View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 09:00 PM

Ashley looked around as the patrons of the bar began to shed their clothing. Even the women were stripping off what little they wore. It was about to turn into a full fledged orgy. The sight was amazing. The orcs were standing upright, tall and broad, muscles rippling under their dark green skin, their cocks huge. The goblins were only slightly smaller and less muscular, their reddish hued cocks impressive. The dark elves were slender compared to the others, though they would have made for large men back home. Their black cocks were all too familiar to Ashley. And the dwarves had happily stripped down, beards and large bellies above hard thick cocks.

Among them the women were nude now, dark elves, dryads, nymphs, and succubi. They were slender, gorgeous, with perfect bodies. They were laughing merrily with the men, flirting, ready to give themselves to the orgy, yet also looking at Ashley and Katie as hungrily as were the men.

All the sudden Jumbo picked Ashley up and lifted her over the bar. Several hands rose to meet her. She was carried to a table that had been hastily cleared and laid down on her back. The chairs had been flung aside. An orc grabbed her legs and pulled her rear to the edge of the table. Her legs were spread wide, his hands and other hands on her thighs and ankles. His cock, rock hard and huge, rose above her crotch.

The crowd roared with enthusiasm. She saw Katie being carried to another table, also laid down on her back. A dark elf with a hard black cock moved between her legs. Katie raised her head, looking at that big cock with wide eyes. Then Ashley returned her attention to her own situation. The orc rubbed his fat cockhead against her labia, then pushed into her, his big hands on her hips. Ashley arched her back, crying out at the feel of his huge cock spreading her labia wide, entering her tight wet pussy. She felt a hand on her right wrist, moving her hand to another big, hard cock. She grabbed it, glancing at it to see a goblin there, smiling down at the sight of her small hand on his big rod. A dwarf jumped up onto the table, straddling her abs, and he squeezed her big tits on his cock. Ashley's left hand was placed on another cock, and she obligingly stroked it. Her head was hanging off the back end of the table, and a dark elf and an orc pulled back her hair and rubbed their cocks on her cheeks. Ashley heard Katie crying out in ecstasy. The orc pushed his cock deeper into Ashley's pussy and she gasped. She turned to suck and lick the dark elf's cock, then turned to attend to the orc's. The dwarf massaged her breasts on his cock, titty fucking her. The orc held her hips in a vice-like grip, pumping his huge cock into her. All around her she heard female cries of ecstasy and the excited jabbering of men. She could only be thankful that the women in the room were into the orgy, but it would only help so much. She knew perfectly well that she, her mom, and Katie would be the life of the party.

Susan Livengood could only watch as her daughter was placed on the table and quickly surrounded by a variety of horny creatures. She saw Ashley's legs spread wide and the big green orc thrust his huge cock into her. Then she saw the dwarf straddle Ashley even as Ashley began trying to pleasure men with both hands and her mouth. She would have loved to help her daughter, but the dark elf was giving her all the cock she could handle at the moment, and he didn't seem inclined to let her go anywhere. She gasped, closed her eyes, feeling her orgasm rising, and she came for the third time for the dark elf, her body bucking with pleasure at the feeling his big black cock was giving her.

When she opened her eyes at last, gasping for air, she saw Jumbo standing in front of her, nude, his big cock hard again.

"Well well, I see you've been selling your pussy again," he laughed. "Boys, don't bother paying for this piece of twat anymore. She had her friends try to steal from me. So now, like the other two, she gets to fuck everybody to keep out of jail."

"Good," said the goblin, "Because I'm so fucking horny watching this elf slut fuck. I want that pussy next."

The orc stood up, having shed his clothes. Susan's eyes opened wide at the sight of his huge green cock. It was every bit of a foot long. He growled at her, "I'll take her mouth."

Susan glanced again at Ashley. Her daughter was still on her back, the orc hammering his cock into her pussy, the dwarf laughing as he rode her bucking body, still rubbing his cock between her tits, her hands clutching cocks, her mouth working desperately on a dark elf's rod. Katie was on the next table, in a similar position, her long legs over a goblin's arms, high heels in the air, hands clutching cocks, her head to the side, mouth slurping on a dwarf's cock. Susan could only do what she could to help them.

The dark elf moaned, and she could feel his cock swell. He was going to cum. He pulled out of her pussy, turned her around quickly. She leaned back on the table, her legs wobbling. He stroked his cock hard and fast, and cum shot in thick long spurts onto her tits and abs. He smiled with glee, watching his cum splatter her tight body. She stared in awe at the size of his orgasm. Everyone here seemed to cum so much. His chism ran down her abs to her crotch, coating her pussy and dripping down her ass.

Susan was turned around again. The goblin was on the table, laying down, his cock hard. He and the dark elf lifted her onto the table. She got to her knees, and they pulled her down, squatting over his rod. She grabbed his thick shaft, and eased her pussy onto his cockhead. She was so wet. She moaned as his big cock slid into her. He put his hands on her waist, pushing her down onto him. She dug her nails into his muscular chest, and he growled appreciatively. She cried out with pleasure as his cock filled her, her pussy already incredibly sensitive. She wouldn't take long to cum again.

She took a moment to wonder what Emily was doing. Was her younger daughter okay? What might she be suffering at that moment?

Then she heard the table legs creak. Thick hands were on her hips. She looked over her shoulder. Jumbo was behind her, kneeling down. His thick cock was rock hard. He pressed her cockhead against her tight ass.

"OH!" she cried, partially in shock at realizing what he had in mind, partially at the incredible pleasure she was receiving from the goblin's cock moving in her twat.

"This ass may not have been for sale earlier," Jumbo chuckled. "But I'll take it in payment for my kindness in not having you all thrown in jail."

He pushed his cock forward and up, the head stretching her ass open. She was lubricated by the juices of her own pussy and the cum running over her ass. His cock was wet from Ashley's mouth. He slid into her slowly. She hadn't taken it up the ass in years. And when she had, her husband's cock hadn't been anywhere near this thick. And another huge cock hadn't been deep in her pussy at the moment. She cried out, taking more of him into her ass, the pressure intensifying the ecstasy of the goblin's cock in her pussy. It was incredible. She felt her orgasm coming. She couldn't believe she was going to orgasm from Jumbo fucking her ass, but she was. She cried out, screamed loudly, cumming for them, falling down onto the goblin, unable to keep herself upright.

"Yeah, Jumbo!" someone shouted. "Fuck that elf ass!"

Emily awoke to the feeling of a powerful orgasm wracking her body. She gasped in pleasure, opening her eyes, her hands automatically moving to her large breasts and squeezing them. She looked down. She was on her back, on a cushion in Gor's throne room. A succubus was between her legs, soft tongue flicking on Emily's clitoris. A demon was behind the succubus, watching her pleasure Emily, his hands on her hips, fucking her slowly. Emily came harder, arching her back, closing her eyes again. She'd passed out in the midst of one orgasm, a demon's cock inside her, and awoken in the midst of another, a woman's lips and tongue on her pussy.

She opened her eyes again, looked to her left, sensing someone there. A demon lay on his side, his semi-hard cock at her shoulder. She reached over with both hands, grabbing his thick rod. The demon, who'd been eating a succubus' pussy, looked down at her and grinned. His cock swiftly hardened. Emily rolled onto her shoulder and began to suck on him, her legs still spread wide for the girl eating her pussy. She had given herself to this strange world, and cared for nothing other than the incredible pleasure it brought her.

Ashley had heard the cheers go up alerting her that Jumbo had taken her mom's ass. She knew exactly what that meant for her. She came, the orc cock in her pussy filling her with pleasure, and that pleasure compounded by the knowledge that the orgy had just begun, and that she was going to be titty fucked, face fucked, pussy fucked, and ass fucked for hours to come. Her orgasm racked her body, making her body buck. She grunted, unable to scream because of the big black cock in her mouth. She gripped the cocks in her hands tightly, massaging them as she came.

"Hey, dwarf," grunted the orc as he fucked her. "Better move unless you want me to cum on your hairy little back."

"Can you hold out a fucking second," the dwarf growled, still titty fucking Ashley. "I'm about to put a load on this elf's face."

The orc laughed, "Yeah, I can hold out for that. Hell, I bet I can hit it from here when you get done."

The dwarf laughed, squeezing Ashley's tits on his cock, pumping his cock between them. Ashley slurped on the dark elf's cock, looking out of the corner of her eye at the dwarf. His face was red behind his beard. His cockhead, peeking out from her tits, was purple. He groaned. The dark elf pulled away, not wanting to get cum on. The dwarf thrust forward, and cum shot out of his cock, splattering on Ashley's face. He pumped forward again, another spurt hitting her forehead, trailing cum over her nose and onto her lips. He kept pumping, cum now dropping onto her neck. Sighing happily, he rose off her. The orc thrust into her hard, then pulled his cock from her. Ashley looked at him, saw him stroke his cock twice, and then a thick wad of cum shot out. He was right. His cum sailed over her body, landing right on her face. Another wad hit her forehead and hair. She felt a third spurt splatter over her right breast. More cum spurted onto her abs.

"Time to see if she can take it up the ass and pussy as well as the other one can," laughed a dark elf. "I'll take the ass."

"Fine with me," she heard a dwarf growl. "I want that pussy."

"She won't feel your stubby dick after what I did to her," laughed the orc.

Ashley had felt dwarf cock in her pussy. She knew the orc was wrong. She heard Katie cry out loudly, her voice high.

Another orc laughed, "Well, this one's ass seems okay with cock in it."

"And my cock's just fine in her sweet little pussy," said a dark elf.

"Hey, how do you think succubus ass feels?" asked a dwarf.

"Better than you can possibly imagine," purred a succubus.

"Dark elf ass is tight as anything," grunted an orc from across the room.

"I can't get my cock in this nymph's ass," gasped a dark elf.

Ashley was turned over, a dwarf laying down underneath her, his thick cock pointing to the ceiling. She straddled him, lowering her pussy to his cock, taking him in. It felt so good to have that hard cock in her pussy. She moaned happily, taking him to the hilt, loving the feel of him. Then she felt the dark elf's hands on her hips. She braced herself, knowing exactly how huge his cock was. His cock pushed against her, spreading her ass open. His cockhead popped into her. She cried out, gasped for air, and felt him slide further in. She rocked back on the two cocks, taking them both deep inside. They steadied her, pumping into her. Ashley leaned forward, her tits over the dwarf's face, his beard brushing against her skin. He let go of her waist, hands squeezing her big breasts happily. She saw a cock in front of her, a goblin kneeling on the table, and she grabbed it, sliding her mouth over the head. Another dark elf cock was next to her, and she grabbed it with her other hand, determined to satisfy as many of them at a time as she could. She slurped on the goblin's cock, stroked the dark elf cock, feeling another orgasm build. She was sweating, the cum running down her face and tits. It was getting on the dwarf, but either he didn't notice or didn't care, because he was happily rubbing his face in her titties. She orgasmed, gasping on the cock in her mouth, trying to suck him as she came.

"This one's fucking amazing," moaned the goblin.

"I wouldn't trade her for this one over here," groaned a dark elf with Katie. "She's handling four and five cocks at once."

"That's because high elves are fucking sluts," gasped a dark elf. "They act like princesses, but they're slaves to a hard cock any day." Then she shrieked.

"Kind of like you dark elves, huh," grunted an orc, apparently giving her the full measure of his cock. The dark elf could only cry out with ecstasy in reply.

Ashley came down from her climax, sliding her mouth off the goblin's cock and taking the dark elf's cock in her mouth. The big cock in her pussy and huge cock in her ass filled her, pumping into her, making another orgasm rise. She gave herself to it, making herself theirs