View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 12:34 AM

"Any ideas?" Susan asked Ashley.

Ashley looked out at what they could see of the world. It didn't look familiar. But faintly, at the edge of the horizon, Ashley thought she could see the glimmer of ocean.

"Let's follow the stream," Ashley said. "That worked for me once before when I was lost in this world. And the elves that I know live on the ocean. I think this stream will take us there."

Susan looked out over the forest below. She nodded, "Yeah, I think it does go to the ocean. But it's gotta be miles to get there. And that bitch flew off the other way with Emily."

"Yeah, but I bet Ariel...that's the elf queen...she'll know where Allazar is. And we might get some help trying to get Emily back," Ashley said. "Ariel owes me a favor."

"That sounds as promising as anything else I've heard," Katie said. "Now we just have to find Ariel."

That would be the trick, Ashley knew. She doubted that she could rely on helpful centaurs to be roaming nearby.

Ashley led the way, finding a trail alongside the stream. She, her mom, and Katie took off their high heels, Susan taking off her thigh highs, and they made their way down the hillside and into the forest. As she had before in this world, she found the forest to be pleasant and non-threatening. The stream babbled along to her left, birds chirping in trees overhead, and nothing moving around. The hillside soon levelled off and the path wound easily by the stream. From the other side of the water, another stream joined, and the water became more like a small river.

"It is lovely here," said Susan, walking next to Ashley.

"I like it out here," said Katie. "I could get used to this!"

Before much longer, another stream joined, this time crossing in front of them. Ashley led the way up the stream until she found an easy way down to the water. The stream flowed quickly, but not too deep.

They waded into the water, feeling that familiar invigoration and sensuality at its touch. It rose to their hips quickly, deeper than Ashley had first thought.

"Hold on," she said, handing her heels to Katie. She dipped down into the water, washing the cum off of her body and out of her hair.

"Think its safe to drink?" asked her mom when she surfaced.

Ashley brushed back her hair and took her heels from her mom and said, "Yes, I think so. But you may find yourself feeling a little...uh...horny."

"Somehow I'm not surprised," Susan laughed. "But I'm also thirsty after all this walking."

She knelt down, keeping her stockings and heels out of the water, and drank deeply. Katie did the same. Ashley, somewhat hesitantly, followed suit, their long drinks making her realize how thirsty she was.

Immediately she felt the powerful desire flowing over her. Ashley drank her fill, getting hornier with every gulp, and then she stood. Katie was standing nearby, but she was looking directly at Ashley's mom. To Ashley's surprise, her mom was looking hungrily at Katie.

"Mrs. Livengood, you are so fucking hot," said Katie, her voice strained.

"I can see why Ashley likes fucking you," Susan replied.

"Lets get across this stream," said Ashley.

Susan nodded, wading to the shore on the far side. She took Katie by the hand and led her up away from the stream, onto the grassy lawn above. Ashley hurried after them, only to see her mom, dropping her heels and hose, kissing Katie passionately. Katie had also dropped her heels, and had her slim arms around Susan, their wet bodies pressed tightly together.

Ashley remembered the sight of her mom's sweet twat right in front of her. She felt her pussy become wet with desire. She dropped her heels and walked up to them, joining their embrace, and kissing her mom's neck softly but eagerly. She ran her left hand down Katie's back, her right hand down her mom's, and she caressed their tight round asses lovingly. She bent down, finding her mom's left breast exposed, the small pink nipple erect. She took her left hand from Katie's ass, gripped her mom's large round breast, and kissed the nipple, running her tongue around it.

"Oh, fuck yes!" moaned Susan. "Oh, Ashley, yes!"

Katie knelt down, bringing her lips to Susan's other breast. Ashley saw her friend slide a hand down, touching her mom's pussy softly. Susan gasped with pleasure. Ashley also dropped her hand down, replacing Katie's on her mom's pussy. She felt her mom's labia, her clitoris engorged. Her pussy was so soft. She felt her wetness. She was dying to taste it.

"No, wait," Susan said, pulling away. "We can't. We have to find Emily. We can't do this right now."

"Oh, mom," whined Ashley.

"No, she's right," said Katie, standing up, shaking her head. "But damn, I wanted to fuck both of you so badly."

"Me too," said Susan, breathing heavily. "But Emily needs us to keep our heads. We have to help her. Come on, Ashley, let's keep going downriver."

Emily saw the dark tower approaching as she flew through the air. At first she was pissed at how incredibly strong Heather was. Now she was thankful. They were every bit of five hundred feet off the ground. After an hour of flying, she at least was sure that Heather wasn't going to drop her.

"What the fuck is that place?" Emily cried.

"Allazar," Heather replied. "My master's stronghold."

"The cyclops?" Emily asked. This tower was as different as night and day from the castle they'd left behind. While the castle had been big enough, it was tiny compared to this mighty black edifice before her. And much less scary looking.

"No," laughed Heather, as if Emily had said the silliest thing imaginable. "That buffoon was just a plaything. My master is Gor, demonlord."

"A demon?!" Emily shrieked. "What the fuck?!"

"I'm a demon, sweetie," Heather said. "Don't worry. You'll like him. I know he'll like you."

With that they swept down to the tower, flying right in through the front doors. Emily was aware of two large black creatures, possibly men, standing guard by the doors. They went by two fast for her to see more. Heather flew down a wide hall with a high ceiling, and through two more doors. There they stopped, Emily set down gently on her feet on a stone floor. Heather landed beside her, wings disappearing into her slim back as quickly as they'd appeared, leaving no mark on her smooth skin.

Emily then saw that the room was full of creatures. Standing throughout the massive chamber were women, similar in appearance to Heather, complete with the tiny, cute horns on their heads. Succubi. Emily also saw large black men, skin jet black, seven or eight feet tall and hugely muscled. They also had horns on their hairless heads, and their eyes were red. Their wings were apparent, tucked neatly on their backs. Like the succubi, they were nude. She saw long black cocks hanging between their legs. Among them she saw the little charcoal colored imps, slinking around. With these big black dudes, Emily thought, the imps probably weren't getting much from the succubi.

Then she saw the throne, on the center of the wall facing the door through which she'd just flown. A huge black man sat on the throne. He stared at her with red eyes.

"Welcome home, Heather," he said.

"My liege," she bowed. "I have brought you a gift."

"So I see," he said. "A delicious little elf."

"Even better," said Heather. "She is one of the three. The prophecy's time has come."

Gor's eyes narrowed, "You have seen the other two?"

Heather nodded, "Her mother and sister. The kindred. They appeared in the giant's castle."

"Where are the others?" asked Gor.

"I could only bring her. She is the youngest, and the others will come to find her," Heather smiled.

"You have done well, then," Gor said. He looked at Emily again. He stood. She guessed him to be nine feet tall, his muscles massive. His wings spread out behind him, then folded to his back. And dangling between his legs she saw not one, but three cocks, one above the next, and each huge. The demon lord saw her gaze. His cocks grew swiftly erect, each one a foot long, his scrotum hanging below the lowest, his balls massive. He laughed as he walked toward her, "Yes, my love, three cocks where there should be one. Three for the three kindred. You shall unite them for me, and restore my power."

Emily heard the cheers of the demons and succubi around her. She felt herself drawn to Gor. She walked toward him, meeting him in the center of the room. He towered over her, his cocks before her, lined up one above the other six inches apart, the highest at the level of her neck, the lowest just beneath her tits. She reached forward, touching them, feeling their hardness and heat. He sighed happily at her touch.

"Very nice," he said. "I see the giant sullied your perfect body with his cum. Girls, tend to her."

From both sides, succubi appeared, washing her body clean with soft rags, cleaning her blonde hair, while she stared at the cocks in front of her, stroking them two at a time. Only when she was clean did Gor respond. He reached out with two massive hands, picking her up as if she weighed nothing. He raised her up over his head, her legs dangling over his shoulders. He lowered her then to his mouth. Emily watched in fascination and desire as his long tongue flicked her pussy. Pleasure surged through her. She cried out. All around her she heard cheers. She was about to get pleasured, then probably fucked, by a three-cocked demon in front of perhaps a hundred onlookers.

And she wanted it.

She gripped his wrists, leaning her body back, legs wrapped around his head, high heels touching his upper back. He played with her clitoris, his tongue working her into a frenzy of ecstacy, then he thrust his long tongue into her, fucking her powerfully with it. Emily arched her back, gasping, then screaming in ecstacy. In seconds he had her at her climax, her body bucking with her orgasm, her mind clouded with pleasure.

He lifted her again, then lowered her down. She opened her eyes, looking at his three cocks. He pressed the uppermost one against her pussy. It was so huge. She spread her legs for him, locking her ankles around his waist. He smiled down at her. Her pussy was soaking wet from skill of his tongue. He pushed his massive cockhead into her. Emily cried out happily, taking it in, feeling herself spread wide for him, feeling him fill her. He slid into her, as deep as he could, and he began to fuck her. She felt his middle cock hard against her lower buttocks. She felt her orgasm begin to build again as he plunged into her. He fucked her hard and deep, his powerful hands moving her on his huge cock. She grapsed his wrists, hanging on, her tits bouncing as he fucked her. He groaned happily, feeling her tight pussy squeeze his cock. She looked up into his red eyes, his inhuman face, and she came on his cock. He pulled her down onto him, moving his cock deep in her, hitting her g-spot and bringing her climax even higher. She gasped in pleasure, aware of the cheers of the crowd, not caring at all.

He pulled her off his cock, lowered her, and slid his middle cock deep into her. She cried out again, staring at his wet upper cock hard above her abdomen. His lowest cock now rubbed on her ass. She took her hands off his wrists, stroking his upper cock with one hand, his lower cock with her other hand, trying to give him as much pleasure as he was giving her. He smiled happily at her efforts, rewarding her by fucking her harder and faster. Her tits bounced wildly with the fucking. Her orgasm built, faster and harder than before. She came for him again, crying out loudly in ecstacy, gasping for air, her ears once again filled with the cheers of the crowd.

Once again, she felt herself moved off the demon's hard cock, lowered slightly, and then he slid his third cock into her. Emily looked up at him, loving what he was doing to her. She wrapped her small hands around his two upper cocks lovingly, feeling her juices on both of them. Her long legs were locked around his hips. He fucked her deep and hard. She felt her orgasm begin to rise again, so quickly. But now she saw the strain on his face, his muscles tightening. His cocks swelled in her pussy and in her hands. He fucked her harder, faster, more insistently. She screamed, cumming for him, stroking his cocks urgently, needing him to cum.

He came, his cocks surging. Simultaneously his white cum burst out of all three cocks. She felt her pussy fill with hot cum even as long streams of chism splattered across her face and neck at tits, the twin streams from his upper cocks covering her with a monster load of cum. She stroked him, more spurts of cum blasting out across her face and body, cum oozing out of her full pussy and running down her ass, spattering onto the floor. The crowd roarded with delight. Emily screamed again, stacking her orgasms and the demon continued to fuck her and cum on her. The hot cum ran off her face, down her neck, all over her round tits, running down her abs. She stroked him as best she could, cumming for him as he came for her. Finally the cumbath slowed, the last gobs of his cum dripping out of his heads, onto her abs and into her pussy.

She slid her hands off his cocks, clearing the cum from her eyes, and looked up at him. He smiled at her, easing her off his cock. She gasped as he slid out of her and set her down on her feet before him.

"My love," he said in his deep voice, "You will be my most honored guest, until your mother and sister arrive."

Emily wobbled on her feet, but instantly succubi were around her, touching her, holding her, kissing her lips and face and neck and body. They lifted her, taking her to thick cushions off to the side. There the succubi, joined by the demons, began an orgy in which Emily was always the center of attention. She came again and again, her ecstacy driven by the lips on her breasts, the soft tongues of the succubi on her pussy, then the hard cocks of the demons fucking her, followed again by the loving tongues of the succubi. She gave herself to the demonic orgy, touching the bodies around her, just as eager to stroke a soft pussy as a hard cock, her mouth tending to any pussy or cock placed before it. Wine was given to her and she drank it, re-energizing herself to continue to orgy. Demons came on her, and succubi licked the cum off her. Her orgasms blended together, one following another so quickly that she could do little more than spread her legs, lay back, and enjoy it. She wondered vague where Ashley and her mom were, and that gorgeous Katie as well. Hopefully they would find her soon.

They'd really enjoy this.