View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 09:17 PM

Ashley awoke to find herself in a strange bed. She felt soft skin across her legs and opened her eyes. Katie was laying on her side next to her, a long leg across Ashley's. Katie's tanned skin was covered with dried cum, and her blonde hair was matted and messy. Ashley could feel the stickiness on her own skin and hair. She wanted a shower in the worst way.

She lay still in the bed for a moment, enjoying the feel of Katie's skin against hers, collecting her thoughts. From the angle of the light coming through the window, it seemed like maybe late morning. That meant she would have only gotten a few hours sleep, since the orgy had gone on until the earliest hint of dawn. She should have been ravenously hungry, but, as always in this world, it seemed as if she never felt any serious discomfort, whether hunger, thirst, or fatigue.

As she lay there, she heard a voice through the wall, high pitched. She listened for just a moment before she identified the voice as her mother's, apparently in the throes of ecstasy. Ashley giggled, feeling amazed that her mom could still be going. She decided to go check it out. She started to slide her legs out from under Katie's, but the blonde stirred at the motion and opened her eyes.

"Hey, hot girl," Ashley said.

"Hey yourself," Katie smiled. "Did last night really happen?"

"Oh yeah," Ashley sighed. "At least, my tired pussy and ass and all the cum on both of us strongly imply that it did."

Katie laughed, "Glad we survived it. What's the plan now, my fearless leader?"

"Try to find Emily, I guess," Ashley replied. "But first we need to collect mom, and I need to get clean...again."

"Where's your mom?" Katie asked, raising up and looking around.

"Follow the sounds of fucking," Ashley laughed. Katie seemed to hear Susan's voice through the wall for the first time, and she laughed too.

The two girls climbed out of bed and slipped on their high heels. They both had the messiest sex hair, and it was hopeless to try to tame it until they got the cum out of it. Ashley settled for brushing her brown hair out of her face and then led the way out of the room.

They heard her mom's voice more clearly then, as well as the rocking and creaking of a wooden bed. It was coming from the room at the end of the hallway. Jumbo's room. Ashley rolled her eyes and crept down the hall, Katie right behind her. They reached the door, which was open, and peered in.

Ashley's mom was on the bed, straddling the fat innkeeper. His big cock was deep in her pussy, and she was rocking back and forth on it quickly, her tits bouncing with the motion. Her hands were on his stomach, bracing herself as she rode him. Her hair and skin were every bit as cum-covered as Ashley's. Her heels were still on, but her stockings were now ripped in several places. Jumbo laid back with eyes closed, a smile on his fat face, hands on her thighs. Susan turned and looked at them and mouthed to Ashley silently, "once he passes out, I'm getting the map." She winked at Ashley and returned her full attention to riding Jumbo.

Ashley sighed, wondering what trouble her mom was going to get them into if this latest attempt at the damned map failed. She decided to let it go, turned, and guided Katie away from the door.

"C'mon, let's head down to the river and get cleaned off," she said.

Katie nodded, stifling a laugh at Ashley's irritation, and said, "Sorry, sugar. You're mom's just too horny to keep up with."

Ashley giggled, feeling her good humor return immediately. She stopped, turned to Katie, and kissed the blonde passionately on the lips, clasping her in a tight embrace.

"Wow!" Katie said when Ashley pulled away at last.

"Yeah," Ashley said. "I'm horny too...but not for a cock at the moment."

"Oooh," Katie smiled, "I like where your mind's at."

Holding hands, they walked downstairs. The common room of the pub was nearly empty, save for Rolf cleaning up the bar. Most of the rest of the room had apparently already been cleaned. He looked up at the girls as they stepped off the stairs and smiled, "Hey there. You two elves want anything this morning?"

"To get cleaned up," Ashley said. "Then maybe some breakfast, if you and your boss think we earned it last night."

Rolf laughed, "And if I told you that you had to fuck me for breakfast?"

"I'd say my pussy's more tired than my stomach is hungry," Katie said, waving as she and Ashley walked out of the inn. They found the front porch of the inn empty and no boats tied to the dock. They walked out onto the dock, took off their high heels, and jumped into the lazy flowing river. The water was warm and pleasant. Ashley dunked her head underwater, scrubbing her hair, feeling it slowly loosen up, the dried cum washing clean. She surfaced and found that she'd been carried a few yards downstream. She and Katie swam back to the dock, hanging onto a wooden ladder than was built near the end. She ducked underwater again, finally beginning to feel cleaner as she scrubbed her hair.

This time, when she surfaced, she saw a boat pulling up to the other side of the dock. She swam back to the ladder, joined a moment later by Katie.

"Feeling better?" the blonde asked.

"Hell yeah," Ashley smiled. "Feels like a warm day. I wouldn't mind sunning out here the rest of the day, but we probably gotta press on, whenever Mom gets done."

"Come on," Katie said, beginning to ascend the ladder, "Let's talk Rolf into some breakfast."

Ashley enjoyed the view of the blonde climbing out of the water, her bare tight twat glistening above her. She followed Katie up the ladder and took a look at the boat pulled up now on the other side of the dock as she slipped on her high heels. A man was busy tying up the boat.

"Woah," Ashley said, looking at him.

"That's what I was thinking," Katie said.

The man was bare. His tall body was muscular and lean. He had tan skin and blonde hair that was tied back in a pony tail. His pointy ears revealed him to be, Ashley thought, elf kind. As he stood up she saw his face, which was breathtakingly handsome. She also saw his cock, which hung down thick and long.

"Oh, he's fucking hot," Ashley purred.

"Thought you weren't horny for any cock right now," Katie teased her.

"That was before I saw this stud," Ashley grinned. "Don't tell me your pussy didn't just get totally wet."

"Yeah...it did."

The man looked at them, eyes opening wide and then doing a very appreciative once over. He said in a deep voice, "Ladies! I didn't expect to see any high elves here! What are your names?"

"Katie...and Ashley," Katie replied quickly, apparently remembering after a pause to introduce her friend. "What's yours?"

"Ashok," the man replied.

"Excuse me, but are you a high elf?" Ashley asked.

"Of course," Ashok said, looking confused.

"Sorry, but I didn't know there were any male high elves," Ashley said.

He smiled, "You must be one of Ariel's girls. Yes, despite her, ah, preferences, we do exist."

"I'm so glad," Katie said.

"Is this inn hospitable?" Ashok asked, stepping off the boat. Ashley really enjoyed the way his big cock swung as he walked toward them.

"All too hospitable for us," Katie said. "But we'd certainly enjoy your company for breakfast."

"What are you two doing here, in this kind of place, on your own?" he asked, smoothly slipping a muscular arm around their waists and stepping between them.

"Looking for my sister, Emily," Ashley said, enjoying the feel of his skin. She noticed that Katie had quickly placed her slim arm across Ashok's broad shoulders. "She's been kidnapped and taken to Allazar."

He sighed, "A bad place. And you'll have trouble when you get there."

"For now we can't even get there. We have no idea where it is," Ashley said.

"Oh, well, I can take you there," Ashok said.

"Really?" Ashley could have kissed him.

"Sure, no problem at all," he replied. "But you'll see when we get there...I don't know how you'll be able to help her at all."

"Well, I'm sure we'd be better off travelling with you anyway," Katie said, looking into his eyes happily.

"Let's go tell my mom," said Ashley.

"You go ahead," Katie said. "I'll stay down here with Ashok."

"I bet you will," Ashley grinned knowingly. She took one last look at the sexy elf and hurried inside, ignored Rolf, and rushed upstairs. She heard her mom still fucking in Jumbo's room. Looking into the doorway she saw Susan now on her hands and knees, Jumbo wide awake, behind her, pumping his cock into her hard and fast. Her mom was crying out with each thrust, apparently close to a powerful orgasm.

"Care to join us?" Jumbo asked.

"No thanks," Ashley said. "Mom, there's an elf downstairs who knows how to get to Allazar. And he's got a boat!"

Susan cried out, cumming as Ashley finished her sentence. She gasped, panted for air, clutching the sheets as Jumbo fucked her hard and deep. At last she recovered her breath and said, "A boat?! Let's go!"

"Not quite yet, sweetie," Jumbo said, clutching her hips. "You're not leaving me like this."

"Fuck, you've cum three times just this morning," Susan gasped, tits bouncing as he fucked her, unable to get away from his tight grasp. "How much more do you want?!"

"Just a few seconds," he grunted, fucking her harder. She closed her eyes, shrieking with ecstasy as he rammed her deep and fast. Ashley's eyes opened wide at the sight of her mom being so thoroughly fucked. Jumbo looked straight at Ashley, his muscles tensed, and he came, bellowing with pleasure as he pumped another load into her mother.

He released Susan at last, collapsing back on the bed with a cock still hard, wet, and cum oozing out of the tip. Susan staggered off the bed, clutched onto Ashley's shoulders, and moaned, "Let's get out of here."

Ashley helped her out of the room and down the hall. Her mom regained her footing after a few steps, made a half-hearted attempt to brush her hair back, and followed Ashley downstairs. She stopped at the bottom of the stairs, looking at the gorgeous man sitting by the bar with Katie.

"Oh wow," Ashley's mom said.

"Yeah, he's hot," Ashley agreed.

"By the gods, what have they been doing to you?" Ashok asked, staring at Susan with wide eyes. "A goddess such as you...I could kill them all for mistreating you!"

"Oh, I like him," Susan said.

"Ashok, this is my mom, Susan Livengood," Ashley said. "Mom, this is Ashok. He's going to take us to Allazar."

Ashok stood, and Susan's eyes widened at the sight of his cock. He bowed. She almost blushed at the formality, and said, "Let me take a dip in the river and get cleaned up. I look awful."

"On the contrary," Ashok said. "Like your companions, you are breathtaking in your beauty."

"Okay," Susan said weakly. "I'm going to get clean anyway."

She hurried out of the inn, leaving Ashley with Katie and Ashok. The elf had flipped a couple gold coins at Rolf, and breakfast was on the way. They would eat and then leave to go rescue Emily. Ashley wondered what horrors her sister was enduring at that very moment.

Emily Livengood lay on her back, legs spread wide, a gorgeous succubus licking her pussy gently. It felt amazing. Emily's head was spinning with the delicious wine they kept bringing to her. She'd orgasmed most of the night, slept, and had woken with this sexy girl eating her pussy, more succubi lounging around her, talking and drinking and kissing. The men had disappeared somewhere, leaving the girls alone in the throne room. Emily set down her cup of wine and watched for a moment as the girl worked on her pussy. She felt a wonderful orgasm building. Then another succubus approached, squatted down over her, and Emily gladly ate the girl's sweet pussy, her orgasm hitting even as she tasted the sweet juices.