View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 03:30 PM

Susan Livengood followed the large man up the stairs. They creaked under his weight. As she walked up, she heard the catcalls around her, lewd suggestions and comments cascading down on her. She glanced back at the bar, taking one long look at the two gorgeous girls there, feeling every bit as much worry for Katie as she did for Ashley leaving them in that dive alone. Gritting her teeth, she followed Jumbo up to the landing.

The stairs ended in a long hallway that ran the length of the building. There were several rooms on each side. He led the way to the one at the far end of the hallway and opened the door. He let her past him into the room.

Susan found herself in a large room with a wide bed, a footlocker and wardrobe, a desk, and several bookshelves. The desk and bookshelves were covered with parchments. She couldn't see any map, but supposed it must be one of dozens of rolled parchments in front of her.

"Can I see the map?" she asked.

Jumbo walked around to the desk and opened a drawer. From where she was standing she couldn't see which one, but it was definitely on the right side of the desk. He pulled out a parchment and unrolled it. It was a map alright. She saw, up in some hills near two rivers, the word ALLAZAR. She looked for some kind of marking, an x or something, to show where she was in relation, but she didn't see any such thing.

"And where are we now?" she asked.

"Not yet, my dear," Jumbo said. "First you have to buy the map."

"I don't have any money," Susan said sweetly. She braced herself and went on, "But perhaps I can do something to earn the map."

He laughed, "Sweetie, I'm sure that elf pussy of yours feels like heaven itself. But there's no pussy worth the price of this map. The price is 500 gold, and there's no pussy worth that kind of money."

"You haven't a clue how good my pussy is," Susan said, walking up to him and running a finger down his chest.

He grinned, "I've a feeling it's as good as any pussy this side of the ocean. But before you get too excited to show me I'm right, there's a poker game you may not have noticed in the corner. There's more'n 500 gold on that table. I can give you 50 gold to get in the game. Then all you gotta do is win enough to buy this here map."

"You'll give me the money?" Susan asked in surprise.

"Nope. You can earn it," he said, taking off his tunic.

Susan had no idea whether 50 gold or 500 gold was alot in this world or next to nothing. But if 500 gold was the price of the map, then that was the price of the map. And she was going to get that map. She had no idea if the 50 gold she was offering was making her a high-priced elite call girl, or a five dollar whore. But she was going to get that map.

She scoffed, "50 gold for this pussy?! 200, or you can just think about how nice it would have been."

Jumbo continued stripping, pulling off his trousers and boots in swift motions. He stood up. His belly was large and round. He was nearly a foot taller than Susan. She looked down and saw a fat cock growing hard. He was Jumbo, alright. He said simply, "75."

She reached out with both hands and stroked his cock softly, looked into his eyes and said, "100."

He said, his voice slightly strained, "Deal. Get on the bed."

Susan shook her head and said, "Show me the money."

He reached down quickly, fished around in his trousers, and produced a key. He went over to a large trunk next to the head of the bed and quickly unlocked it and opened it. In the lantern light of the room, Susan saw the glimmer of countless gold coins. He had the money.

He closed the trunk and locked it, putting the key back in his trouser pocket. He looked at Susan again, his eyes gleaming with lust, his cock rock hard, and he said, "On the bed."

Susan walked over and sat on the bed, brushing her hair back. He stood in front of her, hands on his hips, cock right before her, and he said, "Suck on it, elf-whore."

She didn't much appreciate his tone, but she couldn't argue with his facts. She took his thick cock in one hand, his balls in the other, and slipped her lips over the head of his cock. He moaned appreciatively. At least he didn't taste bad. His pre-cum, already oozing out of the tip of his cock, actually tasted pretty damn good. Susan slid her lips down his shaft, massaging the base of his cock and his balls. He breathed heavily, happily. She worked her mouth up and down on his cock, using her hands to intensify his pleasure, wondering if she might be able to make him cum in her mouth and get away without having his cock in her pussy. More tasty pre-cum oozed into her mouth.

"That's damn good," he said, brushing her hair back, enjoying the view. She looked up at him, trying to look as sultry as possible, as if she was worshipping his big cock. "Damn good," he said again.

She slipped her mouth off his cock, slid her hand up to his cockhead, and pulled his shaft up. She licked up and down the underside of his cock, then worked her lips on the base of his rod, her left hand squeezing his balls, her right massaging his cockhead. She licked her way back up the shaft, sliding her mouth over the cockhead again, taking him in again.

"Oh, fuck that's a good little whore," he said. He grinned down at her, "But you're too good, by far. I don't wanna cum quite yet." He pulled away from her. He said simply, "Turn over, get on your hands and knees."

"The ass is not part of our deal," she said as she turned over, looking at him warily.

"Given the price of this pussy," he said, watching her get in position, "I can't afford that tight ass."

That at least kept Susan from having to deal with pricing out her ass, though she did find herself wondering if she could get another 100 for it. As those thoughts ran through her mind, she felt his hands on her slim waist. She looked over her shoulder and saw the phenomenally ugly man moving in behind her, looking down with glee at her rear. He reached in front of himself and she felt his fat wet cockhead press up against her labia.

"Your pussy's nice and wet," he said.

It was. Whether it was the beer or looking at Katie and her daughter's sexy bodies all day or something in the air of this place, her pussy was as wet as if Brad Pitt had been licking it. Oooh, Brad Pitt going down on her. Brad fucking her doggy style. Susan closed her eyes and thought about it. She felt Jumbo's fat, hard cock push into her. It was so damn big! His cockhead slipped into her wet, tight pussy. He paused, then slid his cock further in, the shaft stretching her wider. Susan gasped, taking it in, feeling pleasure surge from her pussy through her whole body. She couldn't believe how fucking good that cock felt in her.

He slid out, back in deeper, and then began to fuck her, long thrusts pushing his cock to the hilt in Susan's twat. His round gut smacked against her tight ass. His thick, meaty hands gripped her hips, pulling her back into him as he fucked her. Susan didn't need to think about Brad Pitt. Jumbo's cock was plenty good enough for her. She gasped, her titties bouncing as he rammed his big hard cock into her. It felt so good. She felt her wetness all over her pussy, beginning to run down the insides of her lean thighs. She clutched the blanket on the bed. She began to cry out with his thrusts. Her pleasure mounted, and her cries of ecstasy grew louder and sharper.

At the bar, Ashley drank her beer, trying to maintain a lighthearted conversation with a dwarf sitting on the stool next to her. He'd already propositioned her three times, and she'd turned him down three times. His friends were joining the conversation, also trying to see which clever line might convince her to, as they put it, "get a long one from a short guy." She didn't bother to tell them that she'd already experienced the hospitality of some dwarves. She didn't want to tell them how much she'd enjoyed it.

Next to her, Katie was being chatted up by two of the reddish-skinned men. They were tall and muscular, with little horns on their heads, much like the succubi had had. But these men were called Goblins. Katie, also, was trying to be friendly, but politely refusing offers to "gobble some goblin."

Ashley sighed to Katie, "I think I've been in this place before."

"You mean in this world, why didn't you say so earlier?" Katie asked.

"No, I mean back in our world. It feels way too familiar."

Katie laughed, "Oh yeah...I definitely know what you're saying."

Just then Rolf said loudly, "Everybody quiet!"

The noise died in the bar. From overhead, they heard wood squeaking and creaking loudly. Above that sound Ashley heard her mother's voice making unmistakable sounds of ecstasy.

The crowd in the bar cheered and applauded, and the noise resumed as before. Ashley took a long pull from her beer, welcoming the warm buzz it was giving her, and caring less about the surging desire that came with it.

Susan couldn't believe it. She was going to cum, and cum hard. Jumbo was fucking her eagerly, loving the feel of her pussy. His big cock rammed deep into her again and again. She felt her pussy squeeze on him. He felt it too, moaning loudly. She gripped the blanket more tightly, opened her eyes and mouth wide, and screamed with ecstasy as she came. He pulled her hips back, ramming his cock deep into her, making her cum harder for him, and then he pulled his cock out of her and turned her over. She fell back on the bed and he stood over her, stroking his cock. Thick chism spurted out of him, splashing down on her face and tits in long streams. Susan closed her eyes, one hand on her still spasming pussy, the other on her large breasts.

Jumbo squeezed the last drops of cum out of his cock, letting it drip onto her abs. He smiled down at her, "Never made a high elf into a whore before this. You tell your people they should do it more often. You make a damn good whore, sweetie."

Susan sat up, wiping his cum from her eyes, and replied, "Thanks, I guess. Can I have the gold now...and something to clean up with?"

Ashley looked at the stairs and saw Jumbo coming down, followed by her mom. A roar of cheers rose from the throng as they appeared. It might as well have been a frat party with some drunk freshman chick doing the walk of shame. Ashley saw a brown leather bag in her mom's hand.

Susan approached them, brushing off a few polite offers along the way, at least two large hands squeezing her breasts as she went by. Even in the dim light of the bar, Ashley could see the glistening of juices on her inner thighs, right down to the tops of her thigh highs. Susan said nothing as she finished her beer.

Jumbo immediately refilled her glass and said, "This one's on the house."

"Thanks," Susan said sarcastically. But she drank that one too.

"Did you get the map?" Katie asked.

Susan shook her head, "Too expensive. I got money to get in that poker game over there."

"Think you can win the rest?" Ashley asked.

"Baby, you know I can rock a poker game," her mom said, grinning at her. "I'll get us enough to get that map." Then she looked around and leaned in close to Ashley and Katie and whispered, "But just in case, listen up. If you see things start going badly for me in the game, you two go get the map. Upstairs, last room on the left, in a drawer on the right side of the desk. Don't get caught."

"Good luck," Katie said, quickly kissing her on the lips. Ashley watched as they lingered in the kiss, lips parted, tongues touching. Susan at last broke away, her eyes shining at Katie. Then she turned and took her bag to the poker table. Ashley excused herself from the dwarves, and she and Katie followed her mom.

"You boys mind if I join you?" Susan asked.

There were four large men around the table. One was a dark elf, muscular, but lean compared to the others. Another was an orc, massive muscles clad in thick leather armor. One of the goblins was in the game, too. And the last at the table was a dwarf, a wooden crate atop his chair propping him up. All of them wore knives at their belts, and larger weapons were leaned against the wall. They all looked at the girls lasciviously.

The orc, in his deep voice, said, "Not at all, elf. You know how to play hold-em?"

Susan laughed, "Hold-em poker? You guys play that here? Yeah, I know that."

"Then pull up a chair, and show us your money," said the dark elf.

Susan sat down and poured her gold onto the table, carefully counting out the coins. Her stack was smaller than everyone's except the goblin's, who hadn't been having the best evening.

The dark elf was dealing and he said as he dealt, "Five gold small blind, ten gold big blind, no wild, no limit."

Ashley watched as her mom began to play. Susan Livengood was a damn good poker player, and texas hold-em was her favorite game. Ashley had learned to play from her, and had taken the lessons she'd learned from her mom kicking her butt to college, where she'd managed to make quite a bit of beer money. Not to mention winning that strip poker game first semester. She smiled at the memory of Bobby Kennedy taking off his boxers.

Susan started off conservatively, folding before the flop on the first two hands. Good strategy, feeling out her opposition and making sure she knew the game before she began to bet big. On the third hand she was in the big blind. Ashley couldn't see what her mom had. Susan was too good about peeping at her cards one time, low down, then never looking again. The dark-elf folded. The goblin, now by far the small stack, went all in with forty-two gold. He hadn't even seen the flop yet. Ashley hated bets like that. The goblin was a damn amateur. The orc folded, but then the dwarf called. To her surprise, her mom called as well. Susan must have had good cards. She could sense Katie getting nervous. Susan already had well over half her gold in the pot. The flop came down. Four of spades, six of diamonds, and king of spades. The goblin could only watch. The dwarf looked long and hard at Susan, staring at her eyes instead of her tits for the first time.

"Fifteen," he said, pushing in a small part of his large stack.

Susan immediately pushed in all her gold, and said "All in." She was either bluffing or indicating clearly that she had the cards. Ashley knew her mom wasn't a huge bluffer. She probably had the kings.

The dwarf called her immediately. Ashley had a tight ball in her stomach. Her mom, the dwarf, and the goblin turned over their cards.

The dwarf had king-queen of diamonds to give him a pair of kings and an outside possibility at a flush. Susan had king of clubs and king of hearts, giving her three kings, a great hand. The goblin had ace-jack of spades. Four spades. Almost one in two chances of a spade flush. The orc was dealing. He laid out the turn card. Ten of diamonds. Good for the dwarf. The orc laid out the river. Five of diamonds.

"Ha ha!" the dwarf said triumphantly, raking the gold his way. The goblin snapped his fingers and another goblin came up with a bag. The goblin poured a pile of gold onto the table and began to stack it.

"Well shit," said Katie. "No map, I guess."

"Not so fast," Susan said. She looked at the dwarf and asked, "Any way I can get back in the game?"

"Mom, you don't have to," Ashley said.

"That was a bad beat. Damn flush draw out of nowhere! My luck can't be that bad twice," Susan retorted.

"C'mon, elf," said the dwarf. "You sold your pussy to ol' Jumbo for what, 75? Sounds like a fair price to me." He climbed down off his crate and pulled it off the chair, sitting down, chin level with the table. He pulled down his breeches and a fat seven inch cock popped upright. The dark elf laughed at the sight.

"Deal me out this hand, chaps," the dwarf said happily, looking at Susan.

Ashley's mom stood up, stepped over to the dwarf, gripped the back of his chair in one hand, and swung her long leg over his chair. Facing him, she squatted down, bringing her pussy to his cockhead. The dwarf stared happily at her large tits right in front of his face. She reached down between his legs, gripped his hard cock in her hand, and guided him in to her wet pussy. She gasped as she slid down on him, taking him all the way in. He brought his stubby fingered hands up to her tits, squeezing them, then leaning into them, burying his round nose and bearded face in her round breasts. His hands dropped down to her waist as she began to ride him.

Ashley looked around, seeing most of the eyes in the bar fixed on her mom. She couldn't believe her mom was fucking this dwarf right in front of the whole room. But fuck him she was, and she was doing it well. Susan had one hand on his shoulder, one on the back of the chair, her high heels on the floor, her hips moving back and forth as she fucked him. And she was enjoying it. Ashley could see her nipples erect, her tits bouncing, her mouth open and her eyes closed.

"Fuck she's good!" groaned the dwarf, his voice muffled by her tits.

Susan gasped, her chest heaving, her hips moving faster on him. She began to bounce up and down, crying out in pleasure. She was going to cum. Ashley could tell by the look on her face that her mom was going to cum hard. Susan ground down on his cock again, and she shrieked, orgasming loudly.

More cheers from the crowd in the tavern.

"Hey, if you other girls want to earn a little, I've got some to spare," laughed the dark elf.

"So do I now," said the goblin.

Susan, still gasping, said, "No, I've got this, girls. You two see about a room upstairs." Then she turned her attention back to the dwarf, bouncing up and down on his cock harder, fucking him eagerly. She gasped again, came again, working herself on him. The dwarf moaned, then grunted. Susan cried out, feeling his cum spurt into her pussy. She gasped in delight, drove her pussy down onto him, and came a third time. The dwarf clutched her hips, his face between her tits, his short legs sticking straight out as he came. Susan moved her hips in circles on him, his cock deep inside her, keeping her orgasm going.

Finally she stood up, legs shaking. The dwarf squeezed her tits one more time before trying to pull his breeches up over his hard, wet cock. Susan sat down, crossed her legs again, took a drink of her beer, and watched as the dwarf counted out her money.