View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 03:31 PM

Ashley grabbed Katie by the arm and led her back over to the bar.

"Plan b, huh?" asked Katie.

"Yeah," Ashley nodded. "But we need to distract the bartender if one of us is going to get up those steps unnoticed."

"I agree," Katie said.

"I'll do it," Ashley offered. "After the show my mom's putting on, I'm sure he'd like to try a round with me."

"If you come on to him, he'll know something's up," Katie said. "He knows how ugly he is."

"I know," Ashley said. "What should I do?"

"How about the drinks," Katie suggested. "We're running up a tab and have no way to pay. You ever blown a bartender for some drinks before?"

"Not yet," Ashley sighed.

"It's a time honored tradition. You want me to do it?" Katie offered.

"No, I got it. I kind of feel like I got everyone into this. I'll blow him. You go up and get the map. Remember where mom said it was?" Ashley asked.

Katie nodded.

"Wait until I have his, uh, complete attention," Ashley said. She leaned over the bar and called to Jumbo, "Hey, how about something good? You got any wine?"

"You got any money?" he replied. "They way your friend's playing, you won't have any gold to pay for the beer, forget the map."

Ashley looked over at the table. Her mom was out of her chair, standing in her heels, long legs looking sensational in her thigh highs, bent over the table. The dark elf was behind her, hands on her hips. His big black cock was glistening with her juices as he pumped it into her. Her hands were elbows and hands were on the table, her big tits bouncing as he fucked her. Ashley heard Susan's cries of ecstasy above the crowd's laughter as all eyes turned on Susan. She found herself staring, totally turned on at the sight of her mom getting fucked hard and well by the big black elf.

"I've got the same currency she's got," said Ashley at last, looking at Jumbo.

"Is it as good?" Jumbo asked. Laughter along the bar.

"Every bit," Ashley said, tossing her hair. "How much for all the drinks, plus a bottle of wine, and the room tonight?"

"Thirty gold," said Jumbo. "Give me that pussy and I'll throw in breakfast in bed."

"How 'bout I blow you and we call it even?" Ashley licked her lips.

Jumbo shrugged, picking a bottle of wine off the counter, and said, "Deal."

Ashley slipped off the barstool and kissed Katie. As before with her mom, the blonde returned the kiss passionately. Ashley melted into her embrace. Damn, Katie was a good kisser.

Ashley finally pulled away and looked across the room at her mom, still bent over the table, screaming with a powerful orgasm, the dark elf grinning down at her as he fucked her. Ashley walked around the bar, making sure to get to the side where Jumbo's back would be turned to the stairs. Whistles and catcalls followed her down the bar. Ashley walked behind the bar up to Jumbo. All along the bar people crowded close to watch the show. Ashley squatted down in her heels, pulling down Jumbo's breeches. His big cock rose erect. Ashley's eyes opened wide at the site of it.

"Little high elves ain't used to cocks like that," laughed an orc. "She'd pass out if she got a look at an orc cock."

Been there, done that, thought Ashley. She put a hand on Jumbo's fleshy hip, stroked his cock with her other hand. She glanced at the row of faces along the bar, all eager to watch her suck some cock. Katie was still there. Ashley slipped her lips over his head to the applause of the crowd. Jumbo moaned as she slid her lips down his shaft, squeezing his base. She sucked him in and out, pleasuring him expertly.

"Oh, she's almost as good at this as the other one," groaned Jumbo.

Ashley took that as a compliment. Her mom had been sucking cock twenty years longer than she had.

"You lucky fucker," laughed one of the goblins.

"What am I, chopped liver?" asked a succubus.

"No, you're the best," said a goblin, with general agreement from other men.

Ashley worked his cock lovingly, surprised at how good his pre-cum tasted. He'd already cum once in her mom, so she figured this might take awhile. Good. Give Katie more time to get the job done.

"Hey, Rolf," groaned Jumbo, never taking his eyes off Ashley.

"What, boss?"

"Go upstairs and get that other elf. I bet you fifty gold she's trying to steal that map."

Ashley nearly gagged on his cock. He put his hand on her head, gently urging her to keep sucking on him. There was no way she could warn Katie. She could only hope Katie somehow eluded capture.

A moment later she heard Katie saying sharply, "Hey, watch the paws, asshole!"

"Caught her," said Rolf triumphantly. "Rooting through your desk, Jumbo."

"Thieves," said Jumbo. He pulled his cock out of Ashley's mouth and lifted her to her feet. "Should we call the sheriff, have them put in jail?"

"I'm already here, Jumbo," said one of the goblins. "You wanna press charges?"

"Let's make 'em an offer," said Jumbo. He looked at Ashley, held firmly in his large hand, and over at Katie, across the bar, both arms held tight by Rolf. He said, smiling, "You girls plotted to steal from me. I can have the sheriff here put you in jail and have the judge try you tomorrow. Penalty for stealing, of course, is death. Or you can be the bar's entertainment for the night."

"Entertainment?" asked Katie.

"You tart's have been parading around here, getting everybody turned on with your hot little bodies. I think my customers might like a turn at those elf pussies of yours. I know I enjoyed that one over there," he jerked his free thumb at Susan, who was now staring at them with concern. "But I'm a nice guy, like to share. Provide for my loyal patrons, as it were. I'll drop the charges if you two do my friends here the favor."

Ashley looked at Katie. The blonde shrugged at her. Neither one wanted to see what jail or the judge looked like.

"Deal," said Ashley. The crowed roared with excitement.