View Single Post
Old 07-15-2002, 11:44 AM
the Lusty Wench

I push at your shoulders, you roll us so I am on top, riding you, pressing hard up against your erection. It feels so good with you inside of me like that, my motions up and down are slow, then fast, then slow again …. Each downstroke drawn out for endless periods of time, feeling the pressure building, the pleasure intensifying. I lean forward just enough to rub one of my nipples near your mouth wanting so much to feel your tongue and teeth there. You elevate your body slightly and take me deep into your mouth, sucking, licking, biting at me and I wonder if there could ever be a better moment. I need the release that is coming ... cumming onto you ... I see your teeth pushing against your lower lip, as you try to hold on to your control, just long enough to still push me for a full and lengthy release.

I feel the conclusion begin to sweep over my body, know it will leave me nearly limp, but you roll us back, bring my knees up and thrust deeply then pull back ... you move in and out of me, the pace is turning rapid and I hear and feel your heart hammering. Your back and neck arches as you almost scream with the satisfaction, but your vocal chords only call forth deep groans that sound as if they are generated at the very deepest part of you. We lay for long moments, spent and still craving the closeness of you still deep inside me. Eventually, you shift us so we are laying sideways still facing each other. We are touching from head to toe, hardly enough room for air to pass between us. I have just enough energy to reach up and run my fingers down you cheek and then your neck. I rest my hand near your heart and breathe in deeply, loving your scent. My last conscious thought is in wondering when you will touch me again, take me there again.