's labia. Her juices were sweet as nectar. Ashley heard her mom moan. She flicked her tongue over her mom's clitoris, slipping her fingers along the labia. She was rewarded by another moan from her mother, her mom's legs opening slightly wider. Ashley slid a finger into her mother's pussy. It was wet and warm and so very tight. The muscles squeezed her finger. She flicked the clitoris with her tongue and heard her mom gasp with pleasure. Then she heard the wet sound of her mom's mouth working on Ashok's cock, and, beyond that, the elf and Katie's moans.

"Oh, fuck you ladies are hot!" Ashok groaned happily.

"Fuck, I want that big cock in me," Katie gasped.

"Take it, sugar," Susan said. "I'm gonna cum in a minute anyway with what Ashley's doing to my pussy!"

Ashley looked over her shoulder, moving one finger inside her mom, stroking the clitoris with the forefinger of her other hand. Her mom was looking down at her, breasts heaving with delight, one hand clutching a blanket, the other clutching Ashok's thigh. Katie happily rose and straddled the elf, gripping his cock and sliding down onto it. Ashley watched that huge cock enter her friend's tight pussy. Then her mom wiggled between Ashok's legs and began to lick the base of his cock and his balls while Katie rode him. Ashley moaned at the sight of that. Her mom was such a horny thing! She remembered what her mom had said about cumming, and suddenly Ashley wanted nothing more than to make her mom orgasm really, really hard.

She brought her lips back to Susan's twat, working on the pussy with a finger and massaging the clitoris with her tongue. She felt her mom breathing harder and faster. Ashley worked her pussy more urgently, finger deep inside her mom, tongue and lips working over her hard clitoris. Susan gasped, moaned, shrieked, and suddenly her pussy muscles spasmed hard on Ashley's finger. A flood of juices flowed over Ashley's finger and onto her hand. Her mom bucked with pleasure, cumming long and hard. Ashley worked her pussy all the way through it, delightedly bringing her mom more and more pleasure. Susan came for her twice, stacking her orgasms, then finally gasping for air.

"Holy shit!" she gasped. "Fuck baby...you're so...fucking...good at that!"

"Let me do it again!" Ashley giggled.

"No, sweetie. Mommy's turn," Susan said.

Ashley sat up, brushing her hair back. Her mom sat up, pushing her down on her back. Ashley glanced at Katie. The blonde was riding Ashok's cock, looking over her shoulder at Ashley and her mom, cumming hard. The elf had his hands on her ass, squeezing it as she rode him, his fat cock deep in her pussy.

Ashley laid back, watching her mom kneel between her legs. She spread her long legs, opening her pussy for her mom, anxious to find out how good she would be at eating pussy. Susan brushed her hair back, looked at Ashley smiling, and then massaged Ashley's pussy with her fingertips. Ashley moaned, arching her back at the touch. Her mom slid a long slim finger into her and Ashley cried out happily.

"Damn you're tight," Susan said.

"Speak for yourself, mom," Ashley groaned.

Susan grinned and lowered her lips to Ashley's clitoris. Ashley watched, then closed her eyes at the incredible pleasure that surged through her body. Her mom worked her tongue on Ashley's clit like she'd been eating pussy all her life.

"Fuck, mom," Ashley groaned. "Are you sure you never did this before?"

"I may have done it a few times back in college," Susan said. She kissed Ashley's clitoris softly, then resumed working her over with her tongue and lips.

Ashley felt her orgasm building quickly. Her mom was too good at this. She gasped, breathing fast, and then she came, bucking her body on her mom's finger and tongue. Susan wrapped a hand around Ashley's thigh, holding her in place as she worked her daughter's pussy. Ashley heard Katie screaming in ecstasy above her own cries of pleasure. The two girls hit their climax simultaneously, then came down together.

Ashley opened her eyes to find Katie sliding off Ashok's wet, hard cock. Juices and cum ran down the inside of Katie's thighs. Ashok had cum in her, but he was still rock hard, ready for more. He moved around behind Ashley's mom. She paused in eating Ashley's pussy to watch him settle behind her uplifted twat. He slid into her, moaning at the feel of her wet tightness. She groaned, taking his big cock in, held firm by his hands on her hips. Then she looked at Ashley, eyes glistening with lust, and brought her lips back down to Ashley's pussy.

Katie quickly straddled Ashley's face, looking down at her, and moaned, "Care to try my pussy again? There's all my juices, and some hot elf cum for you as well."

In answer, Ashley wrapped her arms around Katie's firm thighs and brought her lips to the blonde's wet pussy. She slid her tongue into Katie, in a daze of ecstasy from her mom's tongue on her twat. Katie moaned happily as Ashley licked Ashok's cum out of her. Katie ran a hand into Ashley's brunette hair, pulling her face up tighter to her pussy. Ashley felt Katie's juices flowing. Katie was at that hypersensitive point just after a thorough fucking. She was going to cum so easily. Ashley felt her own orgasm rising. Fuck, her mom was good! She hungrily tongued Katie's pussy. The blonde gasped, cried out, and came hard, her juices flowing over Ashley's tongue. Ashley came right behind her, gasping for air as her mom brought waves of pleasure over her body. Then, as she came down from that climax, she felt her mom's fingers dig into her thighs, the expert motions of her tongue turning into a desperate lapping as Ashok brought Susan to an orgasm of her own.

Ashley purred with pleasure, licking Katie's clit, feeling her mom begin working her pussy again, hearing Ashok's happy moans as he fucked Susan. Ashley assumed the horses knew to follow the road. She hoped so. She couldn't imagine a better way to travel than the way they were doing it now, no matter how dark the end of the road was supposed to be.

"Hail, Ashley!" a clear voice called from across the broad clearing.

Ashley was straddled over Ashok, moving her hips on his cock, getting damn close to another orgasm. They'd been travelling for most of the afternoon. Next to her, her mom and Katie were in sixty-nine, happily working on each other's pussies. Ashok's hands were on Ashley's hips, his face a mask of pleasure as she rode his still-hard cock. He'd cum five times already. He seemed to have no end of desire or endurance. And that was a good thing. Ashley was getting about the best fucking of her life, made even better by the multiple, incredible orgasms her mom and Katie had given her already.

She looked in the direction of the voice, and cried out in a mixture of ecstasy and happy surprise. Twenty feet away, riding on beautiful white horses, were four elf women. She recognized Brianna, Ariel's gorgeous blonde lieutenant, instantly.

"Oh!" she cired out, trying to talk, but Ashok was holding her firmly down on his hard cock, and he was moving it inside of her perfectly. "Oh...Brianna...oh...fuck...I'm cumming!"

She came, screaming with pleasure. She heard the elves laughing merrily. "Same old Ashley," Brianna laughed. "What adventure have you gotten into this time."

By that point, Katie and Susan had manage to disentangle themselves and sit up, looking at the new arrivals. Brianna and the elves guided their horses closer to the wagon. Brianna whistled and the horses pulling the wagon halted at once.

"We're trying to..." Ashley began to say, but Ashok was still fucking her. "Fuck, sweetie, can you...oh...let a girl talk for a...moment!"

"Who's that with you?" Brianna asked. "And what are you doing with HIM?!"

"I'm Ashley's mother, Susan" said Susan, getting to her knees and extending a hand to Brianna, who was now right alongside the wagon. "This is our friend, Katie. And Ashok here is kindly taking us to Allazar."

Brianna scoffed, "Typical Ashok. Allazar is the other way. As he well knows."

Ashley looked down at Ashok. He grinned up at her, shrugging, "Ah well, it was a fun afternoon anyway."

"You asshole!" Ashley said, scrambling up off his cock. He let her go, laughing.

"Come on," Brianna said, extending a hand to Ashley. "Come with us, and will talk about Allazar."

Ashley climbed onto the horse behind Brianna. The elves rode bareback. The horse's fur was soft as mink, and felt really good on her wet, sensitive pussy. She wrapped her arms around Brianna's slim waist, loving the feel of the elf's skin against her own. Behind her, her mom and Katie climbed behind other elves.

Ashok took the reins and turned his wagon around, "It ended too early, my sweets, but it was fun while it lasted."

Susan flipped him the bird as the elves rode away from the wagon.

In fifteen minutes, the horses came to a gorgeous clearing. The elves and girls dismounted and sat down, letting the horses wander the clearing, eating.

"So, what's this about Allazar?" Brianna asked.

Ashley quickly explained about Emily. At the words "sister" and "mother", Brianna's eyes opened wide. She and the other elves talked excitedly.

"What is it?" Katie asked.

"Gor must think this is the prophecy," Brianna said.

"What?" Susan asked. Ashley agreed that Brianna's cryptic sentence wasn't helping clarify the situation much.

"Gor used to have mastery over the high elves," Brianna said. "Thousands of years ago. The power of his cock was legendary. The very sight of it made elf women fall helplessly enslaved to him. Then Ariel used her magic and split his cock into thirds. But one of his witches made the spell impermanent. Once he brought the three kindred to simultaneous climax, his cock would become one again. And then he would again rise to ultimate power."

"Of course, since high elves are not born as are other elves, we thought this would never happen. We don't have mother or daughters or sisters," said another elf, Melanie.

"But people from your world do," Brianna sighed. "And now he has one of the kindred, and had set the trap to ensnare the other two. You can't go to Allazar. It's what he wants you to do."

"But he has my daughter there," Susan said. "I must go, at once."

"Then leave Ashley with us," Brianna said.

"No," said Ashley. "I have to help get my sister back."

"I won't force you to come with us," Brianna said. "But this is a bad idea. Well, we owe you for how you helped us against the Dark Elves. We'll help you, however we can."

Ashley lunged forward, hugging Brianna happily. Brianna laughed, returning the embrace.

"One of us should return to Ariel, to warn her," said Melanie.

Brianna nodded, arms still tight around Ashley. "Melanie, you and Brooke stay with me. Valerie, you are the most experienced in the wild. Can you make it home safely alone?"

"Absolutely," Valerie said.

"Then go now, warn Ariel. We'll go at once to Allazar."